Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

TY, you musn't forget the kissable lips as well. ;)

Thanks for the constant updates (pixs, articles, links), ladies.

you are sharp-eyed dear!

hehehhe, but his yummy kissable lips are not for me anymore.. no way!

i should pay attention to the most weapon FLAWLESS complexion ... kekekek!

Showdown of Male Hallyu Stars on TV

090407_p16_showdown1.jpg

Park Yong-ha plays the determined inmate-turned-M&A expert in the drama ``The Slingshot'' which airs Mondays and Tuesdays at 9:55 p.m.

/ Courtesy of M.A.C.

By Han Sang-hee

Staff Reporter

Hallyu stars Park Yong-ha and Kwon Sang-woo are moving into the television spotlight where, until recently, pretty boys, shiny sports cars (``Boys Over Flowers'') and even a historic hero (``Iljimae Returns'') dominated.

The leading men of new dramas ``The Slingshot'' (KBS) and ``Cinderella Man'' (SBS), respectively, are expected to heat up the already star-studded drama casts, which include So Ji-sub, Kim Nam-ju and Jung Ryeo-won.

Written by Song Ji-na as the final piece of her trilogy ― the first two being ``Eye of Dawn'' (1991) and ``Hourglass'' (1997) ― ``The Slingshot'' is expected to capture the reality of today's money-driven world.

(skipped unrelated.....)

090407_p16_showdown2.jpg

Kwon Sang-woo stars in the new MBC drama ``Cinderella Man,'' which airs Wednesdays and Thursdays at 9:55 p.m.

/ Courtesy of MBC

Meanwhile, the also fairly ``pretty'' Kwon Sang-woo returns to television screens for the first time since his marriage with actress Sohn Tae-young and the birth of their son. The 32-year-old actor will not only star in a drama the first time in a year, but also play two different characters simultaneously.

Kwon plays the poor, yet determined Oh Dae-san, an aspiring designer whose priorities in life are money and fame. His life takes a drastic turn when he meets Lee Jun-hee; the son of an apparel company who looks exactly like him. When the latter disappears, Oh is given the task of living the life of the rich fellow during the day. Lee does not return, and when Oh realizes that he is actually good in filling the shoes of his unrelated ``twin,'' his deepest desires and dreams start to unravel.

``Cinderella Man'' also made headlines for the appearance of Yoo-na, a member of the popular girl group Girls' Generation, as Oh's love interest despite the 14 year age gap.

``It's not a big budget program, nor does it have an overwhelming storyline. It's real, about us, and personally, something I can relate with and also show myself,'' Kwon said during a press conference last week in central Seoul.

The overall drama may have not called for a big budget, but it did require special effects and equipment to get the two characters played by Kwon in the same scene.

The drama crew used the Motion Control Camera (MCC), which costs about 1 billion won and 5 million won for a day's rental. With the help of advanced technology, viewers will get to watch two Kwons walk past each other.

``I'm not pressured by (ratings). As my previous work, `Bad Love,' was considered a big failure, I think this one will do much better. I'm not happy to compete with my good friend So Ji-sub from the drama `Cain and Abel,' but the good news is that `Cain' is coming to an end, while we are just starting,'' Kwon said, smiling to reporters.

``The Slingshot'' airs every Monday and Tuesday at 9:55 on KBS, while ``Cinderella Man'' airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:55 on MBC.

sanghee@koreatimes.co.kr

Credit : Korea Times

Guest TY_KSW

Showdown of Male Hallyu Stars on TV

Kwon Sang-woo stars in the new MBC drama ``Cinderella Man,'' which airs Wednesdays and Thursdays at 9:55 p.m.

/ Courtesy of MBC

Meanwhile, the also fairly ``pretty'' Kwon Sang-woo returns to television screens for the first time since his marriage with actress Sohn Tae-young and the birth of their son. The 32-year-old actor will not only star in a drama the first time in a year, but also play two different characters simultaneously.

sanghee@koreatimes.co.kr

Credit : Korea Times

Thank you Will!

What "showdown" here meant?? :rolleyes:

oh! they called our man "pretty" Kwon Sang Woo?

hah! i thought he is handsome, not pretty! :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

Azura, Singapore FC will make drama Chinese sub or keep the E sub watching?

We will make Viet sub, our team is available now... kekekke .. first mission is the trailers...

i see China FCs are also making Chinese sub already .. :D

Guest Azura

Azura, Singapore FC will make drama Chinese sub or keep the E sub watching?

We will make Viet sub, our team is available now... kekekke .. first mission is the trailers...

i see China FCs are also making Chinese sub already .. :D

We will be watching from the Chinese sub.

They are quite fast usually the next day will be ready once is broadcast in Korea.

Guest TY_KSW

We will be watching from the Chinese sub.

They are quite fast usually the next day will be ready once is broadcast in Korea.

wow, so fast hah! i bet you all watch it before us... :D

wonder how d last epi of Cinderella Man will play out :phew: ........ they should let Yoona's character go to heaven -_- ...... then a demure newbie will play twin characters to match

Sangwoo's B) ..... one for each! :w00t:

Guest TY_KSW

wonder how d last epi of Cinderella Man will play out :phew: ........ they should let Yoona's character go to heaven -_- ...... then a demure newbie will play twin characters to match

Sangwoo's B) ..... one for each! :w00t:

hahaha...

you should propose to MBC.. not to late, they will adjust every epi weekly..

kekekeke.. Poor Sangwoo to play dual role facing dual problem !

:lol::lol::lol:

hahaha...

you should propose to MBC.. not to late, they will adjust every epi weekly..

kekekeke.. Poor Sangwoo to play dual role facing dual problem !

:lol::lol::lol:

on d contraire, methinks this is a unique plot development that would boost d tv ratings! -_-

Guest TY_KSW

Latest interview and drama shooting introduction on April 10

We will see how they make 2 SW passing each others ... by MCC effects!

This is Drama 'Cinderella Man' Team Interview @ Section TV(Apr 10, 2009) new clip!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o078BHhKKXM

Shooting scenes, Oh Dae Sang and Lee Jun Hee meeting each others..

112.jpg113.jpg

114.jpg

115.jpg

116.jpg

117.jpg

118.jpg

credit MBC

Thank you Quansu @ Sangwoovn.com

Cinderella MV

Today April 10, MBC Cinderella Man team made a praying ceremony

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/9343/2009...18593110011.jpg

they r praying to some oriental god :blink: .... but Sangwoo's a Christian right? :phew:

Sangwoo should really get rid of those curlies! -_-