Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Tears is his title.. thats why he name the shop TEARS as a brandname :rolleyes:

If CJW was invited .. then there would come a newbie hands in hands with her Myeonggie ... tsk tsk.. SW will serenade to the new couple with the white piano.

Yes dear... Azura to be there...

n Janggie will come with KHA :phew: ...... it will be celebs galore at d cafe! B) ..... n since Myeonggie is still in d army, Sangwoo wud have to take special good care of d demure newbie! :w00t: ..... STY will be too busy cooking to hav fun though! -_-

Guest Azura

where can i buy kwon sang woo's "the nude" book in korea and how much is it? and is "My Story" out yet too? Thanks.

The Nude is only available online. I dont think it is on sale in Korea.

Same goes for MY STORY.

TY, no wonder azura seems to be disappointed when the opening of the cafe is scheduled next month - hahaha - azura, just try to go back to Korea next month - lol - :lol::)

i wish i can willenette B)

Guest TY_KSW

AGOOO!!!!

still havent got time n energy to translate the long article on Newsen today

its turn of Asia Economy... agooo! Seems all medias are aiming to our man or what!

Here are some photo on Asia Economy Magazine today 2009-03-06 16:57

Its time for busy, both actor n his fans! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

410cfb4c3c9cc8e5577a27a.jpg

8f50d3222e75859d6d9745c.jpg

6d18dc087a1e970c5727f32.jpg

38fb31c0.jpg

Guest camella

Much as I love KSW, sometimes he talks too much and through his hat. That description of how his wife got pregnant smacks of MACHO brag and chivalry for his wife, and his attempt to make his interviewers and audience laugh. We love him enough for whatever happened between him and his wife, as he can see for the way, we, his fans, are still supporting him wholeheartedly. Besides, all that talk is not doing his wife any good.

Guest TY_KSW

Edited:

"Sadder Than Sadness" concert on March 8 - High security to protect 200 stars attending

Newsen - [2009-03-07 13:38:20]

2009030713364410031.jpg

The special concert of new movie "Sadder than Sadness" starred Kwon Sang-woo and Lee Bo Young will be place in high security since there will attend more than 200 K-pop stars.

"Sadder than Sadness" concert will take place in Sunday, March 8 at 3 pm to 7 pm in Seoul Olympic Park. Star singers Lee Seong Chul, SG Wannabe, Seeya, Dabichi will perform the OST themes in the show.

6000 people were invited to the concert from Korea and Asian countries. There also attend about 200 K-pop stars whose names were strictly keeping secret. To assure high security of the show the concert organizer have tightened security force. In addition, local authorities nearby are arranging many mearsures to settle traffic problems on that date.

The movie premiere will be held on March 11.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?

"Sadder Than Sadness" concert on March 8 - protected by 200 security guards

Newsen - [2009-03-07 13:38:20]

[i 2009030713364410031.jpg[/]

The special concert of new movie "Sadder than Sadness" starred Kwon Sang-woo and Lee Bo Young will be protected by 200 security guards.

"Sadder than Sadness" concert will take place in Sunday, March 8 at 3 pm to 7 pm in Seoul Olympic Park. Star singers Lee Seong Chul, SG Wannabe, Seeya, Dabichi will perform the OST themes in the show.

6000 people were invited to the concert from Korea and Asian countries. There also attend many K-pop stars whose names were strictly keeping secret.To protect the concert organizer have prepared 200 security guards to secure the show from the mass. In addition, local authorities nearby are arranging many activities to settle traffic problems on that date.

The movie premiere will be held on March 11.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?

Hi TY, thanks for sharing this article. I'm curious & excited to know who are these other stars who's going to attend tomorrow. :lol::)

AGOOO!!!!

still havent got time n energy to translate the long article on Newsen today

its turn of Asia Economy... agooo! Seems all medias are aiming to our man or what!

Here are some photo on Asia Economy Magazine today 2009-03-06 16:57

Its time for busy, both actor n his fans! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

[] 410cfb4c3c9cc8e5577a27a.jpg[]

[] 8f50d3222e75859d6d9745c.jpg[/]

[http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/4112/6d18dc087a1e970c5727f32.jpg]

[ 38fb31c0.jpg[/

TY, thanks for posting the photos. :sweatingbullets::lol:

Many many interview with Kwon Sang Woo these days...

Yesterday is Starnews exclusive.. today is the long articles by Newsen.

tsk tsk.. exclusive become open already! hahah

I would like to post the picture only... the interview to be posted later.

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/4048/99622264.jpg

Credit to Newsen

actually methinks he should do away with those curls! :wacko:

Much as I love KSW, sometimes he talks too much and through his hat. That description of how his wife got pregnant smacks of MACHO brag and chivalry for his wife, and his attempt to make his interviewers and audience laugh. We love him enough for whatever happened between him and his wife, as he can see for the way, we, his fans, are still supporting him wholeheartedly. Besides, all that talk is not doing his wife any good.

which interview was that dear? :)

Guest TY_KSW

which interview was that dear? :)

Dear Moi, Carmen refered to the "Golden Fishery" talk show... broadcasted on MBC on Feb 18 and Feb 25 (first time broadcasting 2 parts for an actor) in which he spoke about career, marriage life ...etc ... The rate is so high during that days... Then when Sangwoo part finished the rate dropped :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

Jeon Hye Yoon "First kissing scene with Kwon Sang Woo on January 1"

Osen - 2009-03-07 10:17

2009030710045323001.jpg

In the latest interview actress Jeon Hye Yoon (27) talked about her interesting experiences during the shooting of the new movie "Sadder Than Sadness".

"We began filming on January 1, 2009 and the first scene is a kissing scene." Jeon recalled. In the movie Jeon Hye Yoon played the role Jenna, a photographer who was living in a perfect life and soon to have a perfect marriage. Everything changed since she met Key (played by Kwon Sang Woo) and undertood that he is the true love who could shake her heart.

"In fact there was nothing emotional, but I was obeying director's demand." She explained. "Could you kiss him? a real love kiss?" director Won asked her. "Key is a passive lover and I must take the initiative. I replied 'Yes, Sir' and started filming."

"We shot in dawn of January 1. Sangwoo oppa said to me 'Sorry, in order to work, let you kiss a married man!'" she laughed and added, "however, it was a gratitude and happiness to have chance to work with a famous actor and especially to have a love kiss with him!"

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20090307n02467

Guest TY_KSW

Movie Concert taken place today Mar 8

I would like to post most of SW photos in this thread.. Othere celebrities and complete photo set are available at the movie thread..

83087561.jpg

37642107.jpg

83909445.jpg

c10.jpg

c11.jpg

c12.jpg

c13.jpg

c14.jpg

c15.jpg

c16.jpg

c17.jpg

c18.jpg

c19.jpg

c20.jpg

c21.jpg

c36.jpg

Credit as stated

Dear Moi, Carmen refered to the "Golden Fishery" talk show... broadcasted on MBC on Feb 18 and Feb 25 (first time broadcasting 2 parts for an actor) in which he spoke about career, marriage life ...etc ... The rate is so high during that days... Then when Sangwoo part finished the rate dropped :lol:

thank u dear :) ..... d rating drop just goes to show that Sangwoo still commands d K-market! B)

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/9005/2009...10045323001.jpg

In the latest interview actress Jeon Hye Yoon (27) talked about her interesting experiences during the shooting of the new movie "Sadder Than Sadness".

"We began filming on January 1, 2009 and the first scene is a kissing scene." Jeon recalled. In the movie Jeon Hye Yoon played the role Jenna, a photographer who was living in a perfect life and soon to have a perfect marriage. Everything changed since she met Key (played by Kwon Sang Woo) and undertood that he is the true love who could shake her heart.

"In fact there was nothing emotional, but I was obeying director's demand." She explained. "Could you kiss him? a real love kiss?" director Won asked her. "Key is a passive lover and I must take the initiative. I replied 'Yes, Sir' and started filming."

"We shot in dawn of January 1. Sangwoo oppa said to me 'Sorry, in order to work, let you kiss a married man!'" she laughed and added, "however, it was a gratitude and happiness to have chance to work with a famous actor and especially to have a love kiss with him!"

moi am sure Sangwoo felt real bad! ;) ...... wonder if we could say d same for STY! :phew:

Guest Azura

Hi gals...i managed to see sangwoo today at Movie Concert at Olympic Park.

Some Korean friends were kind enough to give us the tickets and the area we seated was quite close to the main stage.

The spectators were not as many as reported in the news and tere's only 3 groups of Kpop singers performing and each sang 2 songs.

SG Wannabe were the first to start the show....after that we were being treat to the movie!!!

Yup Yup...we were the first to view the Movie Sad Story.... :rolleyes:

We didnt expect to see Sangwoo...most of us just went there for the concert.

Anyway...everyone were thrilled to see Sangwoo and the rest of the casts for Sad Story after the movie end.

The swhole event ended at around 6pm and the spectators were not as many as reported.

I have taken some pic and will upload here once i return.

Guest TY_KSW

Some Korean friends were kind enough to give us the tickets and the area we seated was quite close to the main stage.

The spectators were not as many as reported in the news and tere's only 3 groups of Kpop singers performing and each sang 2 songs.

SG Wannabe were the first to start the show....after that we were being treat to the movie!!!

Anyway...everyone were thrilled to see Sangwoo and the rest of the casts for Sad Story after the movie end.

The swhole event ended at around 6pm and the spectators were not as many as reported.

WOW.. so lucky you are..

would you take photo with Sangwoo?

is the movie good? tear-shedded you?

Movie Concert taken place today Mar 8

I would like to post most of SW photos in this thread.. Othere celebrities and complete photo set are available at the movie thread..

[] 83087561.jpg[/[] 37642107.jpg[/]

]http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/7032/83909445.jpg]

[Credit as stated

Hi TY, thanks for posting the photos. Wahhh..........I miss looking at my man................ :sweatingbullets::lol:

Hi azura, thanks for sharing your story..............wow, you're so lucky girl that you were able to see him. I didn't expect him to be there at the concert. But good that he found time. You're luckier, my dear to preview the movie. Will wait for more photos from you soon. :lol::)

[] 2009030710045323001.jpg[]

TY, thanks for sharing this article. Hahaha - she's just so lucky to have kissed KSW although he's already a married man - lol - luckier than LBY since she first kissed him. Both has nothing to worry - it's their roles that call for it. :lol::)

Hi moi, I agree with you............ he looks better without this. :lol::)

TY, wow, so many stuffs for this coming fanmeet in Japan............. This is Japanese are good at.............. I want the cookie...........but if I could have this, I don't think I'd eat it. Will place it in the fridge to preserve the lifespan -hahaha . :lol::)

*** It doesn’t really matter why or how she got pregnant. They’re a happy family already. :mellow::huh:

KWON SANG WOO CLARIFIES ON EXAGGERATED REPORTS

64iidv.jpg

Since the previous news about Kwon Sang Woo claiming responsibility for Son Tae Young’s pregnancy probably caused significant frustration to a lot of his fans, I thought I should post a follow up to help him retain some fans as Kwon Sang Woo has now made a statement saying that the news reported was overly-exaggerated.

In the MBC “Golden Fishery” broadcast a while back, Kwon Sang Woo has made a rather controversial statement, saying that even if its not Son Tae Young, this was also part of his plan, meaning he made Son Tae Young pregnant on purpose.

However, according to the recent clarification by Kwon Sang Woo himself, who was also astounded by the news headline, he said that the news were over-exaggerated. He explained: “My words were taken out of context by the media. In fact, what I actually said was, during my dating period with Son Tae Young, I would often tell my friends, since I’m going to get married anyway, it would probably be faster if there is a child. However, my words were rephrased to ‘making her pregnant in order to get married with her.’.”

source: hanfever

:ph34r: How was the movie? Lucky you! Did you get a lot of pictures? from 1 to 10 how would you rate the movie? This is GREAT NEWS!

Guest viry yin

Thanks dear Azura for your report, I hope we can see the movie very soon.