Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

:D we dun have to waste time on him...

actually, SW affair and coming wed is attracting all media attention and focus... that proves how power he is... so, someone may get jealous! :lol:

Really.. ? nose bleeding dear? i cant wait... it took so long to see his nose-bleeding pix since his topless baddie Jo! :sweatingbullets::lol:

TY - really intrigued who's this best buddy, huh? Although you won't answer me this time but I have a name in my mind, which needs to be confirmed - hahaha - :lol::)

Even without this wedding, KSW has always been popular. And right you are - because of this upcoming wedding his popularity becomes powerful - lol - ^_^:P

Thanks willenette...for posting the news here.

I like the wedding invitation card too....clean and simple... :)

the couple have been busy distributing 350 invitation cards personally to relatives and friends these few days.

Sangwoo is extremely busy as this coming weekends he will be attending a 2 days 1 night summer camp with his Korean fans...

azura, thanks for these infos - 350 invites - very curious who are some stars invited, 350 people are quite huge, huh? But for sure this special event in his life will be exclusive to his families & close friends & without medias, of course! For sure, KSW doesn't like this. And about this summer camp with his Korean fans, it's just so nice & sweet of him to find time with them inspite of his busy sched this time. These fans for sure will be very happy. :P:D

azura, thanks for these infos - 350 invites - very curious who are some stars invited, 350 people are quite huge, huh? But for sure this special event in his life will be exclusive to his families & close friends & without medias, of course! For sure, KSW doesn't like this. And about this summer camp with his Korean fans, it's just so nice & sweet of him to find time with them inspite of his busy sched this time. These fans for sure will be very happy. :P:D

:lol: hope fan camp knows how to protect the soon-to-be groom before his wed day comes!! aja aja! spending 2 days n 1 nite... Trust he's fine :w00t:

:lol: hope fan camp knows how to protect the soon-to-be groom before his wed day comes!! aja aja! spending 2 days n 1 nite... Trust he's fine :w00t:

The Korean fans are the lucky bunch.

Expenses for the summer camp will be fully paid by Sangwoo..

ksw is really teasing the women! he's getting married but he's getting hotter and hotter! i can't believe he's getting married in 10 days. but i can't believe even more that i've accepted he's getting married with sty

good thing she has nothing but good things to say about hwang bo. otherwise....

<_<

i can't wait to see their wedding photos. i wonder though if ksw will cry on his wedding day :P

The Korean fans are the lucky bunch.

Expenses for the summer camp will be fully paid by Sangwoo..

ow! so good hah? envious Korean Fans.. but admit, they deserved that because all the best they devoted to him.. they are the home base, one of the biggest base in Korea!! :rolleyes:

azura, really? These fans are so lucky indeed! Wondering if this summer camp is done occassionally or this is the first time? :DB)

This will be the second time, the first was held a couple of years ago.

ksw is really teasing the women! he's getting married but he's getting hotter and hotter! i can't believe he's getting married in 10 days. but i can't believe even more that i've accepted he's getting married with sty

good thing she has nothing but good things to say about hwang bo. otherwise....

<_<

i can't wait to see their wedding photos. i wonder though if ksw will cry on his wedding day :P

we all think and wonder as same as you, Naomz!! :lol:

This will be the second time, the first was held a couple of years ago.

azura, thanks for the reply, my dear. I'm sure we'll hear news about this soon. Looking forward to it. :P:D

ow! so good hah? envious Korean Fans.. but admit, they deserved that because all the best they devoted to him.. they are the home base, one of the biggest base in Korea!! :rolleyes:

TY, I couldn't agree with you more. Korean fans deserve this more than anyone else. As what you said, it's the home base........... they're the reason why KSW is in the place up there. :P:D

psss...i heard there might have gifts for the fans too :rolleyes:

yes, it was a hug and a kiss , but m not sure on what part .. cheek or nose or lips or else :lol:

*FAINT* :lol:

KWON SANG WOO & SON TAE YOUNG HANDING OUT WEDDING INVITATIONS

Ouch, ouch... :(

Magazine pictures taken in London....

A photo album "A moment like this" consist of the 2 love birds will be launched soon...

http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/3940/w2do5.jpg

Waaaaahhhh! :tears:

Will you look at her face? Man! She's having a blast! <_<

C’MON, NOW YOU’RE JUST FLAUNTING IT

Engaged couple Kwon Sang-woo and Sohn Tae-young are getting hitched in just a week and a half (September 28), but first they’re showing off some PDA in a W Magazine spread.

The shoot took the concept “A moment like this” (*cough*lame*cough*) and was shot in London at the famous Borough Market. Photog Kim Bo-ha said, “Sohn Tae-young had caught a cold and was wearing thin clothes, but she carried on without one word of complaint, and Kwon Sang-woo was very attentive in looking after her. It was nice to see.”

source: dramabeans

Omo! I hope she doesn't pass the cold to our Sang Woo! :angry:

:P:lol:

*** When I saw this invites here a while ago, I was wondering what's written in there. Now, here it is....... ^_^:P

********************************************************************************

KWON-SON COUPLE'S WEDDING INVITATION CARD

posterphoto64827.JPG

The wedding is so real now!

It was hard to believe, and now we have a tangible proof that they are really getting married this 28th!

The wedding invitation for kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae-yeong has been sent out to the guests.

Here is a quote, "We are trying to start a family in faith and love, please come and bless us".

Source : cynews.cyworld.com

Hi azura - thanks for posting more photos here. Errr……… this photo is totally HOT- hahaha! KSW is HOT! Whoaaa… these are great looking photos. :P:D:sweatingbullets:

*** When I saw this invites here a while ago, I was wondering what's written in there. Now, here it is....... ^_^:P

********************************************************************************

KWON-SON COUPLE'S WEDDING INVITATION CARD

The wedding is so real now!

It was hard to believe, and now we have a tangible proof that they are really getting married this 28th!

The wedding invitation for kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae-yeong has been sent out to the guests.

Here is a quote, "We are trying to start a family in faith and love, please come and bless us".

ayah! i hope it true and trust it... for his shake! :phew:

lets believe that finally Son Tae Young find Faith and love and never cried out in any TV show that she didnt !!! :sweatingbullets:

the new couple will live in a luxury apartment of this building,

They didnt live with SW mother.. wonder who will take care of her...?

[] 2008091818072810011yq7.jpg[/]

Hi TY - thanks for posting this photo. Wow, really a luxury & expensive place to live in. It's a high-rise building............... The couple want to live independently. Who knows the mom will live with them, huh? KSW is so close with his mom... Both maybe living in this place already now? :huh::P