Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

Wave to all !!!  Here are more pix of KSW in the movie "Pain".  I heard the movie is at its final stage of complettion.  Looking forward to his new colaboration with Jackie Chan's movie.   :ph34r: 

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Pix of KSW from Japanese Magazine.

*quoted image**quoted image*

Credit as stated

Hi Mi2u2, thanks for the pix... hope the PAIN movie end with an UNpainful ending ^^

the photos on Japanese mags, he quite looked like a Japanese man!! hahahha!! :)

*** This is a good cause - this is amazing. A beautiful couple doing beautiful things. Thumbs up for the efforts. What a gorgeous couple. I hope more stars are as kind-hearted as they are. Her body after giving birth is still WOW!  :lol:

Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young become advocates for blind children

*quoted image*

Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young are leading the way in advocating for blind children.

The married couple teamed up with women’s clothing brand ‘KUHO‘ to help kids who are unable to see. They’ve released a special line of T-shirts called ‘Heart for Eye‘.

Expanding on the reason why they decided to join the campaign, the couple stated, “We hope more kids are able to see the world’s light.”

The ‘Heart for Eye’ campaign started with the purpose of utilizing fashion’s beauty to help blind children be able to see. A portion of the profits made will be donated to blind children for their reparative surgeries. Ever since the campaign was launched back in 2006, around 155 kids received eye surgeries.

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate, allkpop

This is the MISS WORLD organisation called "Beauty for purpose" :)

More pix of the beautiful couple posted at baidu

*quoted image*

Haha!! The male's pant is liked a kid, cute.

hahah, who knows, he wanna copy Luke's style ^^

Guest wutmuvi

hahah, who knows, he wanna copy Luke's style ^^

Haha yes maybe so   :)

Here are more pix of the movie "Pain"

92dc22c4a559dfecc408bbdbdcad9e99.jpg

90c5c9709b196541b84b218c7209380e.jpg

e9b95b093fdd10e2ddc88b80f18ab4cd.jpg

Is this for real?  There are so many media standing by  and with all the camera flashes at the same time, how can he concentrates?

b46816eefc783d0616292e0d8182c52f.jpg

0510913316986193e11f9571ae53c657.jpg

2011042216015808439_1.jpg

1303455722.986866_PP11042200047.JPG

Credit as stated

Guest TY_KSW

thanks mucho Wutmuvi and Peace for the Pain photos and cf clip!

our man will be very busy from these day till this year end!

Next week he will be in HK and Shenzhen for shooting the new movie... !!!

Guest wutmuvi

Wahh!! What a tight filming scheduled KSW had? I heard Apr.24 is his last day of filming "Pain". Apr.26 he will be in HK filming his new movie. Not much time spending with Luke and family. 

Here are more pix of the movie "Pain"

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Is this for real?  There are so many media standing by  and with all the camera flashes at the same time, how can he concentrates?

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Credit as stated

More pictures (behind the scenes):

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Hi wutmuvi & tuongtuong, thanks for posting more captures from his upcoming movie. :sweatingbullets:

Guest peace2007

Wahh!! What a tight filming scheduled KSW had? I heard Apr.24 is his last day of filming "Pain". Apr.26 he will be in HK filming his new movie. Not much time spending with Luke and family. 

HK? Are you sure ?

According to Sangwoo's message wrote in CSWS last night[2011.04.24. 22:19].He just said he will go to China for his new movie,but no detail about which city he will fly to? HK or Shenzhen?

Here is the English-subtitled VOD of 2011-04-14 SBS <Midnight TV Entertainment>

It is the first time for me to do Eng-Sub VOD. There must be some ambiguity here and there…

My thoughts are it maybe help friends here understand the interview Sangwoo had had with SBS on 14 April,2011

ENG-Sub:Sangwoo Had a interview with SBS <Midnight TV Entertainment> on 14 April,2011

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/OSnBhN88u_s/

*** Wondering why Jung Ryeo Won looks skinnier, huh? She is looking as if she is really sick. Hope she’s healthy. Her face kinda scares me with how skinny it looks. She used to look so pretty but now she looks like an old-woman. She looks better with a little more meat on her face. Sigh. She was beautiful in KSS. Just looking at her pictures bothers me. I feel PAIN watching her so skinny - hehehe! Well, I look forward to KSW & JRW as a couple in this movie. I am looking forward to bed scene. I think this movie actually looks cute! I' m very glad to see KSW again on the screen. You delicious hunk of a man! To me, he always seems like he must have been this mischievous little boy. I’m interested to see what tone the film’s going to take… :lol:

Kwon Sang-woo and Jung Ryeo-won in Pain

by javabeans | April 23, 2011

pain5.jpg

Aw, aren’t Kwon Sang-woo and Jung Ryeo-won surprisingly cute in these photos for the upcoming movie. I say “surprisingly” because the project’s title is Pain and it’s all about the love story between a man who can’t feel pain and a woman with hypersensitivity to it. Sounds like a laugh and a half, right?

(Korea sure loves the whole thematic-opposites-fall-in-love premise, doesn’t it? Two best friends grow up into gangster and cop. A baby-faced woman falls for an old-faced guy. A rich man romances a poor girl. An uptight careerperson pairs up with free spirit. Girl goes blind, boy gives up his eyes for her. Etc etc.)

The story of Pain: Thanks to an accident in his childhood, Kwon’s character loses the ability to feel physical sensation, and therefore is constantly at risk of injuring himself without knowing it (or realizing in time to prevent it). As such, physical injury is an occupational hazard to acting on a story like this, and Kwon said, “I’ve been hit before in other roles, but never as much as in this movie.”

It also accounts for the funny expression on Kwon’s face in his mid-falling photos below, since he isn’t supposed to be feeling any pain. It’s a tough acting exercise; I remember watching Kim Myung-min repeatedly falling for a scene in My Love By My Side, and redoing the scene over and over because his character was paralyzed and shouldn’t have been able to flail the way a healthy person would have. He had to watch to make sure he didn’t betray any involuntary twitches or expressions of pain, which is similar to the challenge Kwon faces here.

pain8.jpg

The following photos come from the film’s open set day on April 22 in Seoul’s Mapo-gu, Seogyo-dong, neighborhood. The day’s shoot covered a scene wherein Kwon Sang-woo gets hit by a motorcyclist, and despite the severity of the impact, he can’t feel any pain and just brushes himself off casually.

Jung, on the other hand, adopts a hippie-esque boho look, though really, she’s just a bad hair day away from hobo. I sort of see where wearing five full layers of oversize clothing can look cute — kind of — on waif-like actresses like Jung and Moon Geun-young (okay, also Jang Geun-seok). But I don’t actually think it looks attractive, and I hope it’s a trend that goes away soon.

This movie will also contain the first bed scene for both stars — I would’ve thought for sure that Kwon would’ve had one by now, but apparently he made it through his heartthrob and post-army days without one.

Pain is based on a web-toon, and is directed by Kwak Kyung-taek (of the blockbuster Friend and its sorta-spinoff drama series Friend, Our Legend). It began filming in February, and plans to release in August.

pain1.jpgpain2.jpgpain9.jpgpain12.jpgpain20.jpgpain40.jpgpain14.jpgpain15.jpgpain18.jpgpain16.jpgpain17.jpgpain19.jpgpain22.jpgpain38.jpgpain39.jpg

Via Seoul NTN

Guest TY_KSW

*** Wondering why Jung Ryeo Won looks skinnier, huh? She is looking as if she is really sick. Hope she’s healthy. Her face kinda scares me with how skinny it looks. She used to look so pretty but now she looks like an old-woman. She looks better with a little more meat on her face. Sigh. She was beautiful in KSS. Just looking at her pictures bothers me. I feel PAIN watching her so skinny - hehehe! Well, I look forward to KSW & JRW as a couple in this movie. I am looking forward to bed scene. I think this movie actually looks cute! I' m very glad to see KSW again on the screen. You delicious hunk of a man! To me, he always seems like he must have been this mischievous little boy. I’m interested to see what tone the film’s going to take…   :lol:

Kwon Sang-woo and Jung Ryeo-won in Pain

by javabeans | April 23, 2011

*quoted image*

Aw, aren’t Kwon Sang-woo and Jung Ryeo-won surprisingly cute in these photos for the upcoming movie. I say “surprisingly” because the project’s title is Pain and it’s all about the love story between a man who can’t feel pain and a woman with hypersensitivity to it. Sounds like a laugh and a half, right?

(Korea sure loves the whole thematic-opposites-fall-in-love premise, doesn’t it? Two best friends grow up into gangster and cop. A baby-faced woman falls for an old-faced guy. A rich man romances a poor girl. An uptight careerperson pairs up with free spirit. Girl goes blind, boy gives up his eyes for her. Etc etc.)

Via Seoul NTN

Thanks Will for the article

I bet this motocycle hit is one of the best hit i have watched.. A nice shot and nice fall !! kekekekeke

HK? Are you sure ?

According to Sangwoo's message wrote in CSWS last night[2011.04.24. 22:19].He just said he will go to China for his new movie,but no detail about which city he will fly to? HK or Shenzhen?

Here is the English-subtitled VOD of 2011-04-14 SBS <Midnight TV Entertainment>

It is the first time for me to do Eng-Sub VOD. There must be some ambiguity here and there…

My thoughts are it maybe help friends here understand the interview Sangwoo had had with SBS on 14 April,2011

ENG-Sub:Sangwoo Had a interview with SBS <Midnight TV Entertainment> on 14 April,2011

http://www.tudou.com...ew/OSnBhN88u_s/

The movie "Repeat I love you" will shoot in both Hong Kong and Shenzhen, PEACE...

After finishing this movie, he will fly to France and midleEast countries to shoot another Action movie with Jackie Chan

WOW my man!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Will for the article

I bet this motocycle hit is one of the best hit i have watched.. A nice shot and nice fall !! kekekekeke

The movie "Repeat I love you" will shoot in both Hong Kong and Shenzhen, PEACE...

After finishing this movie, he will fly to France and midleEast countries to shoot another Action movie with Jackie Chan

WOW my man!!!!!!!!!

Hi TY, thanks for this info. So, this is the confirmed title of his upcoming movie? Gosh, our man is so busy doing movies this time..... Although I'm quite disappointed that after PAIN he'll do another movie & not drama but his roles on these 2-upcoming movies are refreshing and I'm curious & excited to see how good these movies would be. :lol:

Guest peace2007

PAIN-1.jpg?type=w3

pain-2.jpg?type=w3

pain-3.jpg?type=w3

Tonight Sangwoo will take Flight No.ZH9788 from Inchon Airport,Seoul to Shenzhen Baoan Airport,China :lol:

Sangwoo is scheduled to arrive at 22:25[beijing Time]

Guest TY_KSW

Hi TY, thanks for this info. So, this is the confirmed title of his upcoming movie? Gosh, our man is so busy doing movies this time..... Although I'm quite disappointed that after PAIN he'll do another movie & not drama but his roles on these 2-upcoming movies are refreshing and I'm curious & excited to see how good these movies would be.  :lol:

i thought it is worth for our waiting!! an action movie with Jackie Chan is my most expected.. You know why, our man is very good skillful in martial!! i wanna see another Kim Ji Hoon (My tutor friend) again!! kekekeke

:) Drama i guess, he is choosing.. and most important, who is his co-star lady dear..

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Tonight Sangwoo will take Flight No.ZH9788 from Inchon Airport,Seoul to Shenzhen Baoan Airport,China  :lol:

Sangwoo is scheduled to arrive at 22:25[beijing Time]

WOW! Peace, thanks for the flight information..

Surely China FC is camping over there already !!! :)