Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

and the sweet n demure n innocent newbie will end up with Cheon Jyeong-Myeong in a heavenly wedding! :lol: while KSW end up with "another woman" enjoy the 2nd honey moon in Halong Bay :lol:

au contraire dear -_- .... d newbie will have dual roles of twins! :w00t: ..... one twin goes with Sangwoo, n d other to Myeonggie! B)

s2.jpg

still dreaming of n yearning for moi! B)

Sangwoo will depart to Japan on 24 Oct for his fansmeeting on 25 oct

credit as labelled

such a good point! He will arrive at 1130 at terminal 1

Im sure NRT will be flooding then! :lol:

Wonder his woman accompanied? hope not! they camp there not for seeing the couple :D

Hi Everyone!

Kwon Sang Woo - My Story souvenir

http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/644/st1se2.jpg

Oooh! I'd love to have the paper bag! He's so CUTE there! :wub:

ok, so this girl from myspace i found went to Kwon Sang Woo's wedding all the way from America (Minnesota).

that's freaken far. i know most of the other fans came from Japan to the wedding, but i never thought from America.

that's crazy. what does Kwon Sang Woo have to say about that?

all he did was thank the fans who came overseas from Japan only.

this girl actually went to the wedding. WOW, hands up for here.

she's lucky she get to see Kwon Sang Woo.

what do you guys think?

:w00t:WOAH!

more pictures

BANG BANG

Thanks TY for these photos! They really look good together! You can see the comfortability they have with each other... everything just seems so natural between them... So cute! :D

BTW, it's good to know that KSW didn't break his promise with his Mom. :D Oooh! STY knows English? Hmmm.... <_<

Happy Weekend to ALL! :)

Oop, take it up from page 5 :unsure:

The man keeps quiet recently.. according to DongA news titled "Kwon Sang Woo abandoned the momjjang brand" at 0808 dated October 13, 2008 Kwon Sang Woo in in process of reducing weight. His aim is to loss from 10- 15kgs to role a character whose suffered a paralyze disease!

The production team and direct put strong confidence into him... thats why he didnt show out since wedding...

erhm, wonder how he looks in the coming fanmeet in Japan OCt 25 :D

Sangwoo will depart to Japan on 24 Oct for his fansmeeting on 25 oct

[]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1637/dejw6.jpg[]

credit as labelled

Hi azura, thanks for sharing this info. This is coming soon......... can't wait for it. Wow, so lucky these Japanese fans who could see him in person. :lol::)

The man keeps quiet recently.. according to DongA news titled "Kwon Sang Woo abandoned the momjjang brand" at 0808 dated October 13, 2008 Kwon Sang Woo in in process of reducing weight. His aim is to loss from 10- 15kgs to role a character whose suffered a paralyze disease!

The production team and direct put strong confidence into him... thats why he didnt show out since wedding...

he'll still look great i'm sure

Hi azura, thanks for sharing this info. This is coming soon......... can't wait for it. Wow, so lucky these Japanese fans who could see him in person. :lol::)

Japanese are the most luckiest among all...i know some fans from overseas will also be there

15 kg? :blink: ..... is Sangwoo turning anorexic or what? :o ..... probably STY's doing! -_-

15 kg? :blink: ..... is Sangwoo turning anorexic or what? :o ..... probably STY's doing! -_-

not that reason dear... cun complain that woman... she dun wanna see that either, m sure :lol:

its requirement of director Park Jin Pyo who always follows the real portraying...

In his previous movies, Hwang Jung Min had to bump up 15kg to role his character in "You are my Sunshine" then loss back 12 kgs to suit the conclusion part of the character ... :phew::phew:

Back to last 2006 movie "Voice of Murderer" actor Sol Kyung Gu was requested to loss nearly 10kgs to cast a role of a father whose son was kidnap ... B)

Aish, i guess, after lossing nearly 15 kgs he has to gain weigh back to star in the new drama as a National Hero role! Aja Aja! :w00t:

Guest kandi5501

A Japanese fan have received her set of "Sangwoo & My Story" DVD.

Here's to share....

THE CAPTIONS

credit chami

Azura, what are these captions of? I've never seen them before. Thanks for sharing!

A Japanese fan have received her set of "Sangwoo & My Story" DVD.

Here's to share....

VERY nice packaging and interesting captures.. :rolleyes:

Azura, what are these captions of? I've never seen them before. Thanks for sharing!

Its the latest DVD by Sangwoo...only release for Japan market

short story - Sangwoo play the role of a bodyguard.

Its the latest DVD by Sangwoo...only release for Japan market

short story - Sangwoo play the role of a bodyguard.

a bodyguard? ayah! i wanna have that bodyguard! :w00t: no wonder the young lady is falling love wif him! :D