Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

there something about this,, about security personal information i don't understand, revelead from mysterious cd , does someone understand seems like some accident

권상우·류시원·조인성 등 스타도 개인 정보 유출

[노컷뉴스] 2008년 09월 05일(금) 오후 03:01 가 가| 이메일| 프린트

[노컷뉴스 방송연예팀 김재윤, 조은별 기자]

2008090515013817170_153746_0.jpg

thank you

Hi Valley_girl

This article is really not a good news to every celebrity that mentioned.. :tears:

About 1 million people personal information recorded in one CD has been leaked out !!

Among those, many famous name such as Ryu Shi Won's exclusive songs, Kwon Sang Woo's social security numbers and resident records ... and other stars like Jo In Sung, Choi Chin Sil data also been exposed!!!

The CD was found dumped in alleys... It also contained data of many politicians in the Bluehouse such as senior secretaries and ministers, National Assembly Speaker and members of parliament, journalists and major local residents number, home address , Telephone numbers and personal information ...

It is under investigation!

Darn! SW faces many difficulties since he got hooked by this woman!!! :wacko:

Kwon Sang Woo - Ha Ji Won in a new drama "I Love My Side"?

2008.09.06 17:40 Osen

20080906174020.343.0.jpg

The news said that both will lead in a romantic drama directed by Park Jin Pyo.

Kwon Sang Woo and Ha Ji Won have been co-stars in 2004 movie "Love So Devine". "I Love my Side" will be their second appearance together in the film. Besides, both have been 3-year-mate for the fashion brand BangBang.

Both agent officers of Kwon Sang Woo and Ha Ji Won replied "This news is unclear and haven't been decided," and "scenario is under discussion with production company."

'I love my side' is now casting and will be soon announced before the shooting.

If it is true, i m happy about his co-star! finally the producer have a smart choice.. :lol:

Guest valley girl

Hi Valley_girl

This article is really not a good news to every celebrity that mentioned.. :tears:

About 1 million people personal information recorded in one CD has been leaked out !!

Among those, many famous name such as Ryu Shi Won's exclusive songs, Kwon Sang Woo's social security numbers and resident records ... and other stars like Jo In Sung, Choi Chin Sil data also been exposed!!!

The CD was found dumped in alleys... It also contained data of many politicians in the Bluehouse such as senior secretaries and ministers, National Assembly Speaker and members of parliament, journalists and major local residents number, home address , Telephone numbers and personal information ...

really oh my God it's so Scary How could i can't imagine this, i just understand cd of personal information dunno this Big

really oh my God it's so Scary How could i can't imagine this, i just understand cd of personal information dunno this Big

however, no news updated or expanded now.. i thought the Government has involved and settled down! :rolleyes:

Hi

Can someone tell me where can I get Cruel Love OST?

Smuffet

Hi Smuffet, BAD LOVE OST is one of the best sound tracks

you may download here links:

CD1

mms://media.hottracks.co.kr/session4/7/6/3/235776300101.asf

mms://media.hottracks.co.kr/session4/7/6/3/235776300110.asf

CD2

mms://media.hottracks.co.kr/session4/7/6/3/235776300201.asf

mms://media.hottracks.co.kr/session4/7/6/3/235776300214.asf

tsk tsk! must be that woman's direction1 <_<

wonder how long they will be extending their stay in europe :phew:

Hi Valley_girl

d government is in for a law suit big time! B)

Kwon Sang Woo - Ha Ji Won in a new drama "I Love My Side"?

2008.09.06 17:40 Osen

http://photo-media.daum-img.net/200809/06/...74020.343.0.jpg

The news said that both will lead in a romantic drama directed by Park Jin Pyo.

Kwon Sang Woo and Ha Ji Won have been co-stars in 2004 movie "Love So Devine". "I Love my Side" will be their second appearance together in the film. Besides, both have been 3-year-mate for the fashion brand BangBang.

Both agent officers of Kwon Sang Woo and Ha Ji Won replied "This news is unclear and haven't been decided," and "scenario is under discussion with production company."

'I love my side' is now casting and will be soon announced before the shooting.

If it is true, i m happy about his co-star! finally the producer have a smart choice.. :lol:

"I love my SIDE ?????" :w00t: ...... goodness, these K-translations never fail to tickle moi! 36_11_6.gif

"I love my SIDE ?????" :w00t: ...... goodness, these K-translations never fail to tickle moi! 36_11_6.gif

my dear, i also wonder, why it put "my side" ?? you know what, his charater will be a man suffering from a disease! :unsure: so called ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)

I m not keen of E, could you explain me what is that all about? i guess "my side" is something relating to that disease, right?

my dear, i also wonder, why it put "my side" ?? you know what, his charater will be a man suffering from a disease! :unsure: so called ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)

I m not keen of E, could you explain me what is that all about? i guess "my side" is something relating to that disease, right?

that's a disease of d nervous system :rolleyes: ..... still can't see what's that gotta do with his "side"? :w00t:

moi watching 1st epi of Cruel Luv (what a name! :rolleyes: ) on Singapore cable right now B) ............. :ph34r: actually quite slow moving ...... dull even compared with d just ended My Husband's Woman :ph34r: ........ anyone can fill moi in on ending please? :phew:

Guest kierelun

moi watching 1st epi of Cruel Luv (what a name! :rolleyes: ) on Singapore cable right now B) ............. :ph34r: actually quite slow moving ...... dull even compared with d just ended My Husband's Woman :ph34r: ........ anyone can fill moi in on ending please? :phew:

You referring to My Husband's Woman? That husband ended like a complete idiot losing his wife, son, his father's legacy including his mistress who returned to America. His ex-wife refused to give him another chance. You can watch the last episode here :

http://www.veoh.com/channels/MyMan-sWoman

You referring to My Husband's Woman? That husband ended like a complete idiot losing his wife, son, his father's legacy including his mistress who returned to America. His ex-wife refused to give him another chance. You can watch the last episode here :

http://www.veoh.com/channels/MyMan-sWoman

hee hee hee :sweatingbullets: ...... actually moi saw d entire My Husband's Woman! Great drama, great acting by both KHA n d actress who played d sis-in-law of that spineless man! :w00t: ..... moi was asking about Cruel Luv! B) ..... what a name! :rolleyes:

Guest Sexy Smuffet

however, no news updated or expanded now.. i thought the Government has involved and settled down! :rolleyes:

Hi Smuffet, BAD LOVE OST is one of the best sound tracks

you may download here links:

CD1

mms://media.hottracks.co.kr/session4/7/6/3/235776300101.asf

mms://media.hottracks.co.kr/session4/7/6/3/235776300110.asf

CD2

mms://media.hottracks.co.kr/session4/7/6/3/235776300201.asf

mms://media.hottracks.co.kr/session4/7/6/3/235776300214.asf

Thanks for the info but I wanted to buy the original disc with the full package. I have been looking from yeasasia & Amazon but they don't have it. If you have info, please let me know. I would like the Cruel Love DVD box set with photos as well.

Smuffet

Sangwoo return back from London today...

The couple did not extend their stay in London as reported in the news.

Sangwoo left a short message in CSWS at around 8.30pm...

he must be suffering from jetlag :rolleyes: nevertheless from his message i can feel that he really have a good trip in UK. :)

Sangwoo return back from London today...

The couple did not extend their stay in London as reported in the news.

yah, they returned home at 1550 today! :) .

the man looked fine and healthy! hahha, seem no much energy loss! :lol:

Sangwoo left a short message in CSWS at around 8.30pm...

he must be suffering from jetlag :rolleyes: nevertheless from his message i can feel that he really have a good trip in UK. :)

what is jetlag dear? :rolleyes:

yah, they returned home at 1550 today! :) .

what is jetlag dear? :rolleyes:

most people will get jetlag when they took a long distance flight and there's a different in time zone

most people will get jetlag when they took a long distance flight and there's a different in time zone

i see, thank you dear.. it is just temporary! few! i was worry of what is jetlag :lol: afraid of something relating LAG caused after honey moon!! :lol:

i see, thank you dear.. it is just temporary! few! i was worry of what is jetlag :lol: afraid of something relating LAG caused after honey moon!! :lol:

its a common word for people who travel frequently