[drama 2007] Oh Lover / Dear Lovers 연인이여

Guest Bootylicious92

Guest Bootylicious92
[sBS] Yoon Son Ha, Yoo Oh Sung
Dear Lover is about these two married couples that live next door to each other....It starring:Yoon Son Ha from Snowflake, Yoo Oh Sung from invisible man,Jangsu and Kim Suh Hyung from Green Rose also Lee Hyung Chul from Snowflake....Is there a page of this drama????

Guest russkelp

I haven't seen a page for this.

I've been watching the show and I am really enjoying it. It seems like an interesting take on the cheating drama.

I never saw any of the actors before, except for some of the cast other than the main four.

I've been really impressed with Yoon Son Ha. I thought of starting a page if there wasn't one, but the show is done airing in Korea

and nobody has shown any interest in it.

Guest Bootylicious92

Yeah this drama is very interesting...I am here in Hawaii and I'm around the episode that the baby was just born....And they find out who the real father is....

• 2 weeks later...

i am currently watching 'oh lovers' a sbs drama shown march-june 1, 2007 in korea and there is no thread for it. it is a very engaging drama. the girlfriend of byj in 'did we ever really love/?' is the lead here and the lead actor yoo oh sung, i first saw in 'friends'. yoo oh sung is such a brillliant actor. how did this drama fare in korea?

Guest russkelp

I'm also interested in the ratings for this show. Some of the previous shows in this time slot had good ratings but weren't very popular on Soompi.

I just finished watching the show yesterday. I never expected that this show would be my favorite show this year. The first scene of episode 15 was one of the best scenes I have ever seen in any Korean Drama.

After watching this and Flowers For My Life, I'm going to need to watch something a little lighter.

Guest xosandy

연인이여 / Oh Lovers

Also known as: Dear Lover

Genre: Romance

Broadcast network: SBS

Broadcast period: 2007-Mar-30 to 2007-Jun-08

Air time: Fridays 20:55

Related TV Shows: Koibito Yo

Yoon Son Ha as Lee Ae-young

Yoo Oh Sung (유오성) as Go Dong-woo

Kim Suh Hyung as Ha Jae-yin

Lee Hyung Chul (이형철) as Jang Hyun-suk

Jang Yong as Ae Young's father

Park Jin Woo as Kang Chul

Han Na Young as Cha Myung Soon

Kwon Hae Hyo as Park Kwang

Lee Yeon Doo as Hong Jang Mi

Huh Geun Hyuk as Yoo Man Ki

Script writer: Han Joon Young

Producer: Kang Shin Hyo

http://tv.sbs.co.kr/lover/index.html

I myself had been looking for a thread since the show aired here in NY a couple of months ago. It is such a lovely story and i cannot believe that there was little information on it, at least in english. Am actually waiting on the last two episodes next weekend for us. Thank you for making this thread am sure many will be interested from the first episode.

Guest prita

i love Yoo Oh Sung in 'Invisible Man, Choi Jang Soo'.....such a good actor but so underrated in soompi

anyone knows which CB has this drama ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest sexy4yennie

SAD ENDING

COZ I OF THEM WAS DEAD

BTW,WHO KNOWS ABOUT YOUNG MAN WHO LOVE AE YONG IN HERE

HE IS A CUTE GUY

I LIKE HIM

Guest russkelp

SAD ENDING

COZ I OF THEM WAS DEAD

BTW,WHO KNOWS ABOUT YOUNG MAN WHO LOVE AE YONG IN HERE

HE IS A CUTE GUY

I LIKE HIM

His name is Park Jin Woo, he's been in a few things, most notably Bad Family as the son of the evil uncle, and he was in love with Nam Sang Mi's character.

• 4 years later...

Archived