Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

KWON SANG WOO CLARIFIES ON EXAGGERATED REPORTS

Since the previous news about Kwon Sang Woo claiming responsibility for Son Tae Young's pregnancy probably caused significant frustration to a lot of his fans, I thought I should post a follow up to help him retain some fans as Kwon Sang Woo has now made a statement saying that the news reported was overly-exaggerated.

In the MBC "Golden Fishery" broadcast a while back, Kwon Sang Woo has made a rather controversial statement, saying that even if its not Son Tae Young, this was also part of his plan, meaning he made Son Tae Young pregnant on purpose.

However, according to the recent clarification by Kwon Sang Woo himself, who was also astounded by the news headline, he said that the news were over-exaggerated. He explained: "My words were taken out of context by the media. In fact, what I actually said was, during my dating period with Son Tae Young, I would often tell my friends, since I'm going to get married anyway, it would probably be faster if there is a child. However, my words were rephrased to 'making her pregnant in order to get married with her.'."

source: hanfever

Thanks dear...

The interview posted by PREMIERE was interpreting wrongly to what Sang Woo replied them in written... Sang Woo has show the evident to all medias to prove it. All medias now are spreading his correction.. :lol:

To update the movie situation:

From Sunday 9 am to Monday 9:30 today Korea time, according to Movie Promotion Committee , new movie Sadder than Sadness sold in advance more than 40% of the total ticket sales .. :w00t:

Thanks dear...

The interview posted by PREMIERE was interpreting wrongly to what Sang Woo replied them in written... Sang Woo has show the evident to all medias to prove it. All medias now are spreading his correction.. :lol:

To update the movie situation:

From Sunday 9 am to Monday 9:30 today Korea time, according to Movie Promotion Committee , new movie Sadder than Sadness sold in advance more than 40% of the total ticket sales .. :w00t:

TY, I'm somehow thankful for the medias for being on the side of KSW this time. About the movie, I hope it would turn-out good on the release day this March 11. I pray............ :lol::)

Guest TY_KSW

TY, I'm somehow thankful for the medias for being on the side of KSW this time. About the movie, I hope it would turn-out good on the release day this March 11. I pray............ :lol::)

God answered your prayers... :D

Beating off Hollywood masterpieces "Sadder Than Sadness" gained 41% overall percent share

[2009-03-09 14:09:12]

According to Korean Film Council, the movie "Sadder Than Sadness" recorded an aggregate majority share before the releasing date March 11.

Per KFC, "Sadder Than Sadness" is currently occupied 41 % of total national shares as of 0930 March 9 defeating Hollywood "Newyork Lover" at 17% and blockbuster "dragonball: Evolution" at 7%. The local movie promises a blast in Korean film industry. (the names of US movies to be corrected since it was written in Korean)

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=?

God answered your prayers... :D

Beating off Hollywood masterpieces "Sadder Than Sadness" gained 41% overall percent share

[2009-03-09 14:09:12]

According to Korean Film Council, the movie "Sadder Than Sadness" recorded an aggregate majority share before the releasing date March 11.

Per KFC, "Sadder Than Sadness" is currently occupied 41 % of total national shares as of 0930 March 9 defeating Hollywood "Newyork Lover" at 17% and blockbuster "dragonball: Evolution" at 7%. The local movie promises a blast in Korean film industry. (the names of US movies to be corrected since it was written in Korean)

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=??

TY, wahhh..........thanks for sharing this. This is really great news. :lol::)

Guest TY_KSW

TY, wahhh..........thanks for sharing this. This is really great news. :lol::)

yah! i m quite happy tho!

Wonder what is our warrior Azura doing now... :lol:

she will join the premiere date Mar 11 too

Hope she meet our man again ! tsk tsk! :rolleyes:

yah! i m quite happy tho!

Wonder what is our warrior Azura doing now... :lol:

she will join the premiere date Mar 11 too

Hope she meet our man again ! tsk tsk! :rolleyes:

TY, oh, I think azura is currently stalking our man - at this moment, probably she's in the building where KSW & STY are staying - hahaha - Kidding aside, is she there that long - gosh, so lucky that she could get to see KSW again on the 1st day of the release of the movie. I hope luck is with her again. How could a person could be so lucky like her, huh? :lol::)

Guest TY_KSW

TY, oh, I think azura is currently stalking our man - at this moment, probably she's in the building where KSW & STY are staying - hahaha - Kidding aside, is she there that long - gosh, so lucky that she could get to see KSW again on the 1st day of the release of the movie. I hope luck is with her again. How could a person could be so lucky like her, huh? :lol::)

yes, she stays there for few days... and available in the premiere day too..

We will see her photo when she home.. :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

"Cinderella Man" started shooting!!!!! :w00t:

Actors Kwon new MBC drama broadcasted in every Thursday/ Wednesday Cinderella Man started shooting.

The drama began fliming on March 9 in Gyeonggi Province with the lead star Kwon Sang-woo who has been experiencing a distorted interview and busy with the new movie premiere last Sunday.

Kwon Sang-woo arrived shooting site at 8 am and worked from morning to evening.

Source: Hankooki.com

Guest TY_KSW

Waive to Endless88.. :rolleyes:

REsponded to Kwon Sang Woo's reaction on the distorted interview, today the jounalist who wrote the article has stated on the mag today "In order to attract eyeballs we were distorting the original content sent by Kwon Sang-woo. We would like to have a public apology to him for this"

I accept his applogy. They either must come that fast or going to bankcrupsy! :phew:

"Cinderella Man" started shooting!!!!! :w00t:

Actors Kwon new MBC drama broadcasted in every Thursday/ Wednesday Cinderella Man started shooting.

The drama began fliming on March 9 in Gyeonggi Province with the lead star Kwon Sang-woo who has been experiencing a distorted interview and busy with the new movie premiere last Sunday.

Kwon Sang-woo arrived shooting site at 8 am and worked from morning to evening.

Source: Hankooki.com

Hi TY, thanks for this news. Finally, he starts filming the drama. Tomorrow will be the 1st day release of the movie. I hope he'll take care of himself more now that he's so busy filming & promoting the movie at the same time. :lol::)

Waive to Endless88.. :rolleyes:

REsponded to Kwon Sang Woo's reaction on the distorted interview, today the jounalist who wrote the article has stated on the mag today "In order to attract eyeballs we were distorting the original content sent by Kwon Sang-woo. We would like to have a public apology to him for this"

I accept his applogy. They either must come that fast or going to bankcrupsy! :phew:

TY, good that this journalist had made a public apology for his distorted article written about KSW. Oh, in order to attract eyeballs he had to do it - but this is at the expense of our man - Anyway, let bygones be bygones, he did apologize already. <_<:wacko:

Kwon Sang-woo has Gu Jun-pyo hair!

kwonsangwoopermanentcur.jpg

Do you like my curls?

Once heartthrob but now devoted husband and father, Kwon Sang-soo (33) is the first to sport permanent curls. Since Lee Min-ho made his Boys Before Flowers character Gu Jun-pyo along with his curls so fabulously charismatic, i am willing to bet that men in Korea will follow suit and curls will be the next most-wanted hairstyle.

"Give me curls like Gu Jun-pyo" would be the most used phrase when they go for a haircut. It's bye-bye bowl cut, hello curls!

curlykwon.jpg

Curly Kwon : I must say, i like your hair straight Mr Kwon.

Source : kpopped

Guest TY_KSW

Complete photo on Star.mk.co.kr

Actually these photo are from the interview, long interview by Star with Kwon Sang Woo.

Since Premiere case iis causing, i m afraid to translate whatever articles that may make our man irritated if there were something distorted again.. :D Tsk tsk.. i think, 90% Korean mags are having interview with him these days! :lol:

090310snap4.jpg

090310snap3.jpg

090310snap1.jpg

090310snap2.jpg

Credit as stated

Guest TY_KSW

0bf6a6b88579501ca4795a3.jpg

Today is the releasing day ! :w00t:

Sangwoo Ssi, take care... you should be healthy to do stage-greeting marathon.

As per several news, Sangwoo and other stars will happen in almost 100 stages (by shifted). However the movie promotion team didnt announced what boxes that Sangwoo will appear. Most of tourist companies are sending demand for being informed the exact locations for their tour promote. They gave the reason that majority tourist from Japan visit Korean are just for Hallyu star. Participating KSW stage-greeting is the good ocassion to attract tourists.

The film promotion team still considered to see whether giving the information or not because they would like to avoid some organizers will make use of this event for their personal purposes.