Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

they r praying to some oriental god :blink: .... but Sangwoo's a Christian right? :phew:

i think its Asian traditional to have praying ceremony before starting doing big projects..

eventhough Sangwoo is a Christian he is a filming member, not to mention a lead actor...

He must be the first one to pray! :D

i read news, in that ceremony Sangwoo prayed for the safety for all the film members !

See... he is so thoughtful! :D

Guest Mariposa28

hi TY_KSW, azura

thanks a lot for the goodies, soo many pics and links, im melting,

love the teaser of the drama, seems really an interesting one, of course cos it has double hotness, lol

wave to all ^^

Guest TY_KSW

hi TY_KSW, azura

thanks a lot for the goodies, soo many pics and links, im melting,

love the teaser of the drama, seems really an interesting one, of course cos it has double hotness, lol

wave to all ^^

Hi Mari! yay! it is a double hot! hahaha

we are counting down

just 3 days left! :w00t:

Guest Mariposa28

Hi Mari! yay! it is a double hot! hahaha

we are counting down

just 3 days left! :w00t:

lol

3 days left, youpppiiiiiiii

Kwon Sang Woo cafe will come soon in May 2009

it named TEA' US

Credit as stated

wonder why Sangwoo chose this name :unsure: ....... actually moi can't see d logic anywhere in that name :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

wonder why Sangwoo chose this name :unsure: ....... actually moi can't see d logic anywhere in that name :rolleyes:

:lol: logic? my dear... Tea' us sound like a cafe name than TEARS that we prevously assumed..

or you wanna make it TEA' MOI ?? :D

Oop! where is everybody?

Azura, Will, Moi de Myunggie, Grumpy.... ??? :o

caps from trailer

[] 106.jpg[/]

[] 107.jpg[/]

[] 108.jpg[/]

[] 109.jpg[/]

[] 110.jpg[/]

[] 111.jpg[/]

credit CSWS

Hi TY, I'm already here.........just came back from a vacation. I missed everybody here, I missed this thread. Thanks for posting the captions of the trailer. So excited now for the pilot episode this week. :lol::D

Kwon Sang Woo cafe will come soon in May 2009

it named TEA' US

[] 20090412140048.jpg[/]

[] 20090412135805.jpg[/]

[] 20090412135213.jpg[/]

] 20090412135615.jpg[/]

[] 20090412135003.jpg[/

Credit as stated

TY, can't wait for this. Good, that the name wasn't Tears after all............ The name sounds nice & cooler. :lol::D

Cinderella Man

Lunchtime in Jejudo

[] 4b483b73t6749e93ed874.jpg[/]

[] 4b483b73t6749ea047682.jpg[/]

[] 4b483b73t6749ea8e5168.jpg[/]

Credit CSWS

TY, thanks for posting candid shots of KSW here........ So yummy that 1st pics though I don't know what that food is. :lol::sweatingbullets:

i think its Asian traditional to have praying ceremony before starting doing big projects..

eventhough Sangwoo is a Christian he is a filming member, not to mention a lead actor...

He must be the first one to pray! :D

i read news, in that ceremony Sangwoo prayed for the safety for all the film members !

See... he is so thoughtful! :D

TY, I think so, too........... especially practiced in Korea. :lol::D

Today April 10, MBC Cinderella Man team made a praying ceremony

[] 2009041018593110011.jpg[/]

TY, thanks for posting this photo. :lol::sweatingbullets:

Guest TY_KSW

Hi TY, I'm already here.........just came back from a vacation. I missed everybody here, I missed this thread. Thanks for posting the captions of the trailer. So excited now for the pilot episode this week. :lol::D

you are here hah? i thought you went to BKK with Azura to cheer up BOF toy boy! :lol:

TY, can't wait for this. Good, that the name wasn't Tears after all............ The name sounds nice & cooler. :lol::D

yah, its name sound better...

rather than go to TEARS CAFE... kakkaka!

you are here hah? i thought you went to BKK with Azura to cheer up BOF toy boy! :lol:

yah, its name sound better...

rather than go to TEARS CAFE... kakkaka!

TY, oh, azura is again on-vacation, to BKK? Do envy her! I think she's addicted to BOF boys aside from our man.......sorry, not really into this craze - I always go for KSW, my dear! :lol::D

Guest TY_KSW

TY, oh, azura is again on-vacation, to BKK? Do envy her! I think she's addicted to BOF boys aside from our man.......sorry, not really into this craze - I always go for KSW, my dear! :lol::D

Yah, We are not kekekek..

we same .. you are into Bi and KSW while im into JDG and KSW..

:lol::lol::lol:

*** Even the PD agrees that KSW has talent in acting for his dual roles. He’s still the King of melodrama role with this character, Wow, the storyline of this drama is really good. Can’t wait to watch this. :lol:

********************************************************************************

CINDERELLA MAN’S PD : “YOONA’S ACTING IS EXCELLENT”

The coming 15th is the first broadcasting of the new Wednesday-Thursday drama, 'Cinderella Man', and its PD, Yoo Jungjoon, didn't spare any compliments for its main character, SNSD's member Yoona.

PD Yoo said, "Her acting ability is excellent," and "when she concentrates on her role, the emotions are expressed superbly, with just the right feeling for the screen. Up to now, (everything's) perfect," he praised highly.

"(Her) features are nice and she works hard, too. Be it concentration or her character interpretation, her sensibility or her speaking, everything is good," and "(She) is pretty and she is an actress with the potential to become a star. Ten years from now she'll definitely become a top star," he said. In the upcoming drama, set in the fashion mecca Dongdaemun and based on the story 'The prince and the Pauper', Yoona has the role of the female main character Seo Yoojin, who while studying design abroad in Paris, received the news that her father suddenly passed away and ends up working in Dondaemun.

"Kwon Sangwoo suits his two roles remarkably well. We don't even feel the age difference (between the leads)," he added, raising the expectation.

Source: Starnews

Translation: Cph@soshified.com

Editor: Nerog@soshified.com

Guest TY_KSW

Thanks Will...

agree... Sangwoo is talent.. perfect in whatever role he casted..

but nobody denied he is Melo-king... kekekek

i still love SW in the naughty guy.. like Kim ji Hoon in My Tutor Friend... i thought, Oh Dae San in Cinderella is somehow same to that role :lol:

Sangwoo in OSAKA-JO

Fanmeet March 28

so funny! :D

bfed26594585cac56d3cf10.jpg

c13993d3ba1bbcb499769c6.jpg

6ce4aa2840ba342e3cdd406.jpg

b9f3e689c19594ce533e114.jpg

98c063d578a80a15800749e.jpg

4bfcddd0c1aa420160d049c.jpg

9aeb5c995bbfe83c6515f4b.jpg

64759a8b162a0f9df79f5c4.jpg

2fa7dc7383152c310d0ff83.jpg

5ab8a26bd26479e629fb448.jpg

576ee39f69fe37bdae8882b.jpg

Credit: Chami

:lol: logic? my dear... Tea' us sound like a cafe name than TEARS that we prevously assumed..

or you wanna make it TEA' MOI ?? :D

well tears may work wonders for drama ratings, but would be inauspicious for a cafe biz -_- ..... wonder whether its gonna to be traditional K-tea or Western or both :phew: ..... moi btw m a great fan of English tea, with scones n strawberries n cream of cos! B)

Guest TY_KSW

well tears may work wonders for drama ratings, but would be inauspicious for a cafe biz -_- ..... wonder whether its gonna to be traditional K-tea or Western or both :phew: ..... moi btw m a great fan of English tea, with scones n strawberries n cream of cos! B)

i also wondered as same... traditional K tea or Western!

its better both! since they will serve not only netizen but also tourist!

it better to add J-traditional! :lol: Sangwoo must know! :D

Off: wonder whether our warrior Azura come back? i read news today... riots are everywhere in Thailand... There are coming tanks and army! All state guests arrived for ASIAN summit had to go home .. ;)

i also wondered as same... traditional K tea or Western!

its better both! since they will serve not only netizen but also tourist!

it better to add J-traditional! :lol: Sangwoo must know! :D

Off: wonder whether our warrior Azura come back? i read news today... riots are everywhere in Thailand... There are coming tanks and army! All state guests arrived for ASIAN summit had to go home .. ;)

Hi TY, I have never given this a thought since (sorry...) I don't really dig teas........... But as what you've said with moi, I hope the cafe' will serve all kinds of teas there for all kinds of customers. (Oh, we'll know if azura has come back if we could get to see her post anytime today.) :lol::D

TY, KSW is ravishing, so dashing in this role........... Thanks for posting these photos. :lol::sweatingbullets: