Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

Son Tae Young first public appear to support husband

pp08042900053.jpg

Newly mother Son Tae young had a first public appear at 2PM on Mar 2 in Seoul Samsung-dong Megabox to support her husband Kwon Sang Woo on the press conference of movie "Sadder Than Sadness."

Hi TY - thanks for sharing the video. :sweatingbullets::lol:

Son Tae Young first public appear to support husband

[] pp08042900053.jpg[/]

Newly mother Son Tae young had a first public appear at 2PM on Mar 2 in Seoul Samsung-dong Megabox to support her husband Kwon Sang Woo on the press conference of movie "Sadder Than Sadness."

TY, finally........it's true, she was there............. She's pretty......... I like her bag. So good to know & see that she showed her support to KSW during this movie presscon. :lol::)

Guest TY_KSW

Sang woo said in the press conf that even himself also tear-shedded when watching the movie. It is a really touching and good movie.

Director promised this is one of the most touching and best mello movie ever.

The movie will release on March 11 instead of Mar 12. :rolleyes:

Sang woo said in the press conf that even himself also tear-shedded when watching the movie. It is a really touching and good movie.

Director promised this is one of the most touching and best mello movie ever.

The movie will release on March 11 instead of Mar 12. :rolleyes:

TY, thanks as always for the updates. Can't wait to see this movie. I really don't mind if it's a very sad movie as long as it's not a sad ending with someone dying at the end especially him. Wow, the release of this film is next week. I'm excited to see it. It's really coming soon............... :lol::)

Guest TY_KSW

Most Noticeable Married Celebrities 2009 : Kwon Sang Woo - Jeong Hye Young

[2009-03-03 10:42:26]

2009030309413810101.jpg

"Are married celebrities in recession?"

Without influent by national economic depression married male and female celebrities are coming up.

Marriage information company Duo (www.duo.co.kr) made a survey to 140 selected marriage experts on popularity influence to married celebrities, Kwon Sang Woo and Jeong Hye Young were chosen 1st position as the most noticeable.

Kwon in the recent MBC 'Golden Fishery" had gained the majority of support through the honest and sincerely talk about marriage life and personal career matters.

Famous TV MC Yoo Jae Suk ranked 2nd occupied 26.4 followed by MC Gang Ho Dong 17.1%. Actor Sean and Choi Soo Hong received 15% and 1.4% placed at 4th and 5th respectively.

Among female artists, Han Ga Il was chosen 2nd occupied 25.7%. Famous actress Chae Sira placed at 3rd position with 12.1% followed by actress Han Chae Young 7.9%.

The selection is based on stable marriage, no-scandal, clean image, self-continuity to build acting skill and fame; good appeal after marriage and maintaining the same style ......

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200903030941381010???

Most Noticeable Married Celebrities 2009 : Kwon Sang Woo - Jeong Hye Young

[2009-03-03 10:42:26]

[] 2009030309413810101.jpg[/]

"Are married celebrities in recession?"

Without influent by national economic depression married male and female celebrities are coming up.

Marriage information company Duo (www.duo.co.kr) made a survey to 140 selected marriage experts on popularity influence to married celebrities, Kwon Sang Woo and Jeong Hye Young were chosen 1st position as the most noticeable.

Kwon in the recent MBC 'Golden Fishery" had gained the majority of support through the honest and sincerely talk about marriage life and personal career matters.

Famous TV MC Yoo Jae Suk ranked 2nd occupied 26.4 followed by MC Gang Ho Dong 17.1%. Actor Sean and Choi Soo Hong received 15% and 1.4% placed at 4th and 5th respectively.

Among female artists, Han Ga Il was chosen 2nd occupied 25.7%. Famous actress Chae Sira placed at 3rd position with 12.1% followed by actress Han Chae Young 7.9%.

The selection is based on stable marriage, no-scandal, clean image, self-continuity to build acting skill and fame; good appeal after marriage and maintaining the same style ......

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200903030941381010???

TY, thanks for sharing this. I'm sure moi could see & read this soon. I'm happy to know that fans/people are still as eager & excited for KSW based on this poll/survey. So happy that his fans are still supporting him as ever! Still the same, KSW is honest & sincere towards his fans. He only kept his relationship & the pregnancy of STY for a while just to protect his wife - :lol::)

Guest TY_KSW

i read news, and trying to find source before posting. Young actress YoonAh is spending 3 hours per day to study designing skills such as clothes sketching, sewing machine performing... Tsk tsk, good actress... Trust she will perform well in this drama Cinderella Man.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

Still "Hun-nam" after marriage, If you love lets love like Kwon Sang Woo does!

Newsen 2009-03-03 18;11;38

2009030318080410031.jpg

Hallyu star Kwon Sang-woo becomes one of the best hun-nam actor. (훈남(hun nam)is a slang described someone who looks very nice and attractive.)

After saying "I DO" with Son Tae Young in the last year September Kwon Sang-woo's popularity did not seem to be shaken, on the contrary, the couple are enjoying their beautiful mariage life in the new house. Kwon, moreover, is preparing for the premiere of new movie "Sadder than Sadness" which promised an endless eye-catching romance and tear-shedding scheduled to open on March 11.

Recently, in the MBC talk show 'Golden Fishery' Kwon made everyone envious and admired of his infinite love and affection toward his wife Son Tae Young. Because of this sincerity many women wanted to receive love expression from a man like Kwon Sang-woo.

According to Marriage information company DUO (www.duo.co.kr) 140 selected experts in the wedding were surveyed to choose the best married celebrities. Kwon Sang-woo and Jeong Hye Young were chosen as the 1st position. Kwon Sang-woo and a hassle of pre-marriage pregnancy is reaffirmed by gaining 38.6% support.

DUO said, "Kwon has shown honesty and sincerity in the recent MBC show 'Golden Fishery' through a friendly talk about marriage life and personal affection. That portrayed a real ideal man."

Meanwhile, on March 2 in the press conference of the new movie "Sadder Than Sadness" Kwon frankly talk about his role in the film "When I watched it my nose and tears are spilling out. It is really sad!"

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=20...searchstring=???

Still "Hun-nam" after marriage, If you love lets love like Kwon Sang Woo does!

Newsen 2009-03-03 18;11;38

] 2009030318080410031.jpg[/]

Hallyu star Kwon Sang-woo becomes one of the best hun-nam actor. (훈남(hun nam)is a slang described someone who looks very nice and attractive.)

After saying "I DO" with Son Tae Young in the last year September Kwon Sang-woo's popularity did not seem to be shaken, on the contrary, the couple are enjoying their beautiful mariage life in the new house. Kwon, moreover, is preparing for the premiere of new movie "Sadder than Sadness" which promised an endless eye-catching romance and tear-shedding scheduled to open on March 11.

Recently, in the MBC talk show 'Golden Fishery' Kwon made everyone envious and admired of his infinite love and affection toward his wife Son Tae Young. Because of this sincerity many women wanted to receive love expression from a man like Kwon Sang-woo.

According to Marriage information company DUO (www.duo.co.kr) 140 selected experts in the wedding were surveyed to choose the best married celebrities. Kwon Sang-woo and Jeong Hye Young were chosen as the 1st position. Kwon Sang-woo and a hassle of pre-marriage pregnancy is reaffirmed by gaining 38.6% support.

DUO said, "Kwon has shown honesty and sincerity in the recent MBC show 'Golden Fishery' through a friendly talk about marriage life and personal affection. That portrayed a real ideal man."

Meanwhile, on March 2 in the press conference of the new movie "Sadder Than Sadness" Kwon frankly talk about his role in the film "When I watched it my nose and tears are spilling out. It is really sad!"

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=20...searchstring=???

Hi TY - thanks for sharing this . I very much agree with this article. Even before all his interviews came out talking about his wife & the baby, everything in the relationship, STY was already most envied by so many & this is because of KSW alone. :lol::)

A FLURRY OF FILMS WILL OPEN IN MARCH, INCLUDING OSCAR NOMINATED MOVIES

miniphoto80943.jpgminiphoto81190.jpg

Springtime's film time as a batch of thrillers, romances, comedies and action and horror films are set for release.

The love story "Look for a Star", starring Andy Lau and Shu Qi, opens tomorrow in local theaters, and "The Accidental Husband", starring Uma Thurman and Colin Firth, is released next Thursday.

The Oscar-winning British film, "Slumdog Millionaire", about a child growing up in Mumbai, comes here on March 19.

Other films to watch out for include "The Wrestler" and "Watchmen" tomorrow, "Dragonball: Evolution" on March 12, "Friday the 13th" and "My Bloody Valentine 3-D" on March 13, "Elegy", on March 19, "Gift" and "Burn After Reading" on March 26 and "The Reader" on March 27.

Only two Korean films will be released this month, the romance "More Than Blue", starring newlywed Kwon Sang-woo and Lee Bo-yeong, and the thriller "Missing".

Source : joongangdaily

Credit : Hancinema

Guest TY_KSW

Kwon Sang Woo is suffering a pain symptoms in esophagitis. However because the coming Mar 11 is the new movie premiere he can't not get enough rest for treatment. The next schedule "'Cinderella Man" is going to film. Kwon is having short term treatment in hospital in every morning.

Poor man, the working schedule is quite busy.. Thats why :sweatingbullets:

Kwon Sang Woo is suffering a pain symptoms in esophagitis. However because the coming Mar 11 is the new movie premiere he can't not get enough rest for treatment. The next schedule "'Cinderella Man" is going to film. Kwon is having short term treatment in hospital in every morning.

Poor man, the working schedule is quite busy.. Thats why :sweatingbullets:

TY, feel bad about your updates, huh? I know this is an inflammation but where is this exactly - stomach? Is this due to stress & fatigue? No wonder he lost a little weight again these past few days probably because he's not well. I hope for his speedy recovery. Gosh, our man is so busy with his projects - how could he have a long treatment? Besides, he'll need rest. <_<:mellow: