Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest ghina05

Stage greeting today Mar 14 in stage 14, Lotte Cinema, Ja Yangdong, Seoul

Gosh, TY, you are tireless. Thanks mucho for the pixs and updates. What does "White Day" mean"?

Guest TY_KSW

Gosh, TY, you are tireless. Thanks mucho for the pixs and updates. What does "White Day" mean"?

White Day in Korea March 14 is also called Korea Valentine Day :D

Guest TY_KSW

Kwon Sang Woo schedule:

March 14 : Stage-greeting in Seoul

March 15 : Stage-greeting in Busan

March 16 : Drama shooting at a hospital in Pusan,

March 18 : Drama shooting at a hospital in Pusan,

March 19 : Drama shooting in Jejudo

March 20 : Drama shooting in Jejudo

March 29 : Memory with SANGWOO - Fan Meeting in Osaka

Guest TY_KSW

oh my gosh! he totally looks hot on that outfit! *eyespoppingout*

agrreed! the outfit on Mar 14 is the best among stage greeting costumes :lol:

Kwon Sang Woo schedule:

wanna know who Sangwoo's seeing between March 21 n 28? ;)

Guest TY_KSW

wanna know who Sangwoo's seeing between March 21 n 28? ;)

he is to return to daddy Kwon then... to feed baby.. and change diapers! :lol:

Stage greeting today in CGV Guro, Guro-dong, Seoul

March 15, 2009

[] p47.jpg[/]

[] p48.jpg[/]

[] p49.jpg[]

Credit as stated

Hi TY, thanks for posting another set of photos here, showing his movie promo. He looks so good. :sweatingbullets::lol:

more pix on shooting site..

It must be cold..

[] 7799e0a8.jpg[/]

82bacf9c.jpg[/]

[] fddbc2da.jpg[/i

Credit as stated

TY, also thanks for posting more on-set photos here of his drama. I hope we could get to see more of them as the filming progresses. :lol::sweatingbullets:

Kwon Sang Woo schedule:

TY, thanks for sharing his updated schedules here. I hope the movie is doing fine & his filming for the drama going on smoothly. Can't wait for his fanmeet soon in Japan. :lol::D

THEATER AUDIENCES MAKE IT A BLUE WHITE DAY

March 15th, 2009 // by javabeans

morethanblue_3.jpg

Kwon Sang-woo’s latest flick, tearjerker romance More Than Blue [슬픔보다 더 슬픈 이야기], enjoyed a strong White Day showing in theaters; its opening weekend sold more than 200,000 tickets — 147,000 of them on White Day alone. Pretty good for a single day’s take.

Wild horses couldn’t drag me to such an overindulgence of weepie angst — I can have my own pity parties at home, thankyouverymuch! — but I admit from the stills and previews that the film does look very pretty.

morethanblue_1.jpg

The movie has taken on a new English name (good move), after posters and promo material initially gave the Engrish tagline “Sad Story Than Sadness.” (The literal translation, since I refused to call it that, was Story Sadder Than Sadness.) The movie now has been relabeled the more elegant More Than Blue (though it cracks me up that the film’s official website URL is “sadsadlove.com“). Are you sensing the story’s theme here?

More Than Blue opened on Wednesday, March 11, and sold 25,000 tickets on its first day. That number climbed to 47,000 on its second day, and rose sharply over the weekend, doing particularly well on White Day. Guess those couples like to indulge in tragic romances.

The movie, which also stars Lee Bo-young (Queen of the Game) and Lee Beom-soo (On Air), garnered a little extra attention for being the feature film debut for director Won Tae-yeon, as well as being Kwon Sang-woo’s first acting role post-marriage. Kwon follows this project with next month’s MBC drama series Cinderella Man.

morethanblue_8.jpg

Via Star News

Hello ladies...i'm back.

KSW Japan Summer camp info.

[] camp.jpg[]

Hi azura, woooo... you're back............. I hope you enjoyed your vacation............ you're so lucky, my dear to see our man again, huh? BTW, I saw the coffee shop photos ( where KSW & CJW frequents in STH drama) you took a shot, posted there in STH thread. I hope you could find time to post some photos here. Also, thanks for sharing this Japan Summer Camp. Does it mean that aside from his fanmeet this month, he's going back to Japan again on June? Gosh, Japanese fans are really so lucky, so fantastic. :lol::D

Guest Azura

Hi azura, woooo... you're back............. I hope you enjoyed your vacation............ you're so lucky, my dear to see our man again, huh? BTW, I saw the coffee shop photos ( where KSW & CJW frequents in STH drama) you took a shot, posted there in STH thread. I hope you could find time to post some photos here. Also, thanks for sharing this Japan Summer Camp. Does it mean that aside from his fanmeet this month, he's going back to Japan again on June? Gosh, Japanese fans are really so lucky, so fantastic. :lol::D

Hi dear..this trip is a fruitful trip and the most times we saw KSW.

for myself i saw him around 3 times. We went to the STH coffee house again and sat on the same seats. :D

As for the Summer camp. I suppose the camp will be held in Korea and the Japanese fans will fly over to Korea and not KSW going over to Japan. I hope this is clear. :D

Cinderella Man pilot episode will be screened on 15 April 2009.

E79785E999A2E692AEE5BDB1E5918AE79FA.jpg

s.jpg

credit CSWS

Guest TY_KSW

oh, our warrior Azura come back! ahhahah...

How is Sangwoo dear, i meant his appearance and complextion... still the best?

:lol:

int1c.jpg