Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest EnDlEsS88

OMG .. OMG... he looooks DAMN HOOOOT NOOO DAMN SEXY... BEST WISHES 4 OURI KSW

Thank u guys for the goooodies...

Guest TY_KSW

OMG .. OMG... he looooks DAMN HOOOOT NOOO DAMN SEXY... BEST WISHES 4 OURI KSW

Thank u guys for the goooodies...

hi Endless.. want to increase you heart-beat?.. should come here.. hehehe! :lol:

Guest betchay

HAHHA.. who i saw? the big boss didn't wear only formal suits but also jean and sport shoes! Nice!! :rolleyes:

I know, i love his white jacket. He is so handsome!!

How can we resist him even he is a baddie, dear?

He's so freaking HOT! :w00t:

Are you still planning to join his gang? :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

I know, i love his white jacket. He is so handsome!!

How can we resist him even he is a baddie, dear?

He's so freaking HOT! :w00t:

Are you still planning to join his gang? :rolleyes:

unchanged ! dear! my plan is still valid.. as long as i m not a "volunteer victim" for his boxing or kungfu! aya! i know you could be the ideal one for your oppa! ahhah :lol:

Guest betchay

unchanged ! dear! my plan is still valid.. as long as i m not a "volunteer victim" for his boxing or kungfu! aya! i know you could be the ideal one for your oppa! ahhah :lol:

We have to be both volunteer victims to join his gang, dear. :wacko:

Another work of love, ha ha i'm so corny! :ph34r::vicx:

kswhearts.jpg

KSW is looooove . One of my favorite korean actors

he was so cute in Bad love [;`

Does this man have a wife yet ?!!1 `=0

Guest betchay

KSW is looooove . One of my favorite korean actors

he was so cute in Bad love [;`

Does this man have a wife yet ?!!1 `=0

Hello jLEXA, i agree, he is cute, handsome & hot actor!

nope.. he is still a bachelor in real life but we are all his

wives here in this thread. :lol:

i know what you're thinking....so notty! :rolleyes:

how come Jisung's not at the premiere?

Hi azura - thanks for sharing all the photos here and also thanks TY. Like both of you, I'm also so happy seeing him. I'm glad seeing both of them with SSH promote Destiny. This movie should be good. :sweatingbullets:

Ji Sung wasn't at the premier, probably he's already in Dubai having vacation. :)

Guest valmylove

Hi all! I am anticipated this movie too! I really enjoy KSW's movies and dramas.... I enjoyed STW the most as I cried a river and Bad Love too!!!

Can't wait to hear reviews!!

Guest Azura

Hi azura - thanks for sharing all the photos here and also thanks TY. Like both of you, I'm also so happy seeing him. I'm glad seeing both of them with SSH promote Destiny. This movie should be good. :sweatingbullets:

Ji Sung wasn't at the premier, probably he's already in Dubai having vacation. :)

Oh...so jisung is on vacation? i tot he was filming that's why he missed the premiere.

Hi all! I am anticipated this movie too! I really enjoy KSW's movies and dramas.... I enjoyed STW the most as I cried a river and Bad Love too!!!

Can't wait to hear reviews!!

valmylove....welcome to the thread.

Guest corliss

hahahhaha... u said my mind dear Corliss.. so now, your grand-daugther inlaw is confirmed huh? hahahha!

haha. seriously i will not considered her as my grand-daughter in law as one of the candidate until she proves her worth :P her records looks clean but hee hee.. we shall wait and see e ratings :) anyway, me still like my grand-daughter in law to be younger than my grandson..wonder why nowadays a lot of korean male stars like/prefer older leading women???

KSW looked really tired from the release of Fate. :) hope the nice weather and beautiful scenery in Jeju will perk him up in no time :)