Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest singapore0950

Exactly....not our cup of tea, for sangwoo's sake... :rolleyes:

韓流最新DVD

Good Morning, Azura

Thank you for all info + Nice Great Mag sharing..........

Btw, where can i get it those Japan Magazine?

It look nice..........But its Ex? :sweatingbullets:

Thank you Gals for all Infomations :tongue2:

Guest TY_KSW

I wonder if 2 days is enough time to learn how to say "don't marry her, marry me!!! " in Korean???

:unsure:

Hehehe! what i could help is to translate to you, Correct me if i m wrong! :lol:

그녀와 결혼하지, 나와 결혼해줘

i dun know about Fred Perry, m so blur :phew:

is it as big as LV?

i guess he changed taste since the moment in air-balloon! :lol:

Fred Perry? Is that some golf t-shirt brand? :rolleyes: ..... how could it compare with LV? -_-

hahha... she learnt by heart that sentence till the end of life dear! :lol:

its good for her to learn it by heart :phew: ...... they might divorce sooner or later given her track record! :w00t:

we are still in the dark of what kind of drama? melo or war or period?

when will he start?

aish! through his vod message, finally, i still cant get any clue!! :rolleyes:

5,000 * USD110 = USD550,000.00 :w00t:

wonder if this is d last of d big bucks for Sangwoo :o

29 August 2008

Drama Wars: IRIS and Road No. 1

One actor was last seen in the kimchi spaghetti western The Good, The Bad, The Weird . The other suffered in Bad Love. Both of these high profile Korean leading men will be appearing in blockbuster dramas next year.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/5394/leadmenud2.jpg

Leading men in high profile dramas in 2009

Lee Byung Hun will make his drama comeback in the spy thriller IRIS (아이리스). The drama will be

shot in locations around the world (including the USA) and will be directed by maestro Kang Je Gyu. Kang directed blockbuster movies such as Shiri (1998) and Taegugki (2004).

Kwon Sang Woo on the other hand, will star in Road No. 1 (로드 넘버원), which is a drama about friendship during the Korean war. It will probably remind you of the movie Taegukgi.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/411/leexs2.jpg

Lee Byung Hun will be in the spy thriller IRIS

IRIS and Road No. 1 will start filming this autumn but are already attracting investors from Japan and some other countries.

IRIS is successfully inking a contract with Japanese investors, thanks to the reputation of LBH and director Kang. The producing company is also marketing the drama at Cannes International Film Festival at the moment.

Road No.1 will also be marketed in Japan and there are already talks with American investors as well.

LBH will start work on IRIS by September. IRIS will be aired in early 2009.

KSW will start work on Road No.1 by next February. Road No.1 will be aired on MBC, June 2009.

Source: ISplus with translations by Joe Gim

Credit: http://k-popped.com/2008/08/drama-wars

Sangwoo should really do a period drama! B) ..... moi am getting so tired of repeating this! -_-

Hello you Gals...............

Singapore News said he might be Cancel of @v@ Honey Moon @v@

As his furture wife ^^ Pregnant ^^vv^^ :sweatingbullets:

d paparazzi will fill us in on this sooner or later B) ..... as they say, to paraphrase, "she can run but she can't hide!" where those nosey reporters are concerned regarding d rumored pregnancy :w00t:

Hehehe! what i could help is to translate to you, Correct me if i m wrong! :lol:

그녀와 결혼하지, 나와 결혼해줘

oh dear, ...... for a gal to have to beg a man to marry her? :rolleyes: ..... when d time comes, Sangwoo will go down on his knees to propose to moi!!! :P

Guest TY_KSW

oh dear, ...... for a gal to have to beg a man to marry her? :rolleyes: ..... when d time comes, Sangwoo will go down on his knees to propose to moi!!! :P

and hope you would say "YES" to his proposal then! otherwise i dun mind to be in your shoe !! :lol:

Guest mrs han

Fred Perry? Is that some golf t-shirt brand? :rolleyes: ..... how could it compare with LV? -_-

its good for her to learn it by heart :phew: ...... they might divorce sooner or later given her track record! :w00t:

wonder if this is d last of d big bucks for Sangwoo :o

Sangwoo should really do a period drama! B) ..... moi am getting so tired of repeating this! -_-

d paparazzi will fill us in on this sooner or later B) ..... as they say, to paraphrase, "she can run but she can't hide!" where those nosey reporters are concerned regarding d rumored pregnancy :w00t:

Pssst, moi... I heard that Sangwoo and his soon-to-be-wifey are flying to London for their wedding pictorial (accroding to reports, the orginal plan was to have it in Italy, but it's been changed to London because the future wifey has a soft spot for that often gloomy and rainy city - hahaha, don't you think she's the one who wears the pants in this relationship? <_<<_< ) Hahaha, do the world a favor, why don't you? Coincide your trip with theirs, track them, and find a way to save Sangwoo from her! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

I think Fred Perry is a British brand, dear, and it can't and shouldn't be compared with LV - it would be like comparing a Fiat with a Ferrari... :phew::phew:

Guest TY_KSW

Pssst, moi... I heard that Sangwoo and his soon-to-be-wifey are flying to London for their wedding pictorial (accroding to reports, the orginal plan was to have it in Italy, but it's been changed to London because the future wifey has a soft spot for that often gloomy and rainy city - hahaha, don't you think she's the one who wears the pants in this relationship? <_<<_< ) Hahaha, do the world a favor, why don't you? Coincide your trip with theirs, track them, and find a way to save Sangwoo from her! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

I think Fred Perry is a British brand, dear, and it can't and shouldn't be compared with LV - it would be like comparing a Fiat with a Ferrari... :phew::phew:

dear Mrs Han, i'd better choose Ferrari! old taste always better than the current one! :lol:

SW should stick with his ever taste LV or D&G ... let none affected him in this term! :phew:

Guest TY_KSW

Today at 1130 August 30, in Homeplus Cheonan, South Chungcheong Province Kwon Sang Woo have a signature meet for Bangbang ..

bang1sh2.jpg

bang5hf6.jpg

bang2gp9.jpg

bang3qa3.jpg

bang4aq0.jpg

bang9rb8.jpg

bang10zg2.jpg

bang11zg9.jpg

bang12gi6.jpg

bang13nz3.jpg

bang14zh9.jpg

bang15yn9.jpg

bang16gp6.jpg

bang17zt5.jpg

bang18yh2.jpg

Credit: Newsen

no doubt d weather wud be luvlier towards end Sept, what were thry thinking! -_-

dear Mrs Han, i'd better choose Ferrari! old taste always better than the current one! :lol:

SW should stick with his ever taste LV or D&G ... let none affected him in this term! :phew:

maybe that STY is a Fred Perry fan? <_<

wonder how long she lined up for it :phew:

Guest TY_KSW

wonder how long she lined up for it :phew:

i think she may take long time, tsk tsk, look at that crowd ! :sweatingbullets:

There were also nearly 50 Japanese fans attending... here some pix taken by a Japanese fan!

b1zz6.jpgb2ed1.jpg

b3bw2.jpgb4dd6.jpg

b5oh8.jpgb6jl1.jpg

b7yr7.jpgb8bc2.jpg

i think she may take long time, tsk tsk, look at that crowd ! :sweatingbullets:

There were also nearly 50 Japanese fans attending... here some pix taken by a Japanese fan!

moi wouldn't have d patience -_- ....... moi would have hired someone, maybe some school kiddo to get it for moi! B)

Guest TY_KSW

moi wouldn't have d patience -_- ....... moi would have hired someone, maybe some school kiddo to get it for moi! B)

child exploit!!! <_<<_<

child exploit!!! <_<<_<

u oughta be sued for libel! -_- ....... of cos moi will pay him/her handsomely! B)

Sangwoo n STY should be leavng for UK tmr right :rolleyes: ...... they will never get A for either Travel Management 101 or Geography 101 -_-

Guest TY_KSW

Sangwoo n STY should be leavng for UK tmr right :rolleyes: ...... they will never get A for either Travel Management 101 or Geography 101 -_-

they dun have to get A for Travel Management 101 or Geo 101 dear, just a big A for pre-honeymoon Management 001 :lol:

they dun have to get A for Travel Management 101 or Geo 101 dear, just a big A for pre-honeymoon Management 001 :lol:

yah ...... 001 elementary school "pre-honeymoon mgt" with Victoria breathing down her neck! 36_11_6.gif ...... while Sangwoo goes off for a tryst with KHA's demure fren! B) ..... Sangwoo's quite clever actually now that u think about it! :w00t:

298174_2.jpg

on a tryst! B)

Guest TY_KSW

yah ...... 001 elementary school "pre-honeymoon mgt" with Victoria breathing down her neck! 36_11_6.gif ...... while Sangwoo goes off for a tryst with KHA's demure fren! B) ..... Sangwoo's quite clever actually now that u think about it! :w00t:

i do hope it become true! good for all, KSW, his fan and KHA's friend herself too!

happy ending!! :lol:

But still feel sorry for David Beckham n his wife :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

hahha, today seem only Moi and me are in the thread! :lol:

Luckily we have punch of BangBang signing pix to entertain!!!

Today is also Betchay's Birthday!

Where are you dear?

Happy Birthday!! :w00t::w00t:

Guest TY_KSW

wow..i was out the whole day and there are so many pic of sangwoo.... :w00t:

more capture by fans

hahah, i used to wonder whether you were there for signature n taking his hand!!! :lol:

recent outing with friends....

credit csws

i notice there were 3 men! thanks GOD!

and pure n delight dessert too!

Azura, i notice your siggy text, it make me happy, sure you know why! now we are just worry about another lover's mood, she has been hidden for while ! :lol: