Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest Mariposa28

TY_KSW yee i agree with you , poor sangwoo <_<:tears:

Azura dear, thanks for the infos about the "SANGWOO AND MY STORY" EVENT

Thanks a lot TY_KSW for the Biltmore pics, sangwoo is gourgous as ever :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

if i'm not wrong anyone can be the lead lady pairing with sangwoo in the VOD using the "FACE OFF" software :D

Really?? so smart idea! must gain high profit for that ! :w00t:

Agoo, anyone can be his partner! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: just using a software!!! OMG! high-tech!!! :lol:

Tsk tsk, learnt that actor Ahn Jae Hwan suicide for 4billion won debt.. so sorry...

speaking of money loss/debt... last month media calculated that our man may suffer from loss of 13 billions on marriage STY.. ayah! hope he is fine as he looked like now :phew:

Tsk tsk, learnt that actor Ahn Jae Hwan suicide for 4billion won debt.. so sorry...

speaking of money loss/debt... last month media calculated that our man may suffer from loss of 13 billions on marriage STY.. ayah! hope he is fine as he looked like now :phew:

Dont worry lah...our man is loaded he can afford it..lol :lol:

Hi Guys!

What?! They are back already? Gee! What kind of Pre-honeymoon was that?! :rolleyes:

Oh and I couldn't agree more with you all! I don't know if I should be happy that they are not a "lovey-dovey" couple but then again... if it's really L-O-V-E... I really find their actions weird! (Especially for someone finding love again... Um, wouldn't you be expressing it out bigtime?! :huh: Hahaha... Sorry! I just can't get that "line/statement" out of my system! :lol: ) Arriving separately? Leaving Separately? Unless it's because they want to prove that they are not "living in" or whatever else rumor they want to squash... I'm so bad but I was thinking the pre-honeymoon will just be an "act" so that when she announces that she's pregnant, say after the wedding, they can say it happened in London. :lol:

Thanks for the Biltmore photos (Cutie! :D) and updates on My Story.

Oooh! And I hope that drama with HJW pushes through! It's about time they team up for a series! Hopefully it's a light-hearted/comedy one. And ya, what's up with the title "I like My side"?! :lol:

Have a Good Week Everyone! :)

Hi Guys!

What?! They are back already? Gee! What kind of Pre-honeymoon was that?! :rolleyes:

Oh and I couldn't agree more with you all! I don't know if I should be happy that they are not a "lovey-dovey" couple but then again... if it's really L-O-V-E... I really find their actions weird! (Especially for someone finding love again... Um, wouldn't you be expressing it out bigtime?! :huh: Hahaha... Sorry! I just can't get that "line/statement" out of my system! :lol: ) Arriving separately? Leaving Separately? Unless it's because they want to prove that they are not "living in" or whatever else rumor they want to squash... I'm so bad but I was thinking the pre-honeymoon will just be an "act" so that when she announces that she's pregnant, say after the wedding, they can say it happened in London. :lol:

Hahahha! NY2002! you did crack me up! seem what you forsee might be true!! :lol:

Dont worry lah...our man is loaded he can afford it..lol :lol:

yah! i love to see him smiling, always.. no tears or pressure! :rolleyes:

thats what we want! hope that woman can keep it up.. otherwise i may go to Korea :ph34r:

ACTRESS SON HIDING BEHIND KWON SANG WOO

(ChanMi's Star News)

posterphoto63523.jpg

The celebrity couple kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae-yeong have fininshed their London photoshoot.

This day, Kwon and Son must have expected many reporters to be there.

Kwon has on a hat and sunglasses and behind him, Son is hiding from the paparazzi.

ACTRESS SON HIDING BEHIND KWON SANG WOO

(ChanMi's Star News)

The celebrity couple kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae-yeong have fininshed their London photoshoot.

This day, Kwon and Son must have expected many reporters to be there.

Kwon has on a hat and sunglasses and behind him, Son is hiding from the paparazzi.

i often think in a positive way! its lucky she was behind him to hide fr the paparazzi! better than he were :lol::lol:

ah! i can see that young woman clearly! she is a Japanese!

a story of love with a Japanese Royal, i guess! :rolleyes:

is this a drama? ...... hope there's a harakiri scene in it! :phew:

Hi Guys!

Thanks for the Biltmore photos (Cutie! :D) and updates on My Story.

Oooh! And I hope that drama with HJW pushes through! It's about time they team up for a series! Hopefully it's a light-hearted/comedy one. And ya, what's up with the title "I like My side"?! :lol:

Have a Good Week Everyone! :)

their actions are thus far unromantic to say d least! B)

Hi TY/azura - sorry for my ignorance but what is this all about? I saw TY posting the captions of this earlier. In case my memory doesn't fail me this time, is this the compilation of all his videos (?) --- :o;)

Info from CSWS.

There will be a 2 days 1 night event "CSWS Magnetic Tape Memory" (Summer Camp) held from 20-21 Sep.

The event is exclusively for CSWS Korean fans only.

Fans are advised to bring casual/light attire.

Hi TY/azura - sorry for my ignorance but what is this all about? I saw TY posting the captions of this earlier. In case my memory doesn't fail me this time, is this the compilation of all his videos (?) --- :o;)

Hi willenette....i read abt it somewhere, if i'm not wrong this is a software expert-kit where they have pre-loaded the image movie (sangwoo in it) and

a manual should be included where it will instruct you on how to use the "face off" technic on the pre-loaded images

to load your personal image in it.

Once completed, your image will appeared in the movie with Sangwoo...hence this movie is called " Sangwoo and MY STORY! ;)

I hope i make sense..... :P correct me if i'm wrong!

The price aint cheap.. per set cost abt USD 224.00 :phew:

Info from CSWS.

There will be a 2 days 1 night event "CSWS Magnetic Tape Memory" (Summer Camp) held from 20-21 Sep.

The event is exclusively for CSWS Korean fans only.

Fans are advised to bring casual/light attire.

:w00t: 2 days 1 nite with KSW?? WOW! so happy CSWS fans! :D

erhm, casual/light attire.. hehhe.. no wonder :lol:

Hi willenette....if i'm not wrong this is a software expert-kit where they have pre-loaded the image movie (sangwoo in it) and

a manual should be included where it will instruct you on how to use the "face off" technic on the pre-loaded images

to load your personal image in it.

Once completed, your image will appeared in the movie with Sangwoo...hence this movie is called " Sangwoo and MY STORY! ;)

I hope i make sense..... :P

The price aint cheap.. per set cost abt USD 224.00 :phew:

to make a "SangWoo and mystory" ... USD224.00 is not expesive... at least, we are the lead actress! :lol: