[suggestion] Kpop Photos

i've noticed that a lot of people are making polls about 'which singer do you like better?' and then sticking some random pictures there of those singers in the kpop celeb photos section

i go to that section to see new or interesting pics of kpop celebs and not to vote in polls that should be in the korean music section

i was wondering if there could be some stricter rules made about that

Well, sometimes there are pictures people may not have seen before. There's nothing harmful about repeats. Besides, most new topics have the word [new] behind it, exclamining that it's new.

:mellow: Besides, if you're a fan... any picture should be good, regardless of date it was taken ^^

Guest peanuts

^ yeah we understand, but maybe there should be a sub-forum for polls or others to filter it? i spent over 30mins trying to find a thread today...going through pages after pages to finally find it near the end O_O

I am not sure whether you are talking about the Korean Music forum or the Korean celeb photo forum. In the Korean Music forum, we have a pinned thread for the directory of all official threads. You can look there to find the link of those threads.

umm... i kinda agree. as much as i love dbsk [cause we gotta admit, most polls recently have to do with that particular group :(], the polls are getting way too repetitive.

i also go to the k-celeb photo section for updated news on other artists; and because im a lazy person, i only go up to page 2. but yeah, the polls are kinda taking up space.

then again, i also operate under the if-you-dont-like-it-dont-look-at-it. :sweatingbullets: a sub-forum would be quite... convenient.

yeah i didn't want to mention any names but i was kinda talking about dbsk

don't get me wrong i really luv them but there are way too many polls!

and it's not just them.......going through the kpop photos topic there's like over 10 things about which group is better....who sings better.....who dances better

it's like save it for the kpop music forum...just because it has a few random pics of the group doesn't mean it should belong there

Guest x__simply lost

Actually DBSG is taking over the forums. In some Love and Relationship forums, when they ask about who would you marry, you'd see some JaeJoong. Hair style thread, when guys come and ask for hairstyles....one members of the DBSG is posted.

But i think Polls should be banned in that section as well (all exception of the Soompi King and Queen) =x I would love to see some posts where it's not "Whose prettier, you vote" blah blah...

Guest ladiixxpreciious

^ yeah i agree. DBSK is everywhere now, and it's getting irritating, especially with the duplicate threads and polls . and i really see no point in those who's prettier/hotter/cuter polls, they're only a waste of forum space :blink: so maybe banning polls other than the soompi king/queen would be the best thing to do (if it's even possible).

actually I wouldn't mind seeing no polls in there either--especially the ones mentioned above (plus the group comparing ones -.- ) There seem to be a lot more lately.

Actually DBSG is taking over the forums. In some Love and Relationship forums, when they ask about who would you marry, you'd see some JaeJoong. Hair style thread, when guys come and ask for hairstyles....one members of the DBSG is posted.

can't really stop people from using people they like as examples..it' normal--some guys have asked about gasoo hairstyles, too--mentioning a particular member of the group.

Guest x__simply lost

^I know about that, I'm just pointing it out what some of the other points a poster mentioned. But polls are annoying in BOTH the picture sections.

Guest tuna_madunna

I agree with binyboo_02 a separate poll thread would be better, but I hope it wouldn't be too much of work/adjustments to the staff.

It's fun to answer random polls and it would be great if there's a separate thread for it :) However, if this will pursue, will it look like a contest section?

Guest adikkeluangman

Can I add up something.

As example, when there is an event. Several thread open because it attend by different artists and they just want to open new thread on their fave. Can it be merged or rules said that one event one thread.

Archived