Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

Dongwan us rather cute in his entries... and he teaches us a lot with his weird stuffs ^_^

Anyway SiYi.. I don't think he's is purposedly growing this mustache. I think he's timeless to shave... ho ho ho.

Need a hand? *evil grin*

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Photos from Dongwan's performance yesterday at The Vocal Chord 1st Concert.

He sang 2 songs, I think.

The first one is I Think This Is Love (Yoon Do Hyun's song) and Because It's My Fault.

There are fancams in Yoenin, super clear!

A lot of photos. Might take awhile to load.

But Dongwan is looking good! I like his new hairstyle. :)

1-9.jpg

2-7.jpg

3-7.jpg

5-5.jpg

6-4.jpg

8-4.jpg

9-2.jpg

10-3.jpg

11-2.jpg

12-2.jpg

13-2.jpg

14-1.jpg

15-1.jpg

16-1.jpg

17-1.jpg

21-1.jpg

22-1.jpg

23.jpg

Credits: As on photos + Skirtwind

Guest shinhwa*battle

omo! so handsome..... *faints*

thanks so much for sharing.

anyway, i wanna mention that dw looks like he lost some weight? or is it just me???

geex. my poor guy.

Guest love!melody

Bresis thank you so much for the new pics of dongwan oppa! <3 i'm loving his new hair style, makes him look even more handsome LOL can't wait to watch the clips (:

Guest 80slitenite

[Diary 08.02.02] DW, A man who was once a superman

Waa...!

Korea too can shoot such film really makes people feel happy and fulfill..

[Can feel the unique tension of the japanese film..]

within 100minutes had laughed so much, being able to feel so much of the touching moment was such a long time ago..

it's a film of little childishness, but too a movie which can makes the people smile quietly

Give JeonJiHyun a big applause towards her PD skills.

The struggle of surviving within these female PDs, they were so much in pain

JeonJiHyun had acted it out very well.

The most surprising is JeonJiHyun & HuangJungMin was a couple..

JeonJiHyun's dedicated acting skills & with HuangJungMin's open/broad acting were so coordinated.

Bad JeongYunCheol PD..

When it was the moment to cry. without doing any hints will still make people tear.

It's a must watch movie! Must~~~ Watch!! ^_^

Source:NOVERMBER21

Cn Trans:打糕@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

I'm dying to see that movie. I've heard nothing but great things about it.

*swoons from the gorgeous perf pics*

sorry if this has been posted before, but it was my first time coming across it. Its soo nice.

[2008 Diary & Calendar] Shin Hwa 2008 Calender Collection : Kim Dong Wan 2008 Diary (Brown)

Release : 2008-01-16

Shipping : Usually ships in 1 to 3 days

Shipped From : South Korea

Sales Price : USD11.765

Mileage : USD0.124

si_20080111_13.jpg

Guest hahaheehee

Yummy pictures of Dongwan! Thanks for sharing, Bresis!

Tatty, looks like he found time to shave after all! :sweatingbullets:

Oooh I'd love to get my hands on that diary... it looks fantastic... but it'll be too precious for me to use it!

Our Dongwannie seems to be watching quite a few movies recently! Good to know that at least he has some free time to relax!

And Goguma is adorable in that little winter outfit!!!

It's already Feburary and there's still no news of Dongwan's 2nd jib! I hope we get to hear something about it soon!

Guest ntlove16

I really want Dongwan Diary Planner.... :tears:

Dongwan always look serious when he sings...

Then he give smile after...

He put it all in the song ^.^

Very hot and charming Dongwan...

I just made a few captures from Dongwan's performance @ Vocal Company Concert. Here they are ^^

Please, do not repost without the credits. Keep the picture tags ^^

DONGWAN @ VOCAL COMPANY CONCERT

Captures from fancams!!

A video from LOVER:

dwwmv_000041733.jpg

dwwmv_000041866.jpg

dwwmv_000042266.jpg

dwwmv_000042533.jpg

dwwmv_000042666.jpg

dwwmv_000045633.jpg

dwwmv_000068066.jpg

dwwmv_000079400.jpg

dwwmv_000136400.jpg

dwwmv_000151033.jpg

Videos from NAME:

dw001.jpg

dw002.jpg

dw003.jpg

080201_dw_saranghaettnabwa002.jpg

080201_dw_saranghaettnabwa003.jpg

080201_dw_saranghaettnabwa004.jpg

080201_dw_saranghaettnabwa005.jpg

080201_dw_saranghaettnabwa006.jpg

080201_dw_saranghaettnabwa007.jpg

080201_dw_saranghaettnabwa008.jpg

080201_dw_saranghaettnabwa009.jpg

080201_dw_saranghaettnabwa010.jpg

080201_dw_saranghaettnabwa011.jpg

080201_dw_saranghaettnabwa012.jpg

080201_dw_saranghaettnabwa013.jpg

080201_dw_saranghaettnabwa014.jpg

080201_dw_saranghaettnabwa015.jpg

080201_dw_saranghaettnabwa016.jpg

080201_dw_saranghaettnabwa017.jpg

080201_dw_saranghaettnabwa018.jpg

080201_dw_saranghaettnabwa019.jpg

080201_dw_saranghaettnabwa020.jpg

Guest love!melody

strawberry16 thank you for the diary entry! omg! his puppy is so adorable ^^;; the dog's eyes are so compelling! i can stare into the puppy's puppy eyes forever LMAO just like i can look into dongwan oppa's glistening eyes all day long hahaha! and hehehe, DW oppa dressed it up in camoflage shirt LOL i want a puppy!!!!! haha!

80slitenite the DW diary looks like it is of great quality! the paper looks like the thick, glossy, expensive paper! LOL andof course the lovely photos! it's $12?? i think that's totally worth it! hahaha! i'm afraid that if i get it, i will drool on the beautiful diary after staring at the smexy pics of dongwan oppa LOL hehehe, anyone know if it is being sold in any store in NY? i doubt that my parents will let me buy the diary online ><;;

fancyy gracias! LOL as i have mentioned in my last post, i am absolutely loving dongwan oppa's new hair style (: LMAO i wonder what he was doing in the first picture?? and i hope he keeps that hairstyle for the 9th jib ^^

mommie Alice, you can "grab" this performance at NAME. They don't allow us to share anywhere, but they don't mind if we grab the videos for our pleasure ^^ Take a look: http://kimdongwan.name

It's in section SAY (I don't read the korean, but I see the link just bellow, in the browser) and it's the first video. For who reads Korean, it's an easy site to navigate ^^

You can watch and download their videos, but only for you. I grab this performance there... and also shared the audio for it (it's in dongwanism).

As we can't share LINKS here, I'm posting everything I can in dongwanism, my site. And I try to keep there very updated... aha!

Guest 80slitenite

DW, “Shinhwa is not disbanding!”

That was what Shinhwa member Kim Dongwan said during the recording of the “Korea Idol” (temporary title) segment of the OBS show “Show Report, Movie Report.”

“A lot of stories came out that Shinhwa will disband after the release of our 9th album in March, but those are not true. Solo and Shinhwa activities will still continue. The group has already reached its 10th year and rumors that Shinhwa’s disbanding is funny. We’re proud to say that our friendship is deeper than being brothers.

“I’m grateful to fans who have supported us until now for Shinhwa lasted this long because of them,” Kim Dongwan expressed.

The “Korea Idol” series will start airing on February 9.

Source: Newsen

Translation: krnloop.wordpress

Credits to: myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

Thank you so much for the linke to kimdongwan.name. He looks so handsome in that clip.

Is the International Dongwan (your signature link), is that your site? It's really nice. You put alot of effort in it.

Question though. I tried to sign up but it didn't do anything. Can you help?

Thanks.

mommie Alice, you can "grab" this performance at NAME. They don't allow us to share anywhere, but they don't mind if we grab the videos for our pleasure ^^ Take a look: http://kimdongwan.name

It's in section SAY (I don't read the korean, but I see the link just bellow, in the browser) and it's the first video. For who reads Korean, it's an easy site to navigate ^^

You can watch and download their videos, but only for you. I grab this performance there... and also shared the audio for it (it's in dongwanism).

As we can't share LINKS here, I'm posting everything I can in dongwanism, my site. And I try to keep there very updated... aha!

I love that site, NAME. They have great fancams. They luckly allow us to watch their videos and keep them in our harddrives... sadly can't share anywhere else. I say sadly because many fans don't understand Korean language, so is hard for them to catch up the Korean sites.

Btw, about dongwanism, it's really my site. Thanks... I really worked very hard on it, but not the hard enough, I guess.

I'm still working on things.

About the registration, did you click "create an account" ? I tried a test and it worked fine...

please, tell me if you couldn't register or if registration was complete but you couldn't receive the activation e-mail. I will fix it for you, whatever it is.

Take care!

Thank you so much for the linke to kimdongwan.name. He looks so handsome in that clip.

Is the International Dongwan (your signature link), is that your site? It's really nice. You put alot of effort in it.

Question though. I tried to sign up but it didn't do anything. Can you help?

Thanks.

Do you know who is the original singer to the first song DW did? (Should have loved?)

I like the song especially since DW sang it. I wish we could hear the full version of it in HQ.

EDIT: I guess there's 2 different places that has DW singing (Should have Loved?) clip. Found better quality and full version. I just love the way he sings this song.

EDIT 2: Thank you again for this site. I'm addicted to this site now. So many great up close shots of DW!

EDIT 3: OH, my GOD! Just came back from "name" site again and she has UP CLOSE version of DW when he was getting WET in TOP performance! I definately need to keep this in my hard drive and watch it EVERYDAY!

EDIT 4: LOL! Did you see DW sticking his tongue at Andy during the TOP performance? I thought I saw it wrong so I replayed and replayed! LOL! He is just too cute!

P.S. I clicked on "create an account" and put all the information but once I push "register", it doesn't do anything. I tried at home computer and at work computer and both didn't do anything after I push "create".

P.S.S. Anymore great sites like "name" site? I can't believe how close she is in some of these clips.

I love that site, NAME. They have great fancams. They luckly allow us to watch their videos and keep them in our harddrives... sadly can't share anywhere else. I say sadly because many fans don't understand Korean language, so is hard for them to catch up the Korean sites.

Btw, about dongwanism, it's really my site. Thanks... I really worked very hard on it, but not the hard enough, I guess.

I'm still working on things.

About the registration, did you click "create an account" ? I tried a test and it worked fine...

please, tell me if you couldn't register or if registration was complete but you couldn't receive the activation e-mail. I will fix it for you, whatever it is.

Take care!

Guest hahaheehee

wow Tatty thanks for sharing with us the "Name" website!!! I'm grinning so happily right now after watching Dongwan in that wet and hot TOP performance. Definitely going to download that. It's a MUST HAVE!!! And you've done a really great job with dongwanism! I really love that site. :) Mommie Alice, I noticed the part where he stuck out his tongue at Andy too! Too cute for words!!! Hahaha. I also love how he sways his body with the music while the other members sing and how his shirt gradually turned from white to translucent!!! Ahhh it leaves so much to the imagination, LOL.

Aww another article about Dongwan expressing that Shinhwa is not disbanding. He's always the one stating that in interviews and stuff!!! I think fans trust and know that Shinhwa will definitely not disband, especially with the 10th anniversary coming up soon! (speaking of which, I'm totally excited abt the 10th anniversary stuff!!! :D )

Shall explore the fantastic website "Name" website another day! Gonna be quite busy with visiting relatives during Lunar New Year. Happy Chinese New Year to everyone! :)

PS: Wonder if Dongwannie is going to post an entry in his diary about the Lunar New Year and how he's getting "old"? Haha!

AHHHH! That Name site is absolutely amazing! I adore everyone in Shinhwa, but I admit, during group performances and interviews, I'm always staring at Dongwan, so the fact that everything is DW-focused, well, it's PERFECT. :P

I so wish DW was coming to the Peace Concert with M and Hyesung, as I am in Los Angeles this semester. But maybe he'll be in the army by then? Man, the best opportunity for me to see him and he won't be. :(

Archived