Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest kierelun

Congrats to KSW, hehe, another great man is taken. wish you all happiness :D

All great men are alike, so secretive about their relationships and after their "deadly" denial stage is over - explosion of fireworks begin! The Marrying itch has just begun for most celebs in Asia.

Guest TY_KSW

Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young dating - rumors growing

chosun.com (2008.07.17 16h19)

kswop1.jpg

Hallyu star Kwon Sang Woo and former Miss Korea Son Tae Young's intimate relationship is flooding all internet and media.

A close person of the two actors said that Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young affair started from the BAD LOVE filming duration (February this year) in when he and she met first time and had diner together and then reported they are in love.

In addition, Kwon Sang Woo went abroad during the shooting of Bad Love and Son Tae Young also left Korea at that time which made beople begin to doubt the relationship between the two. According to the two sources close, although at that time Kwon Sang Woo left for Australia and Son Tae Young departed to the United States however she after that arrived Australia from the United States.

Nevertheless, Son Tae Young company replied that this is just a rumor between Son Tae Young and Kwon Sang Woo: "They just had a diner with each others." Meanwhile, one officer of travel comapny also denied: "That's not true." No matter what other people said, the rumor of love affair isnt cool down, and now they have ever been reported to marry in the coming September 28. However, reacting to the love rumors which is formally in the public on July 17, both owned companies did not answer to any enquiry or phone call. It seems an evaded meaning.

Guest EnDlEsS88

wow .. i really cant believe it ... never expected her to be the other party ... woow ........... no that i have lost KSW .. I must say CONGRATULATIONS...T_T

^^

Guest TY_KSW

Until tonight i found uncountable news and article regarding Sangwoo's affairs!

They almost forget the current issue of US cow meat vs President Lee or crisis between Japan vs Korea over the Dukdo island! All the first pages and top hot news are Kwon Sang Woo love story!

That shown how popular and famous he is!

Also today evening, Son Tae Young attended an event of East Asian TV entertainment live recording. To bunch of questions from media and reporters about the affairs between her and Kwon Sang Woo she showed no special reaction and then left the scene together with her manager.

Officials said "Son Tae Young did not talk about this matter because the program is recorded. She is not different from usual."

:blush:

Guest TY_KSW

Sangwoo (verbal to his assistant): How? how are fans reacting? :blush:

sw1sg8.jpg

Assitant: Sangwoo Ssi, half opposed it and half support it! :sweatingbullets:

sw2pm6.jpg

Sangwoo: Aigoo! What should i do now!! :phew:

sw3lv1.jpg

:lol::lol:

* count me in for soju drinking session*

e news hit me like a blast of air across my face

always thought he will see someone nt from show biz ..

too sudden to digest ...

but she is very attractive....

whatever it is,hope all the best for him since he wants to settle dwn soon ... :blink:

Guest TY_KSW

* count me in for soju session*

e news hit me like a blast of air across my face

always thought he will see someone nt from show biz ..

too sudden to digest ...

but she is very attractive....

whatever it is,hope all the best for him since he wants to settle dwn soon ... :blink:

heheh.. Soju is the good medicine now! :lol:

i just watch the brief news today by M-net, they reported that today the key news is about SAngwoo affairs. His name are spreading all over media and internet! The hottest and most attracting news on celebrity affairs so far!

Guest luckyvhang

I seen this news somewhere else and i came here to check it out. my lil heart is broken. i will also be joining the soju session. well, wish them the best if it is TRUE. as long as he is happy.

Guest TY_KSW

I seen this news somewhere else and i came here to check it out. my lil heart is broken. i will also be joining the soju session. well, wish them the best if it is TRUE. as long as he is happy.

soju again?

yes, come in!

You are right! wish them all the best if it is true, as long as he is happy (although i feel jealous :phew: )

Soju may be out of stock now! :lol:

Guest mandalaywith

hi

All of fan

Today is i read news surprised&sad. :mellow::blink:

I'm one fan of KSW & KHN coupling.

Make me Sad news. :(

but i congrats to KSW. :sweatingbullets:

Soju is the good medicine ! har har ~~~you is so funny. :DB)

Guest viry yin

Mee too!!! Count me for soju session.

Although...it could be an international drink's session :w00t: , can i bring some tequila???

Anyway I'm waiting for an official answer of KSW, but if it's true I hope he be very happy and healthy.

I will be crying with everyone of you girls in here... KSW will be the 2nd actor that I like to wed... JangHyuk is the 1st and it was unexpected...

But KSW is different because I love him more... sorry JangHuyk...

but he will get my blessing as well...

Guest kierelun

What is moi's reaction, not crying buckets I hope or just disappeared?

Is Kim Sung Soo their match-maker? Apparently they know each other quite well and STY went to visit KSS while filming Bad Love which was how STY knew KSW better & became closer.

Guest Azura

i just watch the brief news today by M-net, they reported that today the key news is about SAngwoo affairs. His name are spreading all over media and internet! The hottest and most attracting news on celebrity affairs so far!

just went to check on CSWS, still no firmed confirmation from Sangwoo side yet....

This latest HOT couple news had continued to shock the netizens today. An unexpected pair.

I think the rumour is true by the VOD clip of both of them holidaying together.

http://nv.empas.com/ys/2008/07/17/200807171646123785.wmv

i was surprised when i saw their names in my KJE search result for news. and read LOVE AFFAIR and MARRIAGE.

i said this cannot be true. well, as i read the news through babelfish, i said...so they are the newest celebrity couple. :sweatingbullets:

i only hope KJE and LSJ will wed first before this two wed. they should spend more time dating... :sweatingbullets:

i know many KSW loyalists are heart broken, but your man got a good girl and pretty too.

just think if they will ever get married many KSW's will be proliferating in Korea.