Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

:wub:

Emporio Armani Watch Ads With Kwon Sang Woo:wub: :wub: :wub:

Posted by goodange on October 26, 2011

Kwon Sang Woo recently unveiled a pictorial promoting the 2011 Fall/Winter Emporio Armani watches. The images show Kwon sleekly styled and his charisma amped up  with the seductive squint of his eyes.

At the moment, Kwon is in South Korea, resting his recently operated leg. He’ll soon be back in China to shoot Chinese Zodiac (a.k.a. 12 Chinese Zodiac Heads) with Jackie Chan.

The Emporio Armani watches worn by Kwon will soon be available nationwide in Korea.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

http://couchkimchi.wordpress.com/2011/10/26/emporio-armani-watch-ads-with-kwon-sang-woo/

http://blog.goo.ne.jp/dreamsan_2006/e/f29cfcaccb4e4907960619062e64f158

*** He looks so very manly in the pictures. He modelled the watches with a modern fashion style. KSW doesn’t disappoint me yet………..he still has this sexy & hot image. The Emporio Armani photo shoot will be revealed through magazines in different Asian countries including Korea. Look at those arms……..still hot although he slimmed down a lot. He is still looking good as ever. And Taeyoung is a lucky woman. Ohhh……….that stare is piercing. whew! He’s aging like fine wine. He suits EA's image perfectly... charisma is beaming out of him. :sweatingbullets:

*** KSW looks stunning! :lol:

Kwon Sang Woo and Cecilia Cheung reveal couple pictorial for ‘Marie Claire’

1320131613_223852.jpg

Last month, actor Kwon Sang Woo and Chinese actress Cecilia Cheung got together to shoot for the November issue of fashion magazine ‘Marie Claire‘.

In the pictorials, Cecilia Cheung looked trendy in a flower skirt and also gave off a elegant look in a champagne colored evening gown. Her partner Kwon Sang Woo looked handsome and clean in his five piece suit.

Meanwhile Kwon Sang Woo and Cecilia Cheung will both appear in the romance movie ‘Repeat I love you‘ directed by Guan Jinpang.

20110111_Kwon-Sang-Woo-2.jpg

Source + Image: Nate and TVDaily / allkpop

Kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae-young seen while interviewing Oh Ji-ho

201111092144421001_1.jpg

kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae-young were spotted during an interview with Oh Ji-ho.

The SBS TV program "TV News At Night" had an honest talk with actor Oh Ji-ho.

About marriage he said, "I've been saying I will get married at thirty five or before thirty eight but I'm already thirty six. I hope I get married before forty".

Then they spotted kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae-young walking by. They were holding hands and kwon Sang-woo said, "Why are you interviewing him?" as he passed and the two moved on arm in arm.

Oh Ji-ho said, "What a coincidence meeting those two while talking about marriage. I am envious when I see those two".

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

*** Ohhh..........they're so sweet to each other..... :sweatingbullets:

Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young have a date at a baseball park

1320822885577.jpg

Married couple Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young were recently spotted at a baseball park.

An online community posted a picture of the couple watching a baseball game.

The picture was taken on the 1st at Jamsil gymnasium, where a baseball game was held between Samsung and SK. Kwon is wearing a Samsung hat and posing intimately with Son.

Kwon is currently staying in China to shoot the movie 12 Chinese Zodiac Heads with Jackie Chan.

Source: Xportsnews / korea.com

*** KSW and Sty look so cute walking together - really a sweet couple. walking hand-in -hand. They are the most loving couple with a cute son. I wish Luke was there though. Kwon's wife is so pretty! LOL!! This was random but cute. Hilarious coincidence! I like how when she saw him she started waving then they ran away lol :sweatingbullets:

******************************************************************************************************

Kwon Sang Woo & his wife randomly stroll in the middle of Oh Ji Ho interview

201111092144421001_1.jpg

On an episode of a popular entertainment program that aired on the 9th, Oh Ji Ho was in the middle of a power interview, in which he shared some of his most sincere thoughts on his life, career, and marriage.

In regards to marriage he said, “I told myself that I would get married before I was 35, before I was 38, but I’ve already become 36… I guess I may get married sometime before I’m 40.”

As they continued the interview, strolling through a neighborhood, Oh Ji Ho and the interviewer suddenly spotted married Hallyu power couple Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young randomly strolling by, hand in hand. Kwon Sang Woo who recognized Oh Ji Ho hilariously showcased their close friendship by joking, “Why are you giving that guy time on TV?”, then ran off with his wife, arm-in-arm.

Oh Ji Ho remarked, “I can’t believe they strolled by as we were discussing marriage. I get so envious everytime I see those two.”

Source & Image: Newsen via Nate / allkpop

Guest sw4ever

look at Oh ji Ho face after he saw kwon sang woo and son tae young... he is so cute.. look like a child. i hope oh ji ho will find the right woman for him :wub:

oppa kwon sang woo and son tae young is a cute and sweet couple :wub:

Jo In-seong, Kwon Sang-woo, "Here to see Ko Hyeon-jeong"

201111150845779260_1.jpg

Actress Ko Hyeon-jeong has some fancy personal connections.

Jo In-Seong, kwon Sang-woo, Lee Na-young and other top stars visited Ko Hyeon-jeong on the site of her 2012 movie "Miss Go Project".

Jo In-Seong, known as best friends with Ko Hyeon-jeong, visited the site to say hello to the staff and of course Ko herself.

He prepared donuts for the team and showed off close friendship with Ko Hyeon-jeong. A male staff also said, "This is the first time I'm fluttering because of a man. He's really cool".

kwon Sang-woo who knew Ko through the drama "Daemul - Big Thing" visited the site on another location at the end of October. Lee Na-yeong went all the way to Busan to visit Ko in November.

The response from the staff was amazing when Lee Na-young visited the site that day.

Meanwhile, "Miss Go Project" will crank up in December and be released early next year.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

Guest sw4ever

SNSD Yoona and Kwon Sang Woo’s Special Relationship

2011111910482191002_110141_0-500x250.jpg

On the 18th, according to the Japanese Film Cinema Café, Kwon Sang Woo had gone to Japan to promote his movie, ‘Pain’. Kwon Sang Woo is currently acting with Jackie Chan and is filming the movie,’12 Chinese Zodiac Heads3’. He had taken time off his shoot in Beijing to go to Japan for the promotion.

At the premiere, the fans were able to meet with Kwon Sang Woo, and they stated, “During his filming in France, he stayed behind in France to go to the SNSD concert. So, he called Yoona, and they had tea together.”

Kwon Sang Woo and Yoona have acted in the MBC Drama ‘Cinderella Man’ together.

Source: Yahoo! Korea

http://in2kpop.com/2011/11/19/snsd-yoona-and-kwon-sang-woo%E2%80%99s-special-relationship/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sw4ever

Kwon Sang Woo Recovers from Ankle Injury for "12 Chinese Zodiac Heads"

Actor Kwon Sang Woo has revealed some relieving news for his fans, as according to his officials, his ankle injury has recovered enough for him to complete filming his movie, "12 Chinese Zodiac Heads," by January.

Kwon Sang Woo first injured his leg last year while filming "Into the Fire" and injured the same area again while filming "Pain." The condition of his injury only got worse when he continued filming for "12 Chinese Zodiac Heads" in July, as he had opted out of a surgery, since it would require that he receive physical therapy until early next year. Instead, he had three stem cell procedures done to ease the pain enough for him to continue with his work.

Unfortunately, this put a slight delay to "12 Chinese Zodiac Heads." The movie was expected to have completed filming by the end of this year, but Kwon Sang Woo had to take time off in order to return home to recover. Thankfully, he's completely recovered now and has revealed that he'll be able to complete everything by January.

"Fortunately, Jackie Chan has been more than understanding of his injury and agreed to push filming until January," an official revealed.

After "12 Chinese Zodiac Heads," Kwon Sang Woo will be finalizing his contract with an American action film and head to the States.

http://www.soompi.com/news/kwon-sang-woo-recovers-from-ankle-injury-for-12-chinese-zodiac-heads

Kwon Sang Woo is in good condition: “He continues shooting in China until January next year.”

Actor Kwon Sang Woo, who has been hospitalized for an ankle injury, is now fully recovered and going to shoot an action film with Jackie Chan until January next year.

According to Kwon’s agency on the 28th of November, Kwon left for China on November 20 to shoot 12 Chinese Zodiac Heads. He visited Japan to promote the film Pain on November 18, then arrived at Beijing on November 20 in order to begin shooting in earnest.

Kwon was originally scheduled to finish shooting 12 Chinese Zodiac Heads this year, but it has been postponed due to the treatment in Korea for his injured right ankle.

Last year, Kwon injured his ankle while shooting 71: Into The Fire and injured the same place shooting Pain. Nevertheless, he continued shooting 12 Chinese Zodizac Heads since July with Jackie Chan, and the injury has gotten worse. In case of surgery, he has to go through rehabilitation until the beginning of next year, so he has underwent three stem cell procedures instead.

Kwon’s agency adds, “Fortunately, Jackie Chan understands Kwon’s situation and agrees to shoot until the beginning of January next year.”

After shooting 12 Chinese Zodiac Heads, Kwon is heading to U.S. if the contract of shooting an American action film is completed. Within a month, Kwon is to complete the contract.

http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/movie/kwon-sang-woo-is-in-good-condition-%E2%80%9Che-continues-shooting-in-china-until-january-next-year-%E2%80%9D/

Guest sw4ever

from twitter and weibo RT @SuperChan_Blog   Jackie Chan & Kwon Sang Woo supporting MAMA2011.MAMA = Mnet Asian Music Awards mama.mnet.com/en/winner2011_…pic.twitter.com/eUWiNvs3

cb0631348e5b8a2175e3fa67e443adee.jpg

7c48ac85312be0f8bf91fab2d297a568.jpg

RT @michelle_0726 Photo: Kwon Sang-woo and Jackie Chan at MNET MAMA 2011 in SG http://tmblr.co/ZpL-EyCaQeaE

RT @iimman Kwon Sang Woo and Jackie Chan at MAMA2011 in Singapore http://twitpic.com/7ljjnk 

RT @jolyos Julius Provido  Kwon Sang Woo and Jackie Chan! Nice! #MAMA2011

RT @sharmineortiz   Sang woo kwon and jackie chan to give their message on #MAMA2011. wahaaaa. ♥

RT @michelle_0726 Michelle/Miyuuri  My GOSH my pic of Jackie Chan and Sang-woo~ spread out like a virus :D

386305_2767824517238_1306699440_3214659_1301122484_n.jpg

Mnet Asian Music Awards 2011wub.gif

*** Sometimes K-netizens take things too far. Rumor mongers... you go to h3ll! We're tired of these rumors too Yiruma. Son Tae Young got herself a wonderful man..KSW is such a great father and husband! 'm glad they're such a close and happy family. :lol:

Yiruma opens up about his close relationship with Kwon Sang Woo

20111111_1320973601_46106100_1.jpg

During an interview with TVReport that took place on November 30th, highly touted Korean pianist Yiruma addressed the false rumors regarding an unhappy marriage between his in-laws, actor Kwon Sang Woo and actress Son Tae Young.

He stated, “People start these rumors because they don’t really know what the two are like. Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young were friends before they started dating and got married. They still joke around a lot with each other, and sometimes playfully hit each other as well. People see things like that and they say that they have a rocky marriage, but it’s a big misunderstanding. If these people knew them better, these rumors would never even start“.

Yiruma also praised his brother-in-law, saying that he was a good cook and a very loving husband stating, “Kwon Sang Woo is good to both his parents and his in-laws. He’s a good cook and he even makes his own kimchi. I told him once that I thought the kimchi was delicious and even before I could finish my sentence, he brought over a bunch for us to eat. I need to be careful not to compliment his food too often. When I do, he wraps everything up and brings it over. I’m truly grateful, but I feel bad at the same time“.

He continued, “I spend a lot of time with that couple. We’re a close knit family and we get along really well… I was born in ’78, while Kwon Sang Woo was born in ’76, so technically I’m two years younger than him, but I became his elder after marrying the older sister. He treats me with respect as if I really was older, and he is really good to me“.

Yiruma clearly remembers the day Kwon Sang Woo came home in 2008 to ask for Son Tae Young’s hand in marriage.

“I remember the first time he came to the house because he wanted to marry my sister-in-law. I was kind of shocked, and it was kind of interesting and cool that another celebrity was going to be a part of the family. I had heard that he was good to Son Tae Young back then, and he still is to this day. Even as a man myself, I can see that he is a considerate and loving husband“.

In related news, Yiruma recently released a brand new album on November 24th. It consists of edited versions of his best hits from the past 10 years. The songs are completely different from the original, however, that it feels more like a fresh album than a ‘Best Of’.

To celebrate his new album, Yiruma will be embarking on a nationwide tour. He will kick off the tour in Goyang on the 3rd, and will travel to Gwangju on the 4th, Suwon on the 10th, Jeonju on the 11th, Ulsan on the 18th, Daejun on the 21st, Jaeju on the 25th, Sungnam on the 30th, and wrap up in Seoul on the 31st.

Source & Image: TVReport via Naver / allkpop

*** Sometimes K-netizens take things too far. Rumor mongers... you go to h3ll! We're tired of these rumors too Yiruma. Son Tae Young got herself a wonderful man..KSW is such a great father and husband! 'm glad they're such a close and happy family.  :lol:

Yiruma opens up about his close relationship with Kwon Sang Woo

*quoted image*

Source & Image: TVReport via Naver / allkpop

WOW! Our oppa is a really truly namja!! We are always proud of you, oppa!

Thanks Will for the article

Waives to everyone! Long time no see.. i went abroad business regularly forth n back, that lacked my words here/

Sorry everyone for that... Thanks for keeping us posted about our proud oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW! Our oppa is a really truly namja!! We are always proud of you, oppa!

Thanks Will for the article

Waives to everyone! Long time no see.. i went abroad business regularly forth n back, that lacked my words here/

Sorry everyone for that... Thanks for keeping us posted about our proud oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi TY, so nice to see your post for quite a while now..................Ye, we're so proud of our Oppa! I hope we could get to hear more news about him, about his upcoming movies soon.....You're so lucky, dear to be travelling from time to time - I like that! No wonder you've been missed here - You stay safe & healthy! I hope KSW is doing fine now after his knee surgery. I wish for his speedy recovery! :sweatingbullets:

Hi TY, so nice to see your post for quite a while now..................Ye, we're so proud of our Oppa! I hope we could get to hear more news about him, about his upcoming movies soon.....You're so lucky, dear to be travelling from time to time - I like that! No wonder you've been missed here - You stay safe & healthy! I hope KSW is doing fine now after his knee surgery. I wish for his speedy recovery!  :sweatingbullets:

Hi Will, thanks much for regards.. I m still staying safe n healthy! Thanks God for that..

We  are longing for our oppa coming projects! Yoohoo, imagin he speaks English in the new Hollywood movie !! Yeah!!

Ah, THE PAIN is airing here in Vietnam now, I must go to box when i come back to my motherland in the next week !!! Yay!!!!!!!

Hi Will, thanks much for regards.. I m still staying safe n healthy! Thanks God for that..

We  are longing for our oppa coming projects! Yoohoo, imagin he speaks English in the new Hollywood movie !! Yeah!!

Ah, THE PAIN is airing here in Vietnam now, I must go to box when i come back to my motherland in the next week !!! Yay!!!!!!!

Hi TY, wow, you're so lucky that you could see this movie on the big screen there in your side while me I'll be awaiting for the DVD copy to be available soon.................I hope it won't be longer............KSW has this charm when he acts on the screen (maybe it's just me hehehe) but it also depends on your taste but overall he has this charm in the roles he plays – :lol: