Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest camella

thank you very much, dear Carmen. Appreciate this sharing! and thanks to Jen Chong too!

Like the most that paragraph! it proves, once again, Kwon Sang Woo's acting skill...

He is among few actors who are having both appearance and talent! :)

Yah, K is the best role and More Than Blue is the best choice...

:rolleyes:

PS, Dont mind if i re-post to the movie thread? :D

By all means, Mona, spread this good review.

CINDERELLA MAN

some first shooting scenes in Dong Dae Mun

:rolleyes:

[]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll9/sanwoo/p090312003_wjdqhdms121.jpg]

[] p090312004_wjdqhdms121.jpg

[g] p090312013_wjdqhdms121.jpg

Credit as stated

Hi TY, finally..............some on set photos.................I've been waiting for this. Thanks, my dear! He's filming the role of a rich man here.......... He looks so good wearing that specs & white top. :mellow::sweatingbullets:

LEE BO YOUNG "COMPLAINS" ON DIRECTOR AND KWON SANG WOO

sadder_than_sad_01.jpg

The concerns raised by viewers in regards to the movie “A Story Sadder Than Sadness“, once troubled the female lead Lee Bo Young as well. Despite the director’s background as a well-known poet, Lee Bo Young remained doubtful of this new director who has not yet proven himself. However, owing to her pride of wanting to challenge herself, Lee Bo Young joined the team.

That was not the last of the problems though. During the beginning half of the movie production, Lee Bo Young had trouble with both Director Won Tae Yeon and her co-star Kwon Sang Woo.

Director Won Tae Yeon would often passed down inconceivable instructions. A quote from Lee Bo Young would be “poem-like”. The words used by the director were so profound that their communication was on the verge of collapse. After four takes, her acting remained the same.

Therefore, one day Director Won invited Lee Bo Young to a restaurant which sells Sashimi. He poured Lee Bo Young a glass of soju, and with no beating around the bushes, asked her: “What exactly are the things you are not satisfied with?” During the split moment, Lee Bo Young was hurt, in her pride. After gobbling down the soju in one swoop, she churned out all the discontent that she had accumulated during the past months. That glass of soju turned out to be a “reconciliation wine” for them.

“But now I like Director Won and also respect him for his leadership style. However, I would still need to protest about something which he said in a TV program, that I’m a drunkard actress. I have sent him an sms but he didn’t reply me. Maybe, he was afraid of me, haha…”

“Similarly, I find difficulties in adapting to the style of someone like Kwon Sang Woo. Although this is our first collaboration, he often joked as if we had knew each other for a long time. He would also suggest using scissor-paper-stone to decide the person to give treat. For these, I suffered a lot. It was until much later that I finally realized his frank and direct way of expressing himself.”

“When he was teasing me, I would reply ‘why are you like that’. And in fact, I do not like to bet or something. However, under those circumstances, I had no choice but to participate… As time went by, I felt more natural. Credits to him, I have learnt many new things.”

“In comparison to the director and Kwon Sang Woo, Lee Bum Soo is a senior whom I’m apologetic and grateful to. During the first half of filming, due to my frequent NGs, others had to wait for a longer time. But he would often encourage me with words like ‘it’s alright’.”

“Due to the many troubles before this, I cried out loud after watching the movie. I feel that the end movie is indeed 100 times stronger than the script. Anyone who watches it may also feel the same way.”

Source : Hanfever

Guest TY_KSW

Hi TY, finally..............some on set photos.................I've been waiting for this. Thanks, my dear! He's filming the role of a rich man here.......... He looks so good wearing that specs & white top. :mellow::sweatingbullets:

yes dear, me too happy! :D

we will see more photos when he finishs Stage-greeting marathon! :lol:

"Similarly, I find difficulties in adapting to the style of someone like Kwon Sang Woo. Although this is our first collaboration, he often joked as if we had knew each other for a long time. He would also suggest using scissor-paper-stone to decide the person to give treat. For these, I suffered a lot. It was until much later that I finally realized his frank and direct way of expressing himself."

"When he was teasing me, I would reply 'why are you like that'. And in fact, I do not like to bet or something. However, under those circumstances, I had no choice but to participate… As time went by, I felt more natural. Credits to him, I have learnt many new things."

i think with the man like KSW it is very easy to adapt because he is so sincere and franklly!

hahah.. our man like joking.. notty... hahha! :D

agreed! :angry: Sangwoo's hairstylist oughta be lynched! <_<

LOL, SWssi looks cool w/any hairstyle c'mon now!!! B)

he might be setting it up for the new drama Cinderella Man, so there might be a reason

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.hanfever.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/sadder_than_sad_01.jpg

“Similarly, I find difficulties in adapting to the style of someone like Kwon Sang Woo. Although this is our first collaboration, he often joked as if we had knew each other for a long time. He would also suggest using scissor-paper-stone to decide the person to give treat. For these, I suffered a lot. It was until much later that I finally realized his frank and direct way of expressing himself.”

“When he was teasing me, I would reply ‘why are you like that’. And in fact, I do not like to bet or something. However, under those circumstances, I had no choice but to participate… As time went by, I felt more natural. Credits to him, I have learnt many new things.”

Source : Hanfever

this quote can really be taken in a wrong way by KSW fans that may see LBY as very uptight...i was about to say, "she needs to chill" <_< KSW makes the shooting atmosphere fun, him and good friend SSH are very similar...always jokes around with everyone and have a good time on sets because it alleviates stress on a long shooting day...

this quote can really be taken in a wrong way by KSW fans that may see LBY as very uptight...i was about to say, "she needs to chill" <_< KSW makes the shooting atmosphere fun, him and good friend SSH are very similar...always jokes around with everyone and have a good time on sets because it alleviates stress on a long shooting day...

Hi 2uss, I couldn't agree with you more - Whoaaaaaaaaaa……. She sounds a bit tactless after reading this especially how the title was written. I felt stuck-up when I saw & read the title. I hope she won’t get any negative views from people reading this. :mellow:;)

yeah, well don't get me wrong i like LBY the actress...she's a good actress...

hmm...but you don't just say stuff like that about KSW!! and i'll defend SSH's good friends anyday :P

Guest TY_KSW

MBC has to purchase a special camera equipment that exceeds one billion wons to film the modern version of 'The prince and the beggars' story . That equipment is called MCC (Motion control camera) to double film 2 man in one like Kwon Sang Woo's dual role!

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

MBC has to purchase a special camera equipment that exceeds one billion wons to film the modern version of 'The prince and the beggars' story . That equipment is called MCC (Motion control camera) to double film 2 man in one like Kwon Sang Woo's dual role!

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

TY, just for that drama they're oblige to buy that high-tech cam. Anyway, they could use this to their other projects later on. :lol::D

MOVIE WEEK

[] movieweek.jpg[/]

[] movieweek2.jpg[/]

TY, thanks for posting this. Wow, another mag cover for our man. (is this recent, dear?) He shines here..... :sweatingbullets::lol:

Guest TY_KSW

TY, thanks for posting this. Wow, another mag cover for our man. (is this recent, dear?) He shines here..... :sweatingbullets::lol:

it is new dear but hasnt been published yet, just the ads and Japanese fan took photos.. :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

Today stage-greeting in Myeong Ryun Dong, Dae Hangno CGV.

MAR 13

p29.jpg

p28.jpg

Japanese Fans are there to send gifts to Sangwoo.. He received many gifts these days from fans during stage-greetings .

p27.jpg

p26.jpg

p25.jpg

p24.jpg

Credit as stated

Calm down dear, it is not un-adjustable! he just amend his mistake by straighten it...

Need no lynch dear.. :lol:

actually Sangwoo himself should know by now that curly just ain't him! -_-