[drama 2000] Truth 진실

Guest Yasmin

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bashful

this drama looks great. No direct link hummmmmmmm to dl does anyone have it in 350 mb I know d-addicts have it but there no more seed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Jinshil was the first Kdrama I watched...Loved it a lot. Because of that drama...I started watching a lot of others. So much better than Canadian TV.

Guest july10

Oh..I love Jiwoo with RSW...I have seen Truth..It was good drama.. :)

But I knew that they acted together in another drama before right???

Anyone, know about it...Pls tell :D

yes, you're right. they were also together in beautiful days. please watch it, it's also one of the best korean dramas i have watched, though cjw ended with lee byung hung.

yes, you're right. they were also together in beautiful days. please watch it, it's also one of the best korean dramas i have watched, though cjw ended with lee byung hung.

I enjoyed watching this drama of my dearest princess Jiwoo.

RSW is another actor i like; he is cute.

Cheers,

Guest juma48

OMG i didn't know Truth is goin to air on channel U. ARgghhh.....i was very angry with myself for not doing that coz i was waiting like hell for our local tv station to air this drama again and yet i can't get to see it. Some more there a subtittle on it. :'(

Aww......i think i going to cry......Wonder if the drama has end or still being show here in singapore?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dallrinne

does this drama has pics behind the scenes or video clips of NGs?i just wondered how working on this kind drama looked like behind the camera..

Guest Yasmin

OMG i didn't know Truth is goin to air on channel U. ARgghhh.....i was very angry with myself for not doing that coz i was waiting like hell for our local tv station to air this drama again and yet i can't get to see it. Some more there a subtittle on it. :'(

Aww......i think i going to cry......Wonder if the drama has end or still being show here in singapore?

Hi, Juma..

The drama has already ended its run in Singapore... I managed to take few pictures of the drama.. That's what i have been posting at the moment.. Enjoy it for now.

85.jpg

86.jpg

87.jpg

89.jpg

Guest fivemagic

This is one drama I started to watch and deeply fell in love with Ryu Shi Won...he played a nice and wealthy son, who would do anything for a poor girl and later fell in love with her...Ryu Shi Won was so cute and young, and I love his hair style in here...he looks so boyish and that dimple makes him so cute and sweet...even today, I think he is one hot guy not to be missed. Anyways, Truth is a good one to see and I highly recommended to anyone interested, or a big fan of both Ryu Shi Won and Choi Ji Woo.

As for Choi Ji Woo, she looks young and pretty as well...I know most of her characters are about the same storyline, and I don't mind it at all, but what really amazes me is that she can play from a poor girl to a rich and wealthy girl, and still can cry so effortlessly and easily, and still would have that beautiful face to smile about...it's just one of the many characteristics she has that no one can ever have (no offense to any other stars), but this is just my opinion and my opinion only...

Archived