Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/2725/d4xt7.jpg

STY, a girl behind him???. that'a a big star everything he did everybody always want to know :lol::lol:

he even shop too in london , maybe it was his happiest trip.. since just a few people know him in london

he could go anywhere

it was not her, they both left the airport separately like they did when depated! :rolleyes:

it was not her, they both left the airport separately like they did when depated! :rolleyes:

The news said it was her, she was hiding behind him when stepping out the airport.

some fans query why is she hiding its not as its a secret anymore that they are dating and gonna be married soon. :huh:

The news said it was her, she was hiding behind him when stepping out the airport.

some fans query why is she hiding its not as if a secret anymore that they are dating and gonna be married soon. :huh:

Agoo! was it her??? cant believe! i saw the woman behind him is rather meater!

i thought it was his assistant or any passenger.. woop! that was her! :phew: but after the honeymoon why still they keep hiding! :D if they did nothing wrong! :phew:

They doesn't seem like a couple and they are a weirdest couple in entertainment industry. Unlike other movie stars will be happy to take photos to show their fans that they are happy being together.

exactly...they should be more open, the more they hide, the paparazzi will get more curious

exactly...they should be more open, the more they hide, the paparazzi will get more curious

aish! why we have to be curious! i thought it was their intention.. they deliberately do it.. would like to allure attention... If they simply held hands and went out together, the story end.. :D

their wedding is days away & yet he don't look like he is happy ....

maybe they will ONLY stand next to each other on their wedding day ...

haha we'll see about that on 28 SEP. I have spy helping us to watch over during the wedding ceremony :lol:

haha we'll see about that on 28 SEP. I have spy helping us to watch over during the wedding ceremony :lol:

agoo! you have spy all over the world dear! what about the wed nite dear? :lol:

Guest Mariposa28

glad to hear that sangwoo is back,

hehe she's hidding behind him , that's weird, they don't seem like a couple,

thanks dear Azura for the pics in the ariport, what a big bag he's carrying, what that could be??

i bet is her bag, see this the website of the bag :rolleyes:

the white company

there is nothing for men in this website as i'v seen, <_<

Kwon Sang Woo - Ha Ji Won in a new drama "I Love My Side"?

2008.09.06 17:40 Osen

Hi TY - thanks for sharing this. This is great in case this is true. A romantic drama.......I will love KSW to do another one like this kind again. This couple has been tested to have good chemistry together not only in CF but also in the movie. :P:D

Hi azura - thanks for the updates. So, he's back now in Korea. Also, thanks for posting his photos here. Wow, the look is so cool! This man is really HOT! :o:P:sweatingbullets:

glad to hear that sangwoo is back,

hehe she's hidding behind him , that's weird, they don't seem like a couple,

thanks dear Azura for the pics in the ariport, what a big bag he's carrying, what that could be??

i bet is her bag, see this the website of the bag :rolleyes:

the white company

there is nothing for men in this website as i'v seen, <_<

haha Mariposa, your sharp-eyed !! :lol:

the gentlemen carried the big bag for his wiffie to be.. no doubt..Think deeper, he carry all the burden since he met her! <_<

ah! i can see that young woman clearly! she is a Japanese!

a story of love with a Japanese Royal, i guess! :rolleyes:

if i'm not wrong anyone can be the lead lady pairing with sangwoo in the VOD using the "FACE OFF" software :D