Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

More pix of Bangbang...

Look at the first pix, guess how heigh is she? :lol:

[] w5ye2.jpg[/]

[]http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/4834/x8bh0.jpg[/]

Credit as stated

Hi TY - thanks for posting more photos here of the BB couple. i love the 1st & the last one. they're cute together. HJW isn't that petite compared to other female stars, huh? Her height is standard. :sweatingbullets:

The Making of "Sangwoo My Story"

File WMV to view and download

file 1 - 12.5Mb: http://kwon-sangwoo.global-f.com/movie/fx-making2.wmv

File 2 - 7.58 Mb: http://kwon-sangwoo.global-f.com/movie/fx-making3.wmv

Credit to http://sangwoo85yumi.blog38

TY, thanks for sharing the dowloadable version of this video. But it seems that the 1st link won't work for me. Trying............. :sweatingbullets:

Kwon Sang Woo, eye-catching through modelling Japanese magazine "Hallyu"

2008-11-27 17:47 reviewstar

[] magsbzi9.jpg[/]

TY, thanks for sharing this & the magazine photo. Who said that his popularity has gone down after his marriage? <_<:lol:

TY, thanks for sharing the dowloadable version of this video. But it seems that the 1st link won't work for me. Trying............. :sweatingbullets:

i see it working fine dear, you should right-mouse clik then choose "save target as"...

it works! :rolleyes:

Kwon-Son : on a "Boulevard" date in Australia

Newsen - 2008-11-28 07:39:56

newsenqg5.jpg

Actor couple Kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae Young were snapped while walking hand in hand in a city of Australia. The photos are soon spreading all over the websites.

Kwon Sang-woo and his wife Son Tae Young left for Australia in early November on a late honeymoon. He has returned home on November 24 to prepare for a busy day-to-day filming schedule.

This is a special honey moon after the wedding for the couple. in September, Son Tae Young went alone to Thailand for shooting CF right after the wedding. Kwon Sang woo who was scheduling to film after the wedding have taken chance to go honeymoon with his wife after the movie shooting cancel.

Kwon Sang-woo has purchased a luxury apartment in a beach resort by the Golden Coast last year 2007 to where both were known to stay during their honeymoon.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=20081128073947100?

[] newsenqg5.jpg[/]

TY, thanks for sharing this. Wondering if his wife is back now in Korea? I've been reading similar articles about this. They're all over the papers again and with the same photo. :lol::)

i like that pix the best... very nice although giving a sad feeling.. :rolleyes:

TY, i love the winter clothes of this photo among the rest. :sweatingbullets:

Guest valley girl

Actor couple Kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae Young were snapped while walking hand in hand in a city of Australia. The photos are soon spreading all over the websites.

Kwon Sang-woo and his wife Son Tae Young left for Australia in early November on a late honeymoon. He has returned home on November 24 to prepare for a busy day-to-day filming schedule.

This is a special honey moon after the wedding for the couple. in September, Son Tae Young went alone to Thailand for shooting CF right after the wedding. Kwon Sang woo who was scheduling to film after the wedding have taken chance to go honeymoon with his wife after the movie shooting cancel.

Kwon Sang-woo has purchased a luxury apartment in a beach resort by the Golden Coast last year 2007 to where both were known to stay during their honeymoon.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=20081128073947100??

i 've just seen this too in naver , anyway STY's Ex who was in scandal during his military services,, what is his realtion with JWS and JDG/LJJ. i've seen some picture when JWS, LJJ/JDG were hangout that man laughing with them. i hope KSW happy with his marriage

*** Another article about the couple related to their vacationing in Australia lately. :lol:

********************************************************************************

KWON SANG WOO AND WIFE SPOTTED IN GOLD COAST, AUSTRALIA

KwonSangWoo_Sohntaeyoung2.jpg

Leisurely walk: Stars doing normal things

Newlyweds Kwon Sang-woo (32) and Sohn Tae-young (28) were recently spotted by a passer-by in Gold Coast, Australia.

The lovebirds were seen walking around while holding hands, and enjoying the warm Australian summer. Awww.

It is reported that the couple is staying at Kwon Sang-woo's luxury penthouse apartment in the Gold Coast.

Source: Hankooki

KWON-SON ON A DATE IN AUSTRALIA!

posterphoto72705.jpeg

They've been caught! Or more like found?

The kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae-yeong couple were seen by fans on the street of Golden Coast in New Zealand holding hands!

The sweet couple are in casual clothing enjoying a date in the streets which they probably won't be able to have in Korea because of swarming fans.

The two seem very happy and satisfied in their walk.

Source : cynews.cyworld.com/se... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

any updates from the charity event?

hi to everyone!

not even a pix dear... my neck is getting long ...

The organizor might save cost to contribute to the charity fund instead of spending for press and reporters :lol:

KWON-SON ON A DATE IN AUSTRALIA!

They've been caught! Or more like found?

The kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae-yeong couple were seen by fans on the street of Golden Coast in New Zealand holding hands!

The sweet couple are in casual clothing enjoying a date in the streets which they probably won't be able to have in Korea because of swarming fans.

The two seem very happy and satisfied in their walk.

Source : cynews.cyworld.com/se... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

oop, even a private moment also stirred up a topic for media...

Sangwoo ah Sangwoo! :rolleyes::sweatingbullets:

Kwon Sang Woo - Lee Bum Soo "Sadder Than a Sad Story": script to watch the tears pitter-patter

Newsen 2008-11-29 14:57:36

tearslb2.jpg

The new movie "Sadder Than a Sad Story" starring actors Kwon Sang-woo, Lee Bum soo, Lee Bo young, Jeon Song Hyun promised a tear shedding story.

This film adapted from a famous poem by poet Won Tae Yeon published in Summer 2008 and become a blast hit. The scenario will base on the original plot written by author Won.

The novel Publisher appreciated the help offer from three lead actors Kwon Sang Woo, Lee Bum Soo and Lee Bo young and commended "It is a luck for the production."

Movie "Sadder Than a Sad Story" also get the investment from big media distribution company ShowBox ㈜ Media Flex. Author Won have completed the scenario 3 months ago and promised a tear shedding story. That also a reason why 3 lead actors are casted.

The movie production is very confident in the box office rating and the sufficience of investment. Furthermore, investors totally trusted in the filming process process and publish relation activities.

"Sadder Than a Sad Story" will be shooting in mid-December and planned to release in the next year White Day on March 14.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php