Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

I would suggest CJW to present his wed a coupon of yearly usage of PAMPERS!!!

36_11_6.gif

EVERY YEAR???? :blink: ...... poor, poor STY!!! 36_11_6.gif

sj20.jpg

sj12.jpg

d red floral theme :rolleyes: ........ CJW should tie d knot soon too! She's actually older than Sangwoo! :phew:

Guest TY_KSW

EVERY YEAR???? :blink: ...... poor, poor STY!!! 36_11_6.gif

erhm! not sure yet who is really POOR dear.. i doubt STY..

lets think, the hubby have no time to act :lol:

Guest camella

Moi and TY KSW

You both crack me up. After our catharsis of sorrow and disappointment, you both are fresh air on my face. After all, it will be our sense of humor that will save the day. Thanks to both of you. :lol::D:P

Guest kierelun

From now on they live on love and fresh air!!

No time to act, you are wrong, plenty of time crazily acting on their bed and heavily censored, just a small camera can do the filming of him doing 100 push-ups a day until his knees grow soft & nimble and their bed screeching like crickets.

I got goosepimples hearing both of them shouting "I love you" at press conference & interviews, 1st it was KSW and then SYT. But why announce so publicly, such words should be said in privacy & to each other only. So far they have not been seen as a couple. Weird, dont they feel comfortable to appear together? Should be proud and happy to show off each other.

Guest TY_KSW

From now on they live on love and fresh air!!

No time to act, you are wrong, plenty of time crazily acting on their bed and heavily censored, just a small camera can do the filming of him doing 100 push-ups a day until his knees grow soft & nimble and their bed screeching like crickets.

Ayah! sorry MOD if they read this... :rolleyes:

tsk tsk, KSW must be aware of Edison Chan story.. He wont camera it, but m not sure about that experient woman, she may do it for souvernir!

hahah!

Sorry MOD, hope we dun violate the rule..

Please don't go against me from what I am saying about his future wife. I think she has plastic surgery on her face cause I find her face look a bit different when I saw her photo on another article that I read.

Time will tell if she just using him for fame or truly love him.

actually moi was referring to her being in d family's way every 9 months! :w00t: ...... hope mama-in-law is d type to wanna have lots n lots of grandchildren! 36_11_6.gif ...... after all Sangwoo's mama would expect STY to fulfill her conjugal duty to provide Sangwoo n d Kwone family with lots n lots of male heirs, that's expected of K-wifies -_- ..... meanwhile during her frequent confinements, Sangwoo would need to find diversions elsewhere :phew: ..... that's where d demure other woman aka KHA (only much younger of cos! B) )comes in! muahaha.gif

Moi and TY KSW

You both crack me up. After our catharsis of sorrow and disappointment, you both are fresh air on my face. After all, it will be our sense of humor that will save the day. Thanks to both of you. :lol::D:P

u r welcomed dear! :D ...... anything for d glory of Sangwoo's thread! :w00t: ...... aren't we sweet? :phew:

Please don't go against me from what I am saying about his future wife. I think she has plastic surgery on her face cause I find her face look a bit different when I saw her photo on another article that I read.

yep. If u compare her childhood photo (in one of d recent back pages on this thread) with her appearance today, she certainly had an eye job, n likely others too :rolleyes: ...... but then cosmetics surgery is very common, in fact to be expected, in K-society. :phew: ..... :ph34r: actually methinks Sangwoo himself might also have undergone some of these procedures too! :ph34r::vicx:

20061031_245621.jpg20061031_245622.jpg

moi must share these luvli Sangwoo pics with STY :phew: ...... ain't moi sweet? innocent.gif

Guest TY_KSW

Dun worry, nobody goes against you or stone you, Cutie ! we all think same ! :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

actually moi was referring to her being in d family's way every 9 months! :w00t: ...... hope mama-in-law is d type to wanna have lots n lots of grandchildren! ...... after all Sangwoo's mama would expect STY to fulfill her conjugal duty to provide Sangwoo n d Kwone family with lots n lots of male heirs, that's expected of K-wifies -_- ..... meanwhile during her frequent confinements, Sangwoo would need to find diversions elsewhere :phew: ..... that's where d demure other woman aka KHA (only much younger of cos! B) )comes in! muahaha.gif

erhm! what do you expect dear? i mean their future children's look! hope they take all their dad n mum strong points... otherwise , imagine, their dad n mum origin appeal combined into the children!

36_11_6.gif

I shouldn't be saying bad things about her but she might get old and ugly after the plastic surgery drained down like soon to be my ex-aunty who did plastic surgery and she looked awful ugly and old than her real age after few years.

Thanks TS_KSW.

Guest TY_KSW

I shouldn't be saying bad things about her but she might get old and ugly after the plastic surgery drained down like soon to be my ex-aunty who did plastic surgery and she looked awful ugly and old than her real age after few years.

Thanks TS_KSW.

36_11_6.gif

It s true, not a bad saying!

if it happened to your ex-aunty (sorry for that) it might happen to her.. ayoo! hope it is not coming early or Sangwoo's mother health cant stand that bitter true!

hahha, i m so bad!

Guest TY_KSW

hope there isn't any of her fans who read this thread and they will go against me about my bad remarks on her looks.

aish! we say the true, not a basing!

dun worry.. her fans? tsk tsk, i wonder whether is there anybody of Sangwoo fans becoming her fan after the wed! :lol:

Guest kierelun

Those who do nose jobs will end up like Michael Jackson - his nose is collapsing and he is always hiding his face. I prefer his natural handsome looks - black and big wide nose than his present plastic face. He may end up with no nose.

Very obvious alot of Korean actors has done nosejobs cos most Koreans dont have sharp pointed noses. Think KSW and SYT has done eye jobs, as seen from their old photos when they were young. But lately STY does look alot haggard as compared to her bubbly pretty appearance in How to Marry a Millionaire, possibly due to stress & pressure from the negative reactions about her marriage but her smile is a killer.

Guest mrs han

wonder where's everyone these days :rolleyes: ..... especially ppl like TY_KSW, mrs han etc :phew: ...... they all must have realized at last that moi am Sangwoo's one n only true luv here! B)

Pssstt... cavewoman still here - she's just been busy discovering other delicious namjas to drool over! :w00t::w00t: (Hahaha, after the shock and the heartbreak, KSW's impending marriage has done something benefitial to this cavewoman - she's been emancipated from her bondage and is now free to hunt for other namjas! :lol::lol::P Aigoo, sooooo many men but sooooo little time! :wacko::wacko:)

To my dear TY, the ever Devoted Concubine - would you finally forgive Sangwoo oppa, dear, if CJW attends his wedding? ^_^^_^

Guest EnDlEsS88

he loooks super hot in these pics.... unfortunately he is not MINE ..T_T

Guest TY_KSW

Pssstt... cavewoman still here - she's just been busy discovering other delicious namjas to drool over! :w00t::w00t: (Hahaha, after the shock and the heartbreak, KSW's impending marriage has done something benefitial to this cavewoman - she's been emancipated from her bondage and is now free to hunt for other namjas! :lol::lol::P Aigoo, sooooo many men but sooooo little time! :wacko::wacko: )

hahha, thanks to KSW affairs, we discovered that there is a forrest ahead not just a tree!

To my dear TY, the ever Devoted Concubine - would you finally forgive Sangwoo oppa, dear, if CJW attends his wedding? ^_^^_^

agoo, dear, i have no right to forgive or not forgive.. I just a fan who got hooked!

i just cant forgive myself! :(

sure you know who is my aim now! :lol:

Guest kierelun

News reported that KSW lost 4 kg after announcing his marriage, he felt betrayed by his fans and is very upset.

He shouldnt blame his fans for not supporting his decision to marry but rather the choice which many cannot accept. He must understand that his fans are worried & concerned about his future rather than objecting to his marriage.

Is SYT bringing him luck like the famous saying "behind a successful man is his woman'? The minute she stepped into his life, KSW already lost billions in wealth and now in health - good or bad karma?

He was supposed to be in a new drama with Ko but this has stopped and how long is he keeping away from filming drama/movie? He is still sore with his fans, maybe about time to give up supporting his work since it's not forthcoming as he rather concentratie on making his wife happy than the thousands of supporters all over Asia.

Guest mrs han

News reported that KSW lost 4 kg after announcing his marriage, he felt betrayed by his fans and is very upset.

He shouldnt blame his fans for not supporting his decision to marry but rather the choice which many cannot accept. He must understand that his fans are worried & concerned about his future rather than objecting to his marriage.

Is SYT bringing him luck like the famous saying "behind a successful man is his woman'? The minute she stepped into his life, KSW already lost billions in wealth and now in health - good or bad karma?

He was supposed to be in a new drama with Ko but this has stopped and how long is he keeping away from filming drama/movie? He is still sore with his fans, maybe about time to give up supporting his work since it's not forthcoming as he rather concentratie on making his wife happy than the thousands of supporters all over Asia.

Tsk, tsk, tsk... If ever this is true, somebody should enrol KSW to a crash course in crisis management. :phew::phew: Very upset and feeling betrayed by HIS fans - the cavewoman thinks that's nothing but b.s. -_-<_<