Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

wheRe's the Pic ???.. maybe She has bad taste since she Out From SidusHQ her last Management ~~> any connection ?? :lol: .. what is her company Now??

here you are: at Incheon departure and destination... note, destination is when she hidden behind him... she wore all black with white sport shoes! :tongue2:

20080831_012331594671_0.jpg

d4xt7.jpg

Guest valley girl

http://nimg.empas.com/orgImg/ss/2008/08/31...331594671_0.jpg

wow,, i thought she was from some where

Hi....I'm sorry if I sounded defensive...I'm not a fan of STY as well but I admire KSW a great deal...I've been reading a lot of negative comments about his choice of wife....and sometimes I feel it's a little too much...I'm not saying she's a saint but after all said & done I'm sure none of us here has the chance to know her or even him personally...KSW is a smart man....trust his judgement and see what happens...Since she's the one he falls in love with, I wish both of them happiness...

I hope he'll never come across some of those rude comments about his future wife or else he'll feel sad knowing that some of his fans didn't trust him enuf to make one of the most important decidsion of his life.....

that's naturally,, i mean as Fans i think we will hate who ever He choose

instead pray for his happiness

that jealous means we like him so

KWON-SON COUPLE AT THE AIRPORT IN ENGLAND

posterphoto64591.jpg

The kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae-yeong couple is seen together at the England airport!

Paparazzi has spotted them holding hands and even hugging!

Aren't they sweet? Wish them best of luck in their marriage!

Source : cynewscomm.cyworld.co.

Translations : hancinema

Sangwoo's fansmeet in Japan....

[]http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/2585/qq1pu4.jpg[]

Hi azura - thanks for sharing this. This is already next month.............coming soon..............after his wedding............. Talking about his wedding this month I want to share this article that I read............... ^_^:P

________________________________________________________________________________

KWON SANG WOO & SON TAE YOUNG HANDING OUT WEDDING INVITATIONS

Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young who will be tying the knot on 28th September have been kept busy with their wedding-related matters.

Since Kwon Sang Woo announced his wedding in July, the both of them has rarely been seen together in public barring the airport. But a photo of them together finally surfaced on Korean websites. They were at the print factory to collect their wedding invitations to hand it out to their friends and relatives.

D-11 to Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young wedding,

source: coolsmurf

i have to grant that, that pictures are very very beautiful! in whatever angle!!! :w00t:

But, frankly, the woman is more aged in that pix... while the man is still heavenly! :rolleyes:

Magazine pictures taken in London....

A photo album "A moment like this" consist of the 2 love birds will be launched soon...

[]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/75/w1ps5.jpg[/]

[]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/3940/w2do5.jpg[/]

[]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/3278/w3fg5.jpg[]

Hi azura - thanks for posting here the photo. So erotic shots, huh? Looking forward for more shots soon. :o:P

read news from several ws, innolife, newsen that his so-called best buddy wont attend the wedding because of filming busy..

Before he shot film he complained KSW didnt announce him about his wife-to-be and coming wed. now when KSW wed to come, he said that he cant attend.

Seem, after this wed affair SW know clearly whos is friend indeed! :phew:

Actually, i m happy that he wont come.. :D

Hi azura - thanks for posting here the photo. So erotic shots, huh? Looking forward for more shots soon. :o:P

dear, there's more sexy shots coming up....nose bleeding. :phew:

read news from several ws, innolife, newsen that his so-called best buddy wont attend the wedding because of filming busy..

Before he shot film he complained KSW didnt announce him about his wife-to-be and coming wed. now when KSW wed to come, he said that he cant attend.

Seem, after this wed affair SW know clearly whos is friend indeed! :phew:

Actually, i m happy that he wont come.. :D

Hi TY - wondering who's this best buddy, my dear? :mellow::P

azura, just want to share an article related to the one you posted.............. :mellow::P

C’MON, NOW YOU’RE JUST FLAUNTING IT

Engaged couple Kwon Sang-woo and Sohn Tae-young are getting hitched in just a week and a half (September 28), but first they’re showing off some PDA in a W Magazine spread.

The shoot took the concept “A moment like this” (*cough*lame*cough*) and was shot in London at the famous Borough Market. Photog Kim Bo-ha said, “Sohn Tae-young had caught a cold and was wearing thin clothes, but she carried on without one word of complaint, and Kwon Sang-woo was very attentive in looking after her. It was nice to see.”

source: dramabeans

azura, thanks for posting this here. Wow, so dainty - so clean because it's white. I hope we could read what's written in here? Gosh, everything is all set now. The status of our man is already married after September 28 ends. :huh::P

Hi TY - wondering who's this best buddy, my dear? :mellow::P

:D we dun have to waste time on him...

actually, SW affair and coming wed is attracting all media attention and focus... that proves how power he is... so, someone may get jealous! :lol:

Really.. ? nose bleeding dear? i cant wait... it took so long to see his nose-bleeding pix since his topless baddie Jo! :sweatingbullets::lol:

I see some posts complaining about his future wife's fashion taste. Frankly speaking, I think it's smart that she doesn't wear eyes catchy things , so that people will recognize her very easily. As you all know, reporters earlier said KSW was seen in the airport alone, they could not spot his fiance.

About photos in UK: yes, KSW did not look sexy in a loose T-shirt, his face expression also can't be considered sexy. His fiance's clothes are also very casual and simple. I think they want to escape from Korea where they have to dress, and act, and smile etc. like a star and as a-star-must-be. They are human too and they might be tired of being stars, being chased by fans, reporters, photographers all the times. They need to have sometime on their own, and if you call yourself his fan, please leave him alone, let him be what he wants to be, and let his wife enjoy a little time with him. All the things I read after news about KSW's wedding make me feel that fans are not fans at all, many of you want possession, not real wish for him to have a good life. Come on, it's his life. Even if he has a wrong decision, it's his life, and he has the right to live it his way. please please don't make him sad by chasing him all the times and comments on even smallest matter. He is having one of the biggest event in his life very soon, this is the time he needs fan's support the most. Please do that as a happiness wish for him on his wedding.

Maybe because I just watched "the last scandal of my life", after "Over the Rainbow" and got too much.

azura, just want to share an article related to the one you posted.............. :mellow::P

C’MON, NOW YOU’RE JUST FLAUNTING IT

Engaged couple Kwon Sang-woo and Sohn Tae-young are getting hitched in just a week and a half (September 28), but first they’re showing off some PDA in a W Magazine spread.

The shoot took the concept “A moment like this” (*cough*lame*cough*) and was shot in London at the famous Borough Market. Photog Kim Bo-ha said, “Sohn Tae-young had caught a cold and was wearing thin clothes, but she carried on without one word of complaint, and Kwon Sang-woo was very attentive in looking after her. It was nice to see.”

source: dramabeans

azura, thanks for posting this here. Wow, so dainty - so clean because it's white. I hope we could read what's written in here? Gosh, everything is all set now. The status of our man is already married after September 28 ends. :huh::P

Thanks willenette...for posting the news here.

I like the wedding invitation card too....clean and simple... :)

the couple have been busy distributing 350 invitation cards personally to relatives and friends these few days.

Sangwoo is extremely busy as this coming weekends he will be attending a 2 days 1 night summer camp with his Korean fans...