Post Your Mp3 Player

awdark

Guest ttlovely

i have a question to all the people here who have used or owned an ipod nano

my sister got her first ipod nano just a little after christmas and its been working fine until the end of january.

first it just froze and came back after she plugged it on the charger or something

and just 2 days ago its just stopped working. nothing shows on the screen.

she has never dropped it.

can anyone please help?

i think u should try this tip:

-Don't ''Hold''

-Press the Center Button + Menu Button about 6 seconds

new-ipod-shuffle-lg.png

The new Ipod Shuffle

Capacity: 1GB

Battery Life: 12 hours, pretty reasonable considering it's size.

Description: The new design of the Ipod shuffle, also known as the smallest mp3 player to actually exist. Comes in 5 range of colors: Silver, blue, pink, orange and green. The design is pretty cute, and it has a clip at the back which is really useful (ahem, can also be good to show off your ipod) :lol: Not bad if you just want to listen to some music with style. :P

Like I said, if you just want to listen to music (meaning no music videos or pictures), then by all means, yes, I would recommend this to you.

The only real problem is that, it has no screen which means you won't really know what you're listening to, until you hear the song...but the sound quality and appearance makes up for it ;)

i have a blue idod shuffle , it's so cute :x

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cafechoc

I had the same problems, some song just don't work on WMP. So if you are willing to organize your music. Google MediaMonkey and download the free version. You edit anything and mostly everything easily, and songs should work on it because it did for me.

Sounds like a lot of work, haha...Would prolly try it one of these days when I'm less busy, thanks. =)

Sounds like a lot of work, haha...Would prolly try it one of these days when I'm less busy, thanks. =)

If it's Asian music, then ya, it take a crap load of time. If it's all it's American, or in English, then you can just tag it from Amazon.

Guest miranduh

i had mine since August. Didn't encounter any problems for 4 months (end of November). I dont know now ... cuz some mini cooper stole it :fury: :angry:

nooooooooooo.

man i wanna get the 60gb one or another brand;i don't know i still like creative i think it was from that accident where it got chipped on the side of the locker.

i am still wondering why mine stopped transferring

i have 3GB left on my computer and it says it only needs 700MB to operate

hmm

anyway for the artist foldes even if you wrote se7en and Se7en they count it as a sperate artist

the only thing i could tell you to do is plug in the player.

browse media

then fix it up manually

or before you add on the songs

check in your WMP that all the info is the same for artist

so like

if you have a bunch of se7en, SE7EN, Se7en and se7en in korean

highlight all of them go to advanced tag editor to artist

then change it to same.

:sweatingbullets:

oh it looks pretty in white &_&

anyone buy that smaller creative black and green? i forgot it's name since i only saw it in the subway bilboard lol xDD

i wanna see it in person but they don't have it up for display in futureshop T_T

Guest ah-jefu

MPIO FL100

1.5 oz,

128 MB/512 (expandable with SD, up to 512)

FM, Flash player, Stereo

LCD (Blue backlight)

ASF, MP3, WMA, ADPCM, MPEG 2 Audio, MPEG 2.5 Audio

1 x AAA type Standard battery

Contains: Multi-language MENU. (Chinese, French, Eng, Korean, Japanse...) CAN display latin and asian languages!

fl100_01.jpgfl100_05.jpg

fl100_03.jpgfl100_02.jpg

Use provided program: MPIO Manager 2. (it's stinks. reeeaaaaly bad. >~>), or Windows media (I haven't tried this recently, cause no windows media x_x but I know it works.)

PROS:

I got this mp3 player well over 2 years ago, and I still believe it is qute the stuff. IT HAS A MIRROR FINISH! (very handy, you can listen to music, and look at yourself =D) and it HARDLY scratches at all. I swear it would be indistructable in it's case. (I use it out. and its still non-scartched =D) The buttons are amazingly easy to use, thanks to the click-knob-switch-like thing =) + they are on the sides. Music quality is awesome. =)

Everybody thought it was BLING. (cause i was wearing it around my neck xP) when I was in Miami visiting my cousins.

CONS:

The program you NEED to use works very bad for asiantagged mp3's. It will NOT display them- hence, not allowing you to transfer them (unless you have some add on for your computer that makes all programs run with asian text). If you are using pin-yin/ENLISH tags, it will work WONDERS for you. It is very easy to navigate! and use)

Oh, it also freezes from time to time, but hey, it works for a good 90% of the time. I you want to put in asian text mp3's, I had to use Windows Media to do it =)

FM Radio is kinda wonky, but it's there!

I haven't tried the voice recording, nor radio recording, but it's also there =P

Overall. I think it's a sexy mp3. It looks so hott =D and I still use it =)

Guest Trinity <3

I just got a Black Meizu M6 miniplayer. It's so nice =)

When it first came in i thought it'd be around the ipod's size, but it was a lot smaller.

Picture quality is great, and music is great too =)

not sure about playback time yet, but it's still running after 4 weeks i got it.

i'll post some pics up later

Guest chueisha

You people all have so cool mp3.. my is just some random weird one which looks like a phone =)

DMC-2020

Storage = 2GB

Allows: JPEG images, SMV motion video, mp4, mp3, wma, and smv

Bitrates of 64-320 kps

Dimensions 42 x 74 x 14 mm

128 x 128 resolution, 65k colours, ID3 tag

FM avalaible (never use at all)

Electronic EQ (6-position)

Doesn't work with Windows 98, but with MAC or others are fine.

Price = About 120.00$ Canadian money include taxes.

dmc2020ne0.jpg

This mp3's earphone really ticks me off. First of all, there's too many wires for the ear phones. I mean 2 wires for one ear? Then goes with the face and appearance. It looks nice, seems like a professional phone, it also have a menu where you can check out the settings, colors and all that. There is also videos and images viewer (no editing, also slideshow ^^), but the only thing i use this is for my music. The person who sold it with the producer said itcan stores up to 600 songs, i didn't check but there really were 3 digits XD Yes i am very simple-minded (12 years old,, not simple-minded?)

This mp3 was bought from my uncle, not my choice, not anything special, he just bought it for me since i broke 4 mp3s already ^^;; and one mp4. :P He felt pitty on me so he bought this, you have to see my face, i was like o_O Is it my b-day? a holiday? But i still take it and said, if you gave me this you still have to give me present for my b-day XD it was on febuary, 2007 =P

Guest cafechoc

What are some accessories that I need for a Creative Zen Vision: M?

As what Yangster mentioned, what do you need??

I recently got my Vision:M, and the only extra I bought is the adapter, which I havent use much of. I think that's pretty not needed, unless u move around a lot and you can suck the batteries out of you player's life.

I forgot to buy the screen protector. Thankfully, it comes with this suede-like pouch, which I just put my player in and dump it in my bag. So far, no scratches. :P

Guest limpaway

As what Yangster mentioned, what do you need??

I recently got my Vision:M, and the only extra I bought is the adapter, which I havent use much of. I think that's pretty not needed, unless u move around a lot and you can suck the batteries out of you player's life.

I forgot to buy the screen protector. Thankfully, it comes with this suede-like pouch, which I just put my player in and dump it in my bag. So far, no scratches. :P

I just decided to order it today since its $180 after rebate from Circuit City. I just wanted to know what accessories are a must for this player to get it running. Or if it needs anything extra at all. I also wanted to know how does the battery recharge and if I need to buy something extra for that. I don't want to waste any money buying anything that really isn't necessary. I read from lots of reviews that it scratches easy and have bad earbuds. I guess I should just wait to get my product and see everything for myself. :sweatingbullets:

I just decided to order it today since its $180 after rebate from Circuit City. I just wanted to know what accessories are a must for this player to get it running. Or if it needs anything extra at all. I also wanted to know how does the battery recharge and if I need to buy something extra for that. I don't want to waste any money buying anything that really isn't necessary. I read from lots of reviews that it scratches easy and have bad earbuds. I guess I should just wait to get my product and see everything for myself. :sweatingbullets:

If its anything like my zen micro, it will come with a little bag (useless)

I think you should look into a InvisibleSheild... I really want to get one of those for my mp3 player... its like a clear sticker thats like indestructible.

The unit charges like an ipod, connect to the computer with USB sync cable and it will charge. I personally think the external chargers to plug into the outet is excessive since most computers these days keep their USB ports powered so you can charge while its "off"

Guest puls707

Hey Guys,

I was just wondering if anyone had any information on the iriver clix 2, also known as the iriver u20.

I really want this, and I have read on several sites that it is coming to the US in March, but I haven't heard anything else!

I really want to buy this, so if anyone has information please post or PM me!

Thanks ^^

Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone has gotten an Archos 404 w/ cam or no cam.

archos404earphoneskt9.pngarchos404frontdt9.png

archos404handwv5.png

More info on Archos 404 here

If you have, is it a good player? Any faults? Also, if anyone knows where to buy this online that is cheaper, post a link!

Thanks!

::edit:: Also, because I hate my ipod mini now(it's battery life is now 2 hours MAX lol), I was also wondering about the Zen Vision : M. Is there any site that's reliable where I can get it for cheaper online? haha. Thanks again!

Guest melonbun

Ipod Nano Remastered

Capacity: 8gb

Format: Mini Hard Drive... i think?

Features:

-Calendar

-Notes

-"sorta" games

-Contacts...

well I think everyone knows the rest

Battery:

24 hours?

Player Interface:

Click Wheal

Software:

It didn't come with one... but it's the Ipod/Itunes/Quicktime software you download off the site.

Comments: People say it's overpriced...and I really do think it is... but I like it's search function, and the battery life...

Guest cafechoc

You have two choices on charging, thru the computer or the adapter (which is faster, it doesnt come with the package though).

I'm fine with the earbuds, just find it a tad big for me.

About the scratches, mmm, that was one of my main worries before getting it...But well, so far, no scratches and I didnt get the screen protector.

Yeap, think it's best that you get the player 1st, use it, then see if you need anything extra, good luck with it. :)

Guest PockyUpNose

MPIO FL100

1.5 oz,

128 MB/512 (expandable with SD, up to 512)

FM, Flash player, Stereo

LCD (Blue backlight)

ASF, MP3, WMA, ADPCM, MPEG 2 Audio, MPEG 2.5 Audio

1 x AAA type Standard battery

Contains: Multi-language MENU. (Chinese, French, Eng, Korean, Japanse...) CAN display latin and asian languages!

fl100_01.jpgfl100_05.jpg

fl100_03.jpgfl100_02.jpg

Use provided program: MPIO Manager 2. (it's stinks. reeeaaaaly bad. >~>), or Windows media (I haven't tried this recently, cause no windows media x_x but I know it works.)

PROS:

I got this mp3 player well over 2 years ago, and I still believe it is qute the stuff. IT HAS A MIRROR FINISH! (very handy, you can listen to music, and look at yourself =D) and it HARDLY scratches at all. I swear it would be indistructable in it's case. (I use it out. and its still non-scartched =D) The buttons are amazingly easy to use, thanks to the click-knob-switch-like thing =) + they are on the sides. Music quality is awesome. =)

Everybody thought it was BLING. (cause i was wearing it around my neck xP) when I was in Miami visiting my cousins.

CONS:

The program you NEED to use works very bad for asiantagged mp3's. It will NOT display them- hence, not allowing you to transfer them (unless you have some add on for your computer that makes all programs run with asian text). If you are using pin-yin/ENLISH tags, it will work WONDERS for you. It is very easy to navigate! and use)

Oh, it also freezes from time to time, but hey, it works for a good 90% of the time. I you want to put in asian text mp3's, I had to use Windows Media to do it =)

FM Radio is kinda wonky, but it's there!

I haven't tried the voice recording, nor radio recording, but it's also there =P

Overall. I think it's a sexy mp3. It looks so hott =D and I still use it =)

i had this too, it's great, and the sound quality is pretty damn good.

Archived