Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest Gromit

Thanks but i can't read Korean, phonetics would be useful. Hey who cares if it's begging when he eventually says yes!!

Wow! So buff in them Bang Bang signing photo's! Another day and he will only be 250 miles away from me.

hahha, today seem only Moi and me are in the thread! :lol:

uckily we have punch of BangBang signing pix to entertain!!!

Today is also Betchay's Birthday!

Where are you dear?

Happy Birthday!! :w00t::w00t:

that's bcos they all realized that moi am d one n only true luv for Sangwoo! -_- ...... u can be d first n only concubine of cos! :w00t:

oh, hope Betchay had a great birthday!!! :D

top6-6.jpg

B)

Guest TY_KSW

Why they didnt walking in together? seems they went separtely...

aish! dun tell me he left on KE while that woman departed on OZ! tsk tsk!

Guest TY_KSW

Thank you for the pics!

:B KWS still very hot.

Hi Chocolaterainn!

Nice to see you here....

Yah! he is very hot and always hot.. :sweatingbullets::w00t:

Plz dun re-quote the pictures...just remove the %7Boption%7D before its photo links or just reports the link only... :D thats is our Soompi rule...

anyone sad that they din go in together? :phew: ...... Sangwoo always has his cap on, wonder why, moi also notice that other K-actors also seem to have something to cover their hair all d time, even when indoors :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

anyone sad that they din go in together? :phew: ...... Sangwoo always has his cap on, wonder why, moi also notice that other K-actors also seem to have something to cover their hair all d time, even when indoors :rolleyes:

like you often mentioned.. to hide dandruff! :lol::lol:

Suggestion, using Head&Shoulders! :D

like you often mentioned.. to hide dandruff! :lol::lol:

Suggestion, using Head&Shoulders! :D

she must have given it to him! :angry: ........ Head & Shoulders?? :wacko: ...... moi wud strongly recommend Body Shop's anti-dandruff ginger shampoo! -_-

7488_p118326.jpg

wonder whether a ton of d ginger shampoo wud be enuf! 36_11_6.gif

They lefted seperately as planned...

MESSAGE FROM SANGWOO ON HIS COMING JAPAN FANSMEET ON OCT'08

He look so good in the clip... :phew:

SANGWOO MY☆STORY PREMIUM EVENT - only 5,000 seats available

Members from Sunfes will have first priority....

Hi azura - thanks for sharing the link. Ye, he looks so good in the video & he looks well. Very cute in that black tee. Can't wait for this Japan meet on October. :P:D:sweatingbullets:

29 August 2008

Drama Wars: IRIS and Road No. 1

One actor was last seen in the kimchi spaghetti western The Good, The Bad, The Weird . The other suffered in Bad Love. Both of these high profile Korean leading men will be appearing in blockbuster dramas next year.

Hi TY - thanks for sharing this. This is cool! :P:D

Today at 1130 August 30, in Homeplus Cheonan, South Chungcheong Province Kwon Sang Woo have a signature meet for Bangbang ..

[] bang1sh2.jpg[/]

[] bang5hf6.jpg[/]

[] bang18yh2.jpg[/]

Credit: Newsen

TY, thanks posting so many photos during his Bangbang signature meet last Saturday. He's so sweet to a kid.......... later on............he would have his own. Wow, he changed his tee after that blue one..........looks so good & very handsome. :huh::P:sweatingbullets:

hahha, today seem only Moi and me are in the thread! :lol:

Luckily we have punch of BangBang signing pix to entertain!!!

Today is also Betchay's Birthday!

Where are you dear?

Happy Birthday!! :w00t::w00t:

TY, really, her special day last Saturday? Where is she now? She's been MIA for a long time already. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, beth! :P:D

Finally the couple setting off to their pre-honeymoon trip

[]http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/1826/e1rb3.jpg[/]

[]http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/3455/s4fo5.jpg[/]

Azura, thanks for posting so many photos here on their departure to UK. KSW looks so happy...... I think there’s nothing wrong in combining pleasure & business in one trip. I just wish him all the best. :P:D:sweatingbullets:

Hi moi - I always love him with a beanie........ maybe he had no time to fix his hair. :P:D:sweatingbullets:

azura, I love his bag, too. I want to have that, too. :o:P

Poor chap being mop by fans and reporters :sweatingbullets:

Click to watch: VOD of Sangwoo in Airport - 31 Aug'2008

azura, thanks for sharing the link. Gosh, so many fans were folllowing him inside the airport, huh? Not also fans were there but also medias were following him. Wondering why he had to walk that far going to his car? That's why, he had to run from medias & fans. :P:D:sweatingbullets:

Although his BangBang signature meet has been over last Saturday, just want to share this article that I read related to this event........... "Goes off the market?" He’ll only have his wedding this month & honeymoon after that, and then he’s going back to us again – continue working again. And this, I’m looking forward…………. :mellow::P

********************************************************************************

KWON SANG WOO FAN SIGNS, FANS SIGH

Fans lined up en masse on August 30 to get a look at their favorite movie heartthrob before he officially goes off the market. After all, Kwon Sang-woo only has about a month left of bachelorhood before tying ye ol’ marital knot to Sohn Tae-young on September 28.

He signed autographs and shook hands at his last fan-signing event before his marriage, at a Home Plus (a retail store) in the city of Cheonan in South Chungcheong Province.

source: dramabeans