Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

Guest 80slitenite

LMAO!!!! I can't wait for Change!!! Thank you so much DW reporter worldtraveler58. hehehe

Ah~ I topped a page. So I will post one of the cutest pics of Wannie with his partner in crime Minwoo.^^ I just love this pic. He looks sooooooo gorgeous. I love the whole look here.

1210937326_wood_02.jpg

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SuperMan6

hi guys...jus checkin if a translated list of his 2nd jib is out...coz i dun think i've seen them anywhere..thx

Guest pitchyaa

thanks for sharing...

oh.. this Sunday he'll be in three shows.. wowww he's sooo hot right now

can't wait to watch his shows

Here's the video of him doing that. Super adorable.

thanks for the clip! ahh yes yes very adorable! haha sucking on his lolli. i love how the lady gave it to him and he just ate it xP. haha wannie. i want to eat a lolli nowww!! havent ate one in a long time actually o__o

Guest da_thao

that video of him with the lollipop was so adorable and the music went well with the video.He just took the lollipop from the person that walked by,lol.so weird.

Kim Dong Wan bloomed even more now that he got his 2nd album out just one year after his 1st one.if he wasn't an entertainer,he would make a great photographer <3

Guest nglkt

I was watching Change, Family and We got married at the same time...LOL

But yeah, Jinnie didn't manage to fool Dongwan. Dongwan recognised him from his voice... He was like "Jin ah! Come here..."(after Junjin went to the MCs)

Both of them were doing really funny dances...

Then after that it was Family...

In the beginning, I could hardly see him from the 8 people... But then he began speaking and all... Everytime where there's anything funny, dongwan's laughter was so obvious!! They only showed the first part... Second part next week!

The show reminded me alot of 2 days 1 night...

Guest tortyserox

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

[HQ] Quiz! Sixth Sense (2008-06-15) [676.9MB]

Female: Seo In Young, Ga-In (Brown Eyed Girls), Solbi (Typhoon), An Hye Kyung, Kin Na Yeong

Male: Kim Dongwan, Park Hyun Bin, Lee Hyuk Jae, Lee Kye In, An Yong Jun, Kim Sung Joo

We've made it! Recent files moved back to cashewmania cb. Thanks for your support! ^_^

a dongwan-filled weekend! ^^

Guest jangneri

But yeah, Jinnie didn't manage to fool Dongwan. Dongwan recognised him from his voice... He was like "Jin ah! Come here..."(after Junjin went to the MCs)

AHAHAHAHA~ I don't know whether to be happy Dongwan wasn't fooled, or be sad that Junjin didn't manage to fool Dongwan hence not getting his revenge for being fooled by Ji Hoon~ XDDD

Guest kunjit

both of them really funny...especially when junjin touch his skin to dongwan cheeks..and then dongwan touch his skin..his looks very surprised with the fake skin..make me curious with the junjin's fake skin too.. :lol:

[08.06.15][News] Let's put a stop to female domination in the gayo world(Kim Dongwan)

Stop female domination! Last year the gayo (music/singing) world was dominated by Wonder Girls, SNSD, Jewelry and other female girl bands. One of the male solo singers who are able to stop the trend has returned to gather with his fans. And he is Shinhwa's Kim Dongwan.

'Not worried about enlistment!'

For men, the burden of enlisting into the army is more than what we imagine. But for Kim Dongwan, he does not feel this way. Instead, he wishes to be able to spend his time before enlistment with his fans, participate in various gayo programmes and to present his best side to fans.

Kim Dongwan mentions, 'This year is my tenth year in the industry as well. As part of Shinhwa and as a solo singer and also as an actor, there really is no time to take a break, all I could do was to look ahead and go forward', 'enlistment will mean a temporary break from the entertainment industry, and making use of this time that belongs only to me to recharge. Instead of fearing fans will forget about me, I prefer to present only my best to fans and this carries more hope', showing his confidence.

No matter what, now is the time to make use of what I have learnt so far. Thus, I am making preparations for my first solo concert. I am not doing it because I feel obliged to, but because I do want to hold a concert and present what I have on stage, and I am working hard for it. It will probably be held in September.

He has been rather active after he released his second solo album. The title track 'Secret' is a electronic song and Kim Dongwan has attracted much attention with his change in music style. The choreographed dance is a trend-setter with its taekwondo influenced moves and it fits in well with the song.

For fans who loved his first solo album song, 'Handkerchief' and 'It's my fault' might have been disappointed with the second album, but nevertheless, the second album has contained his charms.

The first song, 'Man's love' is a rearrangement of Bon Jovi's 'Always'. Its strong beat, its bass, guitar and the moving lyrics has made the song more beautiful. Also, 'Person I like' was written by his composer friend, Ahn Hyung Min as a gift and in this song, the violin has adequately brought out the sadness and pain.

The duet with Jade Valerie 'You Don't Know Me' is an fast-tempo electronic song that leaves a deep impression on people.

There are many songs in his second album that stands out, like 'Honey' where Shinhwa member Eric rapped in, 'Why' which features Heritage, and also in 'Secret', SNSD's Tiffany has a part in the narration.

(irrelevant info omitted)

Source:Ocean's Six

Chi translation:染@bestshinhwa.com

Eng translation:aimeepok@shinhwa.biz

Guest silverwingz

just letting everyone know that there's a thread for the new variety show which Dongwan is in.

the English name of the show is tentative at the moment...

Family Left or The Family Came/Showed Up (the first doesn't really make sense, and the latter one

is more of a literal translation and suits the premise of the show)... but once CB links come out, it'll be clear.

THE FAMILY CAME THREAD: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=221318

head over there for info, download links, pictures, discussions, etc... i update it frequently.

see you there!

-edit-

aw... Dongwan didn't get fooled! >.<

Guest infinityyy

[08.06.15][News] Let's put a stop to female domination in the gayo world(Kim Dongwan)

lmao, i love the title :P

yayy for kim dongwan! ^^

his latest pictures of him are wonderfull~~ :)

I seriously laughed to the point of my stomach hurting while watching him on all three programs - he is just the best and I love him to pieces. And after watching "Family Came," even though he's not a permanent member, I hope we see him regularly...it's SO funny and there's a lot of chemistry amongst the group. One of the commentators on yoenin was like, "DW oppa's no makeup-face is much prettier than the two girl MC's" kekeke...it's true though. :P Oh, and remember the gorgeous pictures of the countryside he took and posted in his diary? They're from this outing...you can see the cute pigs that he took pictures of in this episode (and I'm guessing they have to feed them for the next ep). I can't wait for the 2nd part next week!

ETA: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Sy759f8m7Wk (If you click on the user name, you'll see the whole episode of "Family"...but I just wanted you all to watch 3:08. I keep replaying it over and over b/c it's hilarious and adorable...Double PD much? I <3 him!)

And I always see so many people lurking this thread, but not posting...Please join in on the DW love! The more, the definite merrier :)

Guest Bresis

I too had a big laugh when watching Change yesterday. Although with my limited Korean, I could just make out when Dongwan said in the end he recognised Jinnie straightaway from his voice. He was trying so hard not to laugh. Dongwan literally rolling on the floor laughing when they were lying on the floor doing some dance steps. Silly Jinnie! I like it when both JJ & DW are on shows together. They are very hilarious together. I watched a bit of Family Came and I find it harder to enjoy because I couldn't understand their jokes. But it's all good seeing Dongwan laughing happily. I hope he'll be on that show for at least a few weeks so we get to see him more often!

I just watched Dongwan's cut in Global Beauty Talk with chinese subtitles. I think of the question was what will you do if the person you want to marry is infertile? Dongwan said if he really love her, he'll still marry her. Aww...that's so sweet knowing how much Dongwan loves little children as he always mention that he wants to be a good father someday. Makes me a little envious of his wife-to-be. :P

Seems that the solo concert is really happening. I can't wait to attend!

Archived