Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Hi ghada. thanks for posting their photos together here. Wow, like father, like son - hehehe or vice-versa - Look at both of them, same attire except for the color of the pants. Luke grows so fast & tall. I could very well see that both father & son are so close with each other. They really look so good together. :D:lol:

Not sure Sangwoo and Kuke are belong to which football clubs ??? :lol:

Last few week photos both were in Chelsea, today both are in Arsernal attire ^^ :lol:

I m not surprised if another day both wear MU's ^^

hi willenette

Hi TY This is true is already growing fast, and handsome as the father

But is similar to adults here too

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/1969/100210family6.jpg

ghada, thanks for posting more photos. Here's an article about both of them. :P:lol:

Kwon Sang Woo goes to the gym with his son

20100210_ksw_main-460x420.jpg

Pictures of actor Kwon Sang Woo and his son Kwon Luke enjoying a day at the gym has been gaining a lot of attention from netizens after it surfaced on the web.

Son Tae Young, Kwon Sang Woo’s wife and actress, uploaded these pictures on her minihompy.

She titled them, “If Luke wants to be like daddy.” People have been aw-ing at the fact that Kwon Sang Woo is wearing the same jersey as his son.

His son, who is rather tiny standing next to his father, looks rather adorable in his version of the shirt. Son Tae Young said, “These days, daddy is busy because he’s filming a movie so he can’t play too much with the Luke he loves. But he comes out of nowhere to please Luke.”

I really think Son Tae Young couldn’t be happier and she definitely shows that off. Netizens commented, “They seem so close,” “Couple jerseys are so cute,” and “Luke is like daddy.”

20100210_ksw_4-113x113.jpg

20100210_ksw_5-113x113.jpg

note: Kwon Sang Woo is donning the Aston Villa jersey, although the player’s name on his shirt, Barry (Gareth) has since moved on to Manchester City last August.

Source : allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/02/kwon-sang-w...ym-with-his-son

Chami, his Japanese fan said that Sangwoo looked gorgeous though his right cheek is still swollen..

he smiled all time...

Crowd of ppl ^^ :lol:

he should have used a stand-in for all those violent scenes! -_-

Actor Kwon Sang-woo to make singing debut in Japan

2009030614501400450_1.jpg

Korean actor Kwon Sang-woo will debut as a singer in Japan, according to a report on Monday.

Daily Japanese sports paper Sankei Sports reported that Kwon will make his singing debut in Japan after releasing a DVD on February 19.

The DVD, titled "DREAM IN JAPAN," will contain the actor's Japanese songs as well as footage from his latest visit to the country.

The newspaper also quoted the actor as saying, "I would like to start my nationwide tour in Japan as soon as possible."

Kwon will hold two fan meetings in Osaka and Tokyo later this month where he will perform his Japanese ballads "Missing" and "Tears for Love."

Sankei added the actor is currently working on signing with a record company.

Kwon, who has appeared in several dramas and movies since his debut in 2001, is most well-known for his roles in the 2003 TV series "Stairway to Heaven" and Korean films "My Tutor Friend" and "Love, So Divine."

He has been tapped to star in "Into the Fire," which is set to start filming during the latter half of the year. Some of Korea's most popular celebrities including Kim Seung-woo, Cha Seung-won and T.O.P. will also appear in the film.

The picture will be set during the Korean War where 71 student soldiers battle against North Korean army soldiers.

Reporter: Cho Bum-ja anju1015@asiae.co.kr

Editor : Lucia Hong luciahong@asiae.co.kr

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.ht...021614350940994

I love those picture of him and his son goes to the gym.

Hope KSW feel better from the injured.

Thanks Jinhwanlover, he is gettng better... thanks to our blessing ^^

Here are some latest photos of him ^^ :lol:

e9c0a313c0865b2d7bffe4e.jpg

df0e635ed2e8aaa7e3c65dc.jpg

Credit as stated

he should have used a stand-in for all those violent scenes! -_-

he is brave-hearted you know,

i guess he wanna indulge himself into the war atmosphere that when being in the army he didnt have chance to deal with ^^ lol ^^ :lol:

Actor Kwon Sang-woo to make singing debut in Japan

Korean actor Kwon Sang-woo will debut as a singer in Japan, according to a report on Monday.

Reporter: Cho Bum-ja anju1015@asiae.co.kr

Editor : Lucia Hong luciahong@asiae.co.kr

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.ht...021614350940994

Thanks dear, for updating this interesting articles

hehehek, soon to see SINGER KWON SANG WOO

heh, your 2 big men become a real die-hard competitors, right? :lol:

Guest ghada44

Thanks dear, for updating this interesting articles

hehehek, soon to see SINGER KWON SANG WOO

heh, your 2 big men become a real die-hard competitors, right? :lol:

Hi TY, yes....... hahaha - I'm afraid that he'll neglect his being an actor and become permanently a singer soon........ Of course, I'd love to hear & listen him sing again.......it's been a while since Bad Love. Our man's voice isn't that bad, huh. Soon Japanese fans will be lucky again to see him up close & personal. Wahhhhh.......... green with envy again! Such a very lucky moment! :P

TY, thanks for posting these photos. Wondering where were these taken, huh? :D:lol:

Kwon Sang Woo releases new songs and DVd in Japan

February 16th, 2010 // by javabeans

kwonsangwoo_73.jpg

Kwon Sang-woo is making his singing debut — in Japan. This month, he’ll release a DVD, Kwon Sang-woo Dream in Japan: Open the Door to the Heart, which was shot in Japan and showcases songs that the actor recorded (in Japanese). It also includes behind-the-scenes clips of recording sessions, scenes of Kwon going around to places he enjoys, and NG clips.

According to an interview Kwon gave with Japan’s Sankei Sports, “Songs are one way of getting a little closer with fans. I felt envious seeing Ryu Shi-won putting out albums, touring the country, and meeting with fans.” (Fellow Hallyu actor Ryu, most recently of the drama Style, has spent quite a bit of time cultivating his singing career in Japan.) A couple of the tracks included in Kwon’s DVD are the ballads “Missing” and “Tears for Love,” which he will perform at his upcoming fanmeets in Osaka and Tokyo on the 24th and 26th. He added, “This fanmeeting will be a new start for me.”

As for his acting career, Kwon has had a few recent drama flops (Bad Love, Cinderella Man), but hopes to turn that around with his upcoming Korean War flick Into the Gunfire.

(I don’t want to harsh on the guy because I feel bad for him at this point — not that the big celebrity needs my sympathy, ha — but I feel like Kwon Sang-woo needs some tough-love type of career advice. He hasn’t had a bona fide hit since 2004’s Stairway to Heaven — though 2005’s Sad Sonata performed modestly — and I feel like he’s clinging to his old image rather than trying to evolve. He’s not without talent, but his reluctance to move beyond the same old stuff means all of his peers are fast moving past him…)

Via Hankook Ilbo

[ChanMi's movie news] Kwon Sang-woo costarring with Ko Hyeon-jeong

photo109617.jpg

Top star kwon Sang-woo makes Ko Hyeon-jeong a president.

kwon Sang-woo is in the new MBC drama, "The Substitute".

This drama has been prepared since 2008, but because Ko Hyeon-jeong was in "Queen Seon-deok" the filming and airing of the drama has been postponed until now.

This drama is based on an animation film and is about a man from the bottom of the society meeting a woman names Seo Hye-rim who wishes to be the first woman president!

Kwon is currently filming "Into the Gunfire" but will be filming "The Substitute" soon in 2010.

Source : news.nate.com

Translation: Hancinema

February 18, 2010

Kwon's gotta sing

TALK OF THE TOWN

17203126.jpg

Actor Kwon Sang-woo will make his Japanese singing debut with the release of a new DVD tomorrow. The disc titled, “Dream in Japan,” consists of footage of the actor trying out things he has always wanted to do, including singing in Japanese.

In an interview with Japan-based Sankei Sports on Tuesday, Kwon said, “Singing is one of the ways to get closer to my fans. I’ve always been jealous of Ryu Si-won, who has been doing nationwide tours in Japan.” Kwon will sing the ballads “Missing” and “Tears for Love” at fan meetings at the Osaka International Convention Center and Tokyo International Forum on Feb. 24 and 27, respectively.

Credit : JoongAngDaily

http://joongangdaily.joins.com/article/view.asp?aid=2916722