[drama 2000] Truth 진실

Guest Yasmin

Guest Choi Ji Woo

This is actually my first Choi Ji Woo drama, I've watched this when I was still a college freshman, so nice!!!!!!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jenny C

Sorry, I know this is an off topic but for those who likes Choi Ji Woo; her lastest movie with Jo Han

Sun "YEONRIJI - NOW AND FOREVER" will be having a premiere screening in Singapore Cathay Cinema on

22nd July 2006. For those interested, you can log in to http://www.trulyjiwoo.com for more details.

Guest miimii

i remember watching this. i thought it was so good and ryu si won was so cute! now i want to see it again :D

Guest Happy_Day

can someone upload some of the episodes for me?! this is my favorite drama!!!!! and i'd love to watch it over again.

Guest gracew

can someone upload some of the episodes for me?! this is my favorite drama!!!!! and i'd love to watch it over again.

Happy_Day,

It's available here....all 16 episodes and with English subs in another file.

http://clubbox.co.kr/posole

I'm also downloading it at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JKapamilya_dos

The Truth's 2nd rerun will air on Studio 23's Lunch Box-Office in the Philippines followed by Love In the Sister starring 12 noon to 2 PM (for both shows). I'll be able to watch Ryu Si Won as Raymond, Choi Ji Woo as Janna and Park Seong Yong as the evil liar and tall tale Chinee!! Of course Sun Zhi Cheng as Jay, the policeman who almost raped Janna!

The Truth's 2nd rerun will air on Studio 23's Lunch Box-Office in the Philippines followed by Love In the Sister starring 12 noon to 2 PM (for both shows). I'll be able to watch Ryu Si Won as Raymond, Choi Ji Woo as Janna and Park Seong Yong as the evil liar and tall tale Chinee!! Of course Sun Zhi Cheng as Jay, the policeman who almost raped Janna!

Nice to hear of the re-run.. I enjoyed watching this drama....... It is a good one!

Oh? CJW as Janna....... Janice, Jodie,......... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Cheers,

Guest Rachel Lee.

HAHA ! I REMEMBER THIS! it was pretty suspenseful. i remember i ripped my couch when ryushiwon lost his memory. i didn't know that parksunyoung was the bad girllll. forgot all the faces but man. the part where she frames choijiwoo & when ryushiwon goes flying out the car - _- pissed me off

Guest JKapamilya_dos

Correction on Love In the Sister: it's actually Love In the City, a chinese soap opera about two people finding true love because of a little thing called Serendipity

from www.studio23.tv

Watchthe all new LUNCH BOX OFFICE on Studio 23

THE TRUTH (12:00 nn)

Lee Ja Young, (Choi Ji Woo) comes from a poor family who lives in the basement of one of her rich schoolmates, Lee Shin Hee (Park Sun Young). Lee Shin Hee's father is a city official and Lee Ja Young's father is his chauffeur. Ja Young has a boyfriend named Park Seung Jae (Song Ji Chang) who mistakes her as Shin Hee and later breaks up with her because of this. Ja Young is one of the top students in her class as Shin Hee is one of the more mediocre students. On the day for college entrance exams, Shin Hee's family bribes Ja Young family into Ja Young taking the test for her. Ja Young is forced to take it for the sake of her family's future.

At one of Shin Hee's birthday party, Shin Hee's crush, Jung Hyun Woo (Ryu Shi Won), notices Ja Young and he begins to court her. Time passes and Hyun Woo and Ja Young begin to date. Shin Hee is extremely jealous of Ja Young and begins to hate her. On an outing one night, the three people get into a terrible car accident while Shin Hee was driving. The suspect: Ja Young.

The truth will eventually come out as the story unfolds.

LOVE IN THE CITY (01:00 pm)

Best friends, Su La (Ruby Lin) & Yan Ru Yu (Zeng Li) are Shanghai University graduates. They face hardships of love and work, and struggle to make living in the big city of Shanghai. By chance, Su La meets a young successful CEO named Qiu Shi (Lu Yi). Qiu Shi is deeply attracted to Su La and starts to pursue for her love. However, because of her strong self-esteem and still recovering from the last relationship, Su La is unwilling to accept Qiu Shi. She determines to concentrate on helping her boss, Liu Hao Dong (Yu Xiao Wei), to advance the first step into Shanghai tourism enterprise.

In the tense society and the work competition, Su La & Yan Ru Yu is struggling in to make their ways, so the two choose two different paths. Yan Ru Yu violates the work ethics, betrays the travel agency and put the blame on Su La. With all the blame on Su La, she then loses her job. Because of this, their friendship is broken and they separate.

However, this does not discourage Su La. Not only she recovers from the setback but she unites with her former-colleague from the travel agency. With the two of them together, they manage and own a bar for women. However, she has to go through several difficulties to get where she is. Qiu Shi, having such strong feelings for Su La. He then has forgotten about his CEO superior and is there to for Su La repeatedly. The two goes through bumpy roads as a couple and eventually become like family members at last. As for Yan Ru Yu, she marries her boss, Liu Hao Dong, but the result was not what she expected. After reconsidering, she chooses the correct path, & makes a fresh start in Shanghai.

from www.studio23.tv

Watchthe all new LUNCH BOX OFFICE on Studio 23

THE TRUTH (12:00 nn)

Lee Ja Young, (Choi Ji Woo) comes from a poor family who lives in the basement of one of her rich schoolmates, Lee Shin Hee (Park Sun Young). Lee Shin Hee's father is a city official and Lee Ja Young's father is his chauffeur. Ja Young has a boyfriend named Park Seung Jae (Song Ji Chang) who mistakes her as Shin Hee and later breaks up with her because of this. Ja Young is one of the top students in her class as Shin Hee is one of the more mediocre students. On the day for college entrance exams, Shin Hee's family bribes Ja Young family into Ja Young taking the test for her. Ja Young is forced to take it for the sake of her family's future.

At one of Shin Hee's birthday party, Shin Hee's crush, Jung Hyun Woo (Ryu Shi Won), notices Ja Young and he begins to court her. Time passes and Hyun Woo and Ja Young begin to date. Shin Hee is extremely jealous of Ja Young and begins to hate her. On an outing one night, the three people get into a terrible car accident while Shin Hee was driving. The suspect: Ja Young.

The truth will eventually come out as the story unfolds.

LOVE IN THE CITY (01:00 pm)

Best friends, Su La (Ruby Lin) & Yan Ru Yu (Zeng Li) are Shanghai University graduates. They face hardships of love and work, and struggle to make living in the big city of Shanghai. By chance, Su La meets a young successful CEO named Qiu Shi (Lu Yi). Qiu Shi is deeply attracted to Su La and starts to pursue for her love. However, because of her strong self-esteem and still recovering from the last relationship, Su La is unwilling to accept Qiu Shi. She determines to concentrate on helping her boss, Liu Hao Dong (Yu Xiao Wei), to advance the first step into Shanghai tourism enterprise.

In the tense society and the work competition, Su La & Yan Ru Yu is struggling in to make their ways, so the two choose two different paths. Yan Ru Yu violates the work ethics, betrays the travel agency and put the blame on Su La. With all the blame on Su La, she then loses her job. Because of this, their friendship is broken and they separate.

However, this does not discourage Su La. Not only she recovers from the setback but she unites with her former-colleague from the travel agency. With the two of them together, they manage and own a bar for women. However, she has to go through several difficulties to get where she is. Qiu Shi, having such strong feelings for Su La. He then has forgotten about his CEO superior and is there to for Su La repeatedly. The two goes through bumpy roads as a couple and eventually become like family members at last. As for Yan Ru Yu, she marries her boss, Liu Hao Dong, but the result was not what she expected. After reconsidering, she chooses the correct path, & makes a fresh start in Shanghai.

Guest dallrinne

I'm rewatching this drama...Park Sun-young is one of my fave actresses and I would love to hate her again in this drama

"love to hate her again"...nice term! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yoonah

Yes! This is one of the classics in Korean dramas and the rating was really high!

Just in case that you haven't heard this...

Ryu Siwon was supposed to die originally. However, he was "called to live again" by the netizens. See the great influence of the netizens!

Really?! I'm glad for him, that his character lived to tell the truth and he finally gets the girl! :D It's nice that the netizens have voted in his favor this time (after stripping him of the lead role in "Beautiful Days".) :P

Guest gracew

Happy_Day,

It's available here....all 16 episodes and with English subs in another file.

http://clubbox.co.kr/posole

I'm also downloading it at the moment.

For those who can't locate the files in this CB.....the title is not 'Truth' but 'HONESTY'.

Happy_Day,

Clubbox is still the best way to d/l....it's fast compared to bit torrent. If you need help...there's a tutorial and forum in soompi aas well. I used to have lots of problems initially but over the years...ironed out most of the major ones...just re-install the clubbox program again..etc..

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=566

http://www.geocities.com/guwakzai_sg/Clubbox-tutorial.html

Hope that can help you.

Archived