[drama 2007] I Am Sam 아이엠샘

Guest eusung

Guest smr05

omg!!!

YANG DONG GEUN!!!

WOOOOOOOOT!!

ive been waiting for this guy to come back to the drama scene for such a long time!! finally!! yay!!

i have no idea who the other two characters are.. and is Ryan the guy from paran? i always thought his name was "Lion" lols ^^

anyways cant wait till august!!

yay for YDG!!

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest L M G

It is nice's to see the guy from As You Wish in a tv show again, I am going to check it out when it comes out.

Glad to see other fellow YDG supporters surfacing at this thread.

and is Ryan the guy from paran? i always thought his name was "Lion" lols ^^
Yes, Ryan's the leader of Paran and actually "Lion" is his nickname.

July 7, 2007

Sohn Tae Young to co-star Yang Dong Geun

in 'I Am Sam'

3220oy1.jpg

Actress Sohn Tae young will appear in a drama as the object Yang Dong Geun's crush.Sohn Tae Young will be playing the art teacher Shin So Yi in the upcoming drama series 'I Am Sam' to be aired on KBS.Shin So Yi is a character who is as beautiful as a celebrity and has the heart of an angel that becomes a stream of light in the school life of Korean teacher Jang Yi San to be played by Yang Dong Geun. She slowly opens up to Yi San, but a love triangle is formed when a student named Eun Byul (played by Park Min Young) gets in the way.Sohn Tae Young who recently changed agencies hopes to display a different image from before.

Source: BROASIA.comhttp://www.broasia.com/lwboard/lwboard.php...pg=1&no=322

Guest C51236

is Sohn Tae Young the lead actress or is it Park Min Young??? and about Park Min Young??? is she a newbie??? cuz i cant seem to find anything about her... like what dramas she's been in...etc..

Guest kdsnabi426

Thanks for the info! I'm not really familiar with the other actors and actresses so I'll be watching mainly because of TOP and the storyline which seems interesting. I think it's actually a good thing that TOP didn't get the lead role considering this is his first drama and I think it'd be best to start out slow. The only bad thing about 2nd male leads is their characters usually get their hearts broken. Aww poor TOP. T_T

Guest xyoojchick

YAY! T.O.P!

cant wait till i can buy it! haha :lol:

why cant US viewers watch it? sucks :tongue2:

hmm maybe someone very nice will upload them with subs when it comes out! :w00t:

goooo T.O.P

is Sohn Tae Young the lead actress or is it Park Min Young??? and about Park Min Young??? is she a newbie??? cuz i cant seem to find anything about her... like what dramas she's been in...etc..

She played in:

One Million Roses

Marry a Millioner

She was also in the movie Ghost House

I also think she was a Miss Korea

Guest conniechong

FIRST!!! lols i wrote a short reply to see if i would be first or not *hides*

i saw the info in the krn celebs photo and thought he was just playing a side role.

but is he actually main? im guessing this is mostly geared towards high schoolers and young people.

i hope Top's acting is decent enough for a newbie (im making sure to keep my expectations low)

the character seems to fit Top well =] i see him as a jjang (he better make use of his sexy charismatic VOICE and EYES <3_ since i feel for his voice first lols)

the girl is from high kick and shes all right.

i wonder who the other actors will be.. hopefully they'll have lots of veteran actors!

hehe oh my i cant wait for this drama <33333

do you have a pic of 박민영? i want to know whos going to be TOP's love interest.

Guest jisoox012

i can't wait for this. but i have to = [

august....too long....

i haven't seen a good old fashion highschool k-drama in a while.

hope he really does well in his debut acting career~ hwaiting t.o.p!!

Guest jnie05

OMG i can't wait to see this. it sounds really good. i really wish TOP the best of luck with his acting career.

Guest mama bear

oh...i think im going to watch this since SOHN TAE YOUNG is included, she's the only person i know form here.

when i first saw her in to marry a millionaire with go soo, i thought she was the female lead because her face is so soft and so beautiful..hehe she was the villain there!

and to my surprise...SHE IS FORMER MISS KOREA. i think year 2000! so that's why she's "that" beautiful!

and i also saw her from...sad movie..cha tae hyun and sohn tae young have some chemistry! hehe.and who is the lead guy i dunno any single info about him? is he the same as jang dong gun? whats the difference?

and who is the lead guy i dunno any single info about him? is he the same as jang dong gun? whats the difference?

hehehehe, a world of difference in looks and height.

YDG started out as a child actor from the age of 8. He has been in the entertainment biz for the past 20 years as actor, singer/rapper and I think recently he is involved in producing a play. He's a quirky character when you watch him being interviewed. Not one to please reporters/media for the sake of fame. I like his acting cos he makes every character he has been in very endearing.

Some info on him on Wiki, Hancinema. There's plenty more you can find by googling but there isn't a dedicated thread for him at Soompi though.

Dong-gam Photoshoot with YDG

Jang Dong Gun

Dong-gam Photoshoot with JDG

Archived