Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest betchay

hi!

do you guys have any update re his upcoming drama DAEMUL? i hope it's still on!

Hello grumpy23, new schedule of Daemul is due on October.

We are all waiting & hoping a goodnews from production company. :phew:

Guest TY_KSW

Which prize you would like to win dear, LV bag or trip to kimchiland? :P

I'm sure Korea eventhough the bag cost about $800.

i thought Azura wanted BOTH! she dun want to be in between lines! :lol:

Guest Azura

Dear, i'll go for the trip..i dun like that LV bag model that they are giving out :P

Thanks ellabel. :)

Hello will, too bad the promo is not yet available there.

Hows the market? Is it still saleable even without Sangwoo's lifesize pix? :phew:

Hi betchay, of course, going to Korea, my dear. Who wouldn't want it, huh? I've been there once & that was a long time ago. Actually, that was the first time I saw our man with CJW, filming STH. So, I want to see him up close again for the 3rd time, if time permits again - lol (2nd was when he was here for the promo of TFS). I know there's TFS there also in your place? Or not yet? If so, try one of their products so you'd know. Here, still going strong but I'm sure it would be stronger if KSW will be back again. :)

Guest betchay

Dear, i'll go for the trip..i dun like that LV bag model that they are giving out :P

hahah.. i knew it. :P

Me too, i rather go for the trip, i like my bag with zipper anyway. lol

Hi betchay, of course, going to Korea, my dear. Who wouldn't want it, huh? I've been there once & that was a long time ago. Actually, that was the first time I saw our man with CJW, filming STH. So, I want to see him up close again for the 3rd time, if time permits again - lol (2nd was when he was here for the promo of TFS). I know there's TFS there also in your place? Or not yet? If so, try one of their products so you'd know. Here, still going strong but I'm sure it would be stronger if KSW will be back again. :)

will, my golly.. you have seen him twice already, congratulations! :w00t:

Lucky gal.. :D

I know there is a TFS shop here, 2 hrs away from me but no Sangwoo's lifesize pix :(

so i don't bother to go. :lol:

Guest grumpy23

Hello grumpy23, new schedule of Daemul is due on October.

We are all waiting & hoping a goodnews from production company. :phew:

thank you! so it's for sure on?! it's just the playdate has been moved?

i'm watching my tutor friend right now. i keep saying "oh my god he's hot" everytime he smiles hahahah

Guest TY_KSW

thank you! so it's for sure on?! it's just the playdate has been moved?

i'm watching my tutor friend right now. i keep saying "oh my god he's hot" everytime he smiles hahahah

Yes, it will be on but not as last time scheduled in July. We may wait for the broadcasting date in soonest Oct or more.

My Tutor Friend - Ver 1 is one of the best movie.. The notty Kim Ji Hoon is his successful role! :lol:

I know there is a TFS shop here, 2 hrs away from me but no Sangwoo's lifesize pix :(

so i don't bother to go. :lol:

Sangwoo's lifesize pix? If it were there dun tell me you would steal it hah? or just go for admire?

Guest TY_KSW

It is said that this coming July 10 Daemul will start shooting..

Dear Azura pls kindly confirm...

If so, at least i have a day to wait for ... :rolleyes:

Hi TY, I hope this is true so we won't keep hanging by waiting ....... at least that would be next month, just few weeks to wait......... :blink::)

Guest Azura

U must have seen this news from kswmugamuchu's blog...well, nothing mentioned on CSWS.

guess we'll have to wait n see...

Guest TY_KSW

U must have seen this news from kswmugamuchu's blog...well, nothing mentioned on CSWS.

guess we'll have to wait n see...

yah.. Japanese is so well alert of news, but still waiting for the official!

It also said in other private ws that July 10 will be shooting in Korea. The Jp tour will start from Aug 1 - Aug 3 :rolleyes:

Fingers are still crossing! :phew:

can u fill moi in on d basic plot dear :phew: ..... especially d ending if available oredi! :w00t:

Guest TY_KSW

can u fill moi in on d basic plot dear :phew: ..... especially d ending if available oredi! :w00t:

i dun know its details dear.. just learnt that it adapted from a fantasy comic.. about a lady who dream to be the first woman president. Our Sangwoo will play the role who assigned by her enemy to creat a scandal to break her down! hehehe.. guess, will there be another ending like white piano or flute or druming dear? :w00t:

ooooooooooooooooo! :phew: ......great job dear! 36_1_32.gif

i dun know its details dear.. just learnt that it adapted from a fantasy comic.. about a lady who dream to be the first woman president. Our Sangwoo will play the role who assigned by her enemy to creat a scandal to break her down! hehehe.. guess, will there be another ending like white piano or flute or druming dear? :w00t:

they simply must follow d Bhutto line then dear! -_- ...... there's no better way to inject realism into d plot! :phew: ...... moi should be their scriptwriter! B) ....... Sangwoo is so busy these days making doing films, dramas n CFs! :D ...... this shows he's never been more popular n in demand! :w00t: ..... think about it :rolleyes: ..... just a couple of years ago there were one or two K-actors who were so hot n d press literally followed them n their affairs everywhere :phew: ...... yet today they are all but forgotten by d K-media! NOT in our Sangwoo's case though! :P

Guest TY_KSW

they simply must follow d Bhutto line then dear! -_- ...... there's no better way to inject realism into d plot! :phew: ...... moi should be their scriptwriter! B) ....... Sangwoo is so busy these days making doing films, dramas n CFs! :D ...... this shows he's never been more popular n in demand! :w00t: ..... think about it :rolleyes: ..... just a couple of years ago there were one or two K-actors who were so hot n d press literally followed them n their affairs everywhere :phew: ...... yet today they are all but forgotten by d K-media! NOT in our Sangwoo's case though! :P

if the plot followed yours, it would be like STH? i mean the gentlemen cried for his beloved woman to heaven? good! as long as our Sangwoo alive!

erm! who are your refering to dear? care to disclose or pm? m so curious dear.. dun tell me its your oldflame huh? :lol:

if the plot followed yours, it would be like STH? i mean the gentlemen cried for his beloved woman to heaven? good! as long as our Sangwoo alive!

erm! who are your refering to dear? care to disclose or pm? m so curious dear.. dun tell me its your oldflame huh? :lol:

well to begin with, now that moi recall -_- ..... Sangwoo's character is to seduce n wreck d repu of this female presidential hopeful right? :phew: ...... so he's hardly Song Joo anymore is he? -_- ...... of cos his character could still repent in d last epi AFTER d Bhutto incident n fall in luv with a demure newbie! :w00t: ..... they really, really must make moi their scriptwriter! :sweatingbullets:

u should know oredi dear, that moi always have only one K-flame, who is none other than Sangwoo himself -_- ...... anyway, this K-actor ;) ...... hmmmmm ....... wouldn't u like to know! :phew: ...... or maybe U wouldn't! 36_11_6.gif ...... in any case, moi m too innocent to start World War 3 on soompi! innocent.gif

phpto_img48b.jpg

pianoly0.jpg

nostalgia B)

Guest TY_KSW

well to begin with, now that moi recall -_- ..... Sangwoo's character is to seduce n wreck d repu of this female presidential hopeful right? :phew: ...... so he's hardly Song Joo anymore is he? -_- ...... of cos his character could still repent in d last epi AFTER d Bhutto incident n fall in luv with a demure newbie! :w00t: ..... they really, really must make moi their scriptwriter! :sweatingbullets:

u should know oredi dear, that moi always have only one K-flame, who is none other than Sangwoo himself -_- ...... anyway, this K-actor ;) ...... hmmmmm ....... wouldn't u like to know! :phew: ...... or maybe U wouldn't! 36_11_6.gif ...... in any case, moi m too innocent to start World War 3 on soompi! innocent.gif

B)

not Song Joo alike dear! his role now is a casanova... Your script is a good ended for the lady-killer himself! this case, he may serenade his ex to heaven wif whole orchestra, right? :lol::lol:

I seem smell whom you are refering to dear, hehehhe!

To avoid any war, we keep the world peace by focusing into the real star Sangwoo!!! :w00t::D

Guest Azura

schedule is out....

サンウさんの最新ドラマ「大物」撮影について

撮影始まりますね---大物 7月10日~ソウルにて撮影開始っ!!!!!

8月1日~8月3日までツアーの予定!!!!!

Sang Woo's latest drama "Daemul" start shooting

in Seoul from July 10 to start shooting !!!!

August 1 to August 3, the scheduled tour !!!!!

weeb0.jpg

credit hello3woo