Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Daemul is back on with same stars

February 17th, 2010 // by javabeans

kwonsangwoo_70.jpggohyunjung_37.jpg

Buzz project Daemul (aka Big Fish) has secured its two leads — and they’re the same two leads it had signed before the project died due to myriad production problems.

Go Hyun-jung had made the decision to re-sign as lead a couple months ago, and now Kwon Sang-woo is about to finalize his contract with the production company, Lee Kim (Yigim) Productions.

This project has been through so many ups and downs that I remain half-disbelieving that it’ll actually make it to air, and the series has yet to be assigned a broadcast slot. Also note that this is now an MBC drama; it had been planned for broadcast on SBS in its previous incarnation. Still, with two big stars attached (again) — and with Go Hyun-jung leading MBC to ratings victory last year in Queen Seon-deok — it’ll probably push through this time. Or so we can hope.

For a quick refresher on plot: This manhwa adaptation features Go as Korea’s first female president, and Kwon as a male gigolo. Scandalous!

Via E Daily

Ko Hyeon-jeong to star in TV series with Kwon Sang-woo

2010021809170178779_1.jpg

Top Korean actress Ko Hyeon-jeong is set to star in a new television drama alongside Hallyu star Kwon Sang-woo, according to local media reports on Thursday.

The actress has decided to appear in the drama tentatively titled "Big Thing" in English, after long and hard consideration, the reports said.

Ko's contract, however, is said to include a clause which stipulates that Kwon must play the male lead.

Kwon, who has been contemplating on whether to shoot the series for two years, has reportedly given a verbal agreement to do the show and is currently working out the details of his contract.

"Big", based on a comic book series of the same title by Park In-kwon, is about a first-class gigolo (played by Kwon) who helps a human rights lawyer (played by Ko) achieve her dream of becoming Korea's first female president.

As a former Miss Korea runner-up, Ko rose to stardom after starring in 1995 hit TV series "Hourglass" and made headlines after marrying Samsung Group Chairman Lee Kun-hee's nephew Chung Yong-jin.

She resumed her acting career in 2005 after getting a divorce and fully regained her reputation as Korea's top actress last year, receiving the grand prize at the 2009 MBC Drama Awards for her role in the smash hit TV series "Queen Seon-deok."

Shooting for "Big" is scheduled to begin in May.

Reporter : Kang Seung-hun tarophine@asiae.co.kr

Editor : Lynn Kim lynn2878@asiae.co.kr

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.ht...021809170178779

Daemul is back on with same stars

February 17th, 2010 // by javabeans

Ko Hyeon-jeong to star in TV series with Kwon Sang-woo

Ko's contract, however, is said to include a clause which stipulates that Kwon must play the male lead.

Reporter : Kang Seung-hun tarophine@asiae.co.kr

Editor : Lynn Kim lynn2878@asiae.co.kr

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.ht...021809170178779

OF COURSE, obviously and actually, without this couple Daemul will not be Daemul!

Daemul was set up to fit the shoes of Go and Kwon ^^

muahhaha! as I have mentioned last time, Ms Go only returned to this drama if it starred our man in ^^

She surely know, nobody is as perfect Gigolo as Kwon Sang Woo :lol:

I got quivered with happiness when virsualizing our man dancing, shaking his "bon-bon", doing lurking and macking on the President ^^ kakakkakakakkakaka!

:lol::lol:

OF COURSE, obviously and actually, without this couple Daemul will not be Daemul!

Daemul was set up to fit the shoes of Go and Kwon ^^

muahhaha! as I have mentioned last time, Ms Go only returned to this drama if it starred our man in ^^

She surely know, nobody is as perfect Gigolo as Kwon Sang Woo :lol:

I got quivered with happiness when virsualizing our man dancing, shaking his "bon-bon", doing lurking and macking on the President ^^ kakakkakakakkakaka!

:lol::lol:

Hi TY, oh my - reading each of the lines you wrote here, I could say you're really very happy because this drama has been revived & now confirmed. Wahhhhh.......... I join you, dear! Gosh, this series is only & meant for KSW. Like you, can't wait for our man to see dancing - hehehe. Just so excited & so curious to see this............. :D:P

Hi TY, oh my - reading each of the lines you wrote here, I could say you're really very happy because this drama has been revived & now confirmed. Wahhhhh.......... I join you, dear! Gosh, this series is only & meant for KSW. Like you, can't wait for our man to see dancing - hehehe. Just so excited & so curious to see this............. :D:P

I m not sure if our man still remember any dancing lesson he learnt last 2 years when they started this projects? He spent months to learnt jive, chachacha, tango ... omg..

if he forgot he need to re-do ^^

surely he will be skillfull then because he has a "partner" at home to practice Muahhahahhahahha! :lol:

I m not sure if our man still remember any dancing lesson he learnt last 2 years when they started this projects? He spent months to learnt jive, chachacha, tango ... omg..

if he forgot he need to re-do ^^

surely he will be skillfull then because he has a "partner" at home to practice Muahhahahhahahha! :lol:

TY, wahhhhh........... you're right, dear! Wifey could always guide him to do dancing - hehehe. But kidding aside, in case he forgot some steps that's understandable since he's not really a dancer, he's an actor & he could always practice to refresh them. Gosh, that was 2 years ago when he had those dancing lessons. OMG - KSW dancing! :P:lol:

Thanks Quansu for the mag captures on this new album released!

tomorrow is this arrival day in Japan!!

Yah our Japanese sis must be excited now ^^

This is the character HAR RYU, Kwon SAng Woo's role in DAEMUL !!

what a man!! suit him well ^^

This is an upper class playboy(A.K.A Gigolo or a Casanova)

:lol:

img1000435327680370.jpg

d01493456364833.jpg

d01493452285112.jpg

d01493451132924.jpg

d014934520162221.jpg

Guest kswfanhnn

Hello everyone... !!! Thank you all for your updated ksw news and projects. I can't wait to watch his new drama Daemul . I can't agreed more, that Ryu character will suit him well and he will do a superb job performing it ...ksw Fighting !! ....B)

Hi quansu, thanks for posting this here. Can't wait for this. :D:lol:

Hi TY, TODAY will be his arrival in Japan. Can't wait also to see some photos soon. I hope all goes well for him. :P:lol:

Guest mysweetaddiction

I definitely have high hopes for Daemul.

Can't wait to see the gigolo flirting with the Korean president...haha! Scandalous! ;)

Can he sing? To the best of my knowledge I have never heard he was a singer.

He sang in some events... his voice is soft and fine.. suitable for ballards.. serenades :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I definitely have high hopes for Daemul.

Can't wait to see the gigolo flirting with the Korean president...haha! Scandalous! ;)

Hi Mysweetaddiction! welcome to Kwon Sang Woo thread !!

We are expecting it and marveously It comes true!

Yay! The most sexy perfect gigolo and the most gorgeous powerful president lady ^^ :lol:

Guest ghada44

462jn0m5vntptzoqt3vd.jpg

Tower 1

亲们, Tokyo Ohka 忙 Tomomichi Sun Lantern Festival,

一向星期天家里也比较静 而且, 为 why break one period March 1 star Sun,

7 晚上 吧 时举 line, compared to one previously completed early 时 small,

come join masters like Yes empty.

(预告. 礼物. 报 张 9 sea, and Other Products Jioufen 9) with 18 Jioufen,

为 consideration of two Nobu Itaru Sun Mon March 抢礼

why the next three 抢礼 Yes the 2nd Meeting Mon, 谢谢.

from

http://tieba.baidu.com

Tower 1

亲们, Tokyo Ohka 忙 Tomomichi Sun Lantern Festival,

一向星期天家里也比较静 而且, 为 why break one period March 1 star Sun,

7 晚上 吧 时举 line, compared to one previously completed early 时 small,

come join masters like Yes empty.

(预告. 礼物. 报 张 9 sea, and Other Products Jioufen 9) with 18 Jioufen,

为 consideration of two Nobu Itaru Sun Mon March 抢礼

why the next three 抢礼 Yes the 2nd Meeting Mon, 谢谢.

from

http://tieba.baidu.com

thanks Ghada for the inf

WOW.. today is the day^^

Fighting, Success ^&^ :D