Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

TY, Please stop posting this kind of photo here - it's not good for my health! hahaha - This is TOO IRRESISTIBLE & HOT to handle... Want to sit on his lap - lol - :sweatingbullets:

hahha,,, i wanna put my head on his lap.... hahha

TY, me, just want to sit while you, as if you want to lie down & sleep & make his lap a pillow - hahaha - that would make STY very jealous.............. :lol::)

not just a pillow, dear! :phew:

pshhh!! dun be so loud... or she may catch... though she is now n thousand miles away from her hubby! heheheh!

Guest grumpy23

I'm currently watching WE ARE DATING NOW! KSW is so adorable! it would have been nice if it was him and chae rim who was paired up. they look together. i want to see them in another show paired up (coming from a chae rim/jang dong gun shipper)

I'm currently watching WE ARE DATING NOW! KSW is so adorable! it would have been nice if it was him and chae rim who was paired up. they look together. i want to see them in another show paired up (coming from a chae rim/jang dong gun shipper)

Hi grumpy - oh, this is totally a cool drama............ KSW is so cute there & very young & boyish-looking. :lol::)

The Making of "SANGWOO & MY STORY"

VOD 1

VOD 2

credit chami

Hi azura - thanks for sharing the clips here. Moahhh................ so interested to watch them, so candid. i love the VOD 2... my man is so cute there wearing an apron. I also love that part where he's in the beach wearing all white..............so gorgeous & HOT! There's also a part where he's eating & how I find him so adorable & lovable. :sweatingbullets:

today, Nov 27 is the day he will take part in Charity Event held in Hyatt Hotel!

cant wait to see the man in suit! :rolleyes:

Hi TY - me, too - waiting for some news about this. But here you are, huh - your instinct might work again - as if you could see him wearing a suit.......... or he may be wearing a formal attire. I'm interested to see him again after seeing that photo of his arrival from Australia recently. I'm sure whatever his outfit will be in this Charity Event, he'll look good as usual. :lol::)

Kwon Sang Woo, eye-catching through modelling Japanese magazine "Hallyu"

2008-11-27 17:47 reviewstar

magsbzi9.jpg

Kwon Sang-woo recently attracted public by modelling in the Japan big magazin "Hallyu" through the eye-catching cover.

After getting marriage with Son Tae Young and spending a pretty good honeymoon his name and images are still very influence and drawing much attention in Japan through many big magazin cover pages and contents.

The latest volume number of Hallyu lMagazine contenting many hot topics such as Bigbang concert and Raimsm single album, Jeon Do Yeon interview and sexy Kim Hye-soo story apart from Kwon Sang Woo's recent hot photo colection.

Meanwhile, Hallyu magazin is the best seller in Japan.