Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Just read the message lefted by CSWS members abt the summer camp.

All the outdoor activities were cancelled due to heavy rain pour...*what a pity* ;)

Indoor activities inlcude...playing survivor games, singing and lucky draws....Sangwoo also presented a song to his fans.

Most of the members have observe sangwoo when they're having their meals, they said that he ate very little...the members joke and ask him if he's keep fit for his wedding...

The most exciting part was Sangwoo visited each and everyone of the members in their rooms to greet them evening. :w00t:

Some one has suggested the next meetup to be held in Bali and Sangwoo said he will think about it :rolleyes:

when will be our turn??

azura, thanks for this bits of info. Hmmm...so sad to hear about this heavy rain.........but I'm sure everybody had a good time. :huh::P

Guest valley girl
Guest kierelun

she will Pretty as this while she marry with ksw

when did STY this?? after she announced going to marry KSW? or before

Cant see the pictures, please reload, thanks!

I read at Lee Byung Hun thread, thanks to Hyc..

I do cross fingers to see My three namjas JDG-KSW-LBH meeting together

Faint!!! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

A news article posted at starjiwoo, about KSW-STY wedding guests list. :P

Source: http://www.starjiwoo.com/zeroboard/view.ph...o1&no=44374

The invitation includes Bae Yong Joon, Lee Byung-Hun, Choi Jiwoo, Jang Dong-gun, Won Bin, So Ji Seop, Li Mi Yeon, Kim Seung-woo, Song Seung Heon Lee Jung-jae and Ryu Si Won.

:w00t: Wow, all the top stars of Korea are invited. Would they be present at the same time, we will have to wait and see. :P

Picture from the camp...

I will upload more later...

credit CSWS

hha, if im not wrong, that jean shirt he has wore last year when he attended the court judging Kim Tae jun, right?

More from the summer camp....

[]http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/7066/camp0031la8.jpg[/]

[]http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/6066/camp0041zz6.jpg[/]

[]http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/7559/camp0051kl4.jpg[]

[]http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/335/camp0061br6.jpg[/]

[]http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/7546/camp0071sp0.jpg[/]

credit CSWS

azura, thanks for posting the photos here. I've been waiting for this. He looks happy & relaxed. :D:sweatingbullets:

I read some story posted by Korean fans who attended the MT Fan meet 1 night 2 days.

There was an interesting question to KSW :"who is more charismatic, you or STY?" He replied "i m more"

:lol: Thanks Godness, he is concious of that :w00t:

I read some story posted by Korean fans who attended the MT Fan meet 1 night 2 days.

There was an interesting question to KSW :"who is more charismatic, you or STY?" He replied "i m more"

:lol: Thanks Godness, he is concious of that :w00t:

TY, thanks for sharing this. I hope we could read some more stories about this summer camp soon. His answer is so cute - lol - :o:P

Kwon Sang Woo and a record Pictorial Album contract

"The Nude" is the name of new album that YAWA Daruenko Ltd signed with actor Kwon Sang Woo for a collection of the nude pictures exclusive.

On September 22 YAWA Daruenko Ltd has announced their contract valued 543 million Won (Equivalent to USD600,000) signed with actor Kwon Sang Woo. The photo will figure to the public at waist level up.

One officer said " This collection was taken in March this year," and "the finished work will be published soon."

"The Nude" is the name of new album that YAWA Daruenko Ltd signed with actor Kwon Sang Woo for a collection of the nude pictures exclusive.

On September 22 YAWA Daruenko Ltd has announced their contract valued 543 million Won (Equivalent to USD600,000) signed with actor Kwon Sang Woo. The photo will figure to the public at waist level up.

One officer said " This collection was taken in March this year," and "the finished work will be published soon."

the NUDE?? I wonder will he be really "nude" in the album?? :rolleyes:

32084973up1.jpg

the NUDE?? I wonder will he be really "nude" in the album?? :rolleyes:

32084973up1.jpg

my dear, dun be so greedy! they just took to waist level...

at what level you wanna see? :lol:

my dear, dun be so greedy! they just took to waist level...

at what level you wanna see? :lol:

i wanna see waist below :phew:

Still wonder why they wanna named the album NUDE :rolleyes:

Kwon Sang Woo has paid 5.7 billion won (equivalent to USD6 millions) to purchase the love net - a luxury apartment in the 33-building in Gangnam Gu, Seoul... It is reported that Lee Mi-yeon Jun Ji-hyun also live there.

here is the pix of that building

4b483b7345737146bb495xj7.jpg

Ayoo USD6 million!!!! :phew::phew:

which apartment is Kwon Sang Woo in?

All is same.. they took the building in many different angles!

yes i know, but they're three buildlings. so how do you know which one he's in? also what is the building called?

Hi TY - thanks for sharing this. I almost forgot about this - Can't wait for this......... I love the title.......... so intriguing......... For sure when we see these photos he'll take our breath away again. Imagine a collection of nude photos, meaning only from waist level up.......... hahaha - :P:D