[drama 2007] I Am Sam 아이엠샘

Guest eusung

Guest eusung

[KBS] ft. Yang Dong Geun, Park Min Young, Son Tae Young, T.O.P., Ryan

s_cast_top.jpg

I AM SAM

Thread Summary Index

CLICK HERE

1. Drama Details (incl Official Website, OST, Broadcasts & Cast)

2. News Articles

3. Compiled TV Ratings (for South Korea ONLY)

4. Download Links (incl Clubbox & non-Clubbox)

5. Video Clips (incl Previews, Interviews, Cuts, BTS & NGs)

6. Pictures (incl Screencaps)

7. Additional Info / Posting (incl Episode Synopsis/Summary)

8. Credits (Source & Contributors)

credits to : tiki_sg

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ * * * * * * * * ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ * * * * * * * * ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Updated Storyline

The plot is mainly about how a timid and incompetent classical music teacher JangEeSan comes to teach the only daughter, YooEunByul, of a highly dangerous mob leader. EunByul also is a new student at MyungMoon High who knows nothing whatsoever. Not even of the school's "jjang" ChaeMooShin. Staff and writers have chosen to reveal only about this much, the connection between the three revealed characters.

Official Article : http://patzzi.joins.com/star/200706/27/200...0100310101.html

Brief Translation

Big Bang's Top Changes into MyungMoon High School's "Jjang" Experiencing an Endearing First Love

Idol group Big Bang's member Top will be casting in a new KBS2 drama called "I Am Sam", a Mon/Tues drama to premiere August 6, 2007. He'll be playing the role of MooShin who comes to like Eunbyul (ParkMinYong). Becuase of his primary goals and dreams of an acting career, he recieved this opportunity with much joy. He's been squeezing in at least 3 hours of acting practice every day, despite his busy schedule.

In the drama, he plays a boy who grew up under a very abusive father, so all he knows is elements of that certain world: violence and hatred. He hated love and romance until he met Eunbyul. After falling in love with her, he copes with jealousy as her heart draws to someone else. And yet, she makes him a better man.

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FIRST!!! lols i wrote a short reply to see if i would be first or not *hides*

i saw the info in the krn celebs photo and thought he was just playing a side role.

but is he actually main? im guessing this is mostly geared towards high schoolers and young people.

i hope Top's acting is decent enough for a newbie (im making sure to keep my expectations low)

the character seems to fit Top well =] i see him as a jjang (he better make use of his sexy charismatic VOICE and EYES <3_ since i feel for his voice first lols)

the girl is from high kick and shes all right.

i wonder who the other actors will be.. hopefully they'll have lots of veteran actors!

hehe oh my i cant wait for this drama <33333

Guest jenny____x

saw this thread earlier in the korean photos.

im so excited to see this drama.

it loosk really interesting

ya i had thought Yang Dong Geun is in the main lead of this drama

2007년 6월 14일 (목) 09:21 이데일리

양동근, 자질 0% 국어교사로 1년 만에 안방복귀

20070614092105.699.0.jpg

'닥터 깽'에서 양아치 역으로 시청자들을 웃고 울렸던 탤런트 양동근이 1년 만에 안방극장으로 돌아온다.

양동근은 8월 6월 첫방송되는 KBS 2TV 월화드라마 '아이 엠 샘'(극본 이진매 연출 김정규)에서 빵점 국어 교사로 열연한다. '아이 엠 샘'은 젊은 교사와 문제 고교생들이 그려나가는 학원 코미디로 양동근은 극중에서 교사 자질 0%인 국어교사 장이산 역을 맡았다.

양동근의 드라마 출연은 지난해 4월 '닥터 깽' 이후 1년만이다.

===================

2007년 6월 14일 (목) 10:00 스타뉴스

양동근, 1년 만에 국어교사로 안방복귀

20070614100007.572.0.jpg

배우 양동근이 1년 만에 안방극장에 복귀한다.

양동근은 오는 8월6일 첫 방송될 KBS 2TV 월화 미니시리즈 '아이 엠 샘'(극본 이진매ㆍ연출 김정규)에 출연을 결정했다. 지난해 4월 방송된 MBC '닥터깽' 출연 이후 1년 만이다.

'아이 엠 샘'은 젊은 교사와 문제 고교생들이 벌이는 좌충우돌 이야기를 그린 작품. 양동근은 드라마에서 교사 자질이 전혀 없는 국어 교사를 연기한다.

양동근 특유의 반항아적 매력이 발산 될 것으로 방송가 안팎에 기대를 모으고 있다.

현재 양동근의 상대역은 미정이며 이 드라마는 조만간 촬영에 돌입할 예정이다.

oh so this is the yangdonggeun drama i heard about.. hmm~ is this going to be one of those teacher-student dramas? (like those jdoramas: gokusen 1&2 and GTO; etc) i'll watch it to see what a korean drama of this sort will be like (if my assumptions are correct). Top is a HUGE bonus <3 im interested in who the other actors will be...

Guest C51236

yay!!! Ryan's in this drama??? luved him as Jun Yeong... Soo Ha's bro in " Hello Miss "... what role does ryan have???

Guest ultaeja

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY ^_^!!!! Can't wait for this drama! I love Top!<33 Wait. Ryan's in this drama too? OHYEAHBABY! I love ryan too. I'm excited for this drama, Lol.

Guest bwitched

yay!!! Ryan's in this drama??? luved him as Jun Yeong... Soo Ha's bro in " Hello Miss "... what role does ryan have???

is it true that ryan will be part of this too???..where did u read about it??

Guest C51236

is it true that ryan will be part of this too???..where did u read about it??

^^^ i just saw the names at the top of the post...

scroll all the way to the top... then at the top blue part it says blah blah... then the names of the actors... ryan's name is after park min young's but before TOP's name....

Guest PINKXDREAMER

eeek i'm excited. i like park min young and yang dong geun... i'm excited to see TOP act. hopefully he's good :)

Guest jojo12144

woah- cant wait

top's acting debut

and we see yang dong gun and ryan again

as well as park min young

interesting cast

i will be back once 1st episode is come out =)

Archived