Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

Please, do not post elsewhere without full credits! ^_^

DW DIARY - 2008.01.22

ANDY BIRTHDAY

My pc broke down. so i went to the cybercafe with my friend to get the graphic card.. it's already 3 o'clock.. -__-;;

Today is. No it's yesterday was Andy's Birthday!! also is his concert.

The Andy performing on stage compare to the Andy that we know was much more better~

Its was everybody's warmth and happy time. Andy too think so.

Even then when he sings already get nervous. In such close distance that will be even much more nervous.. ANDY FIGHTING!!

andconii9.jpg

Source: November21

Cn Trans: 韩小国@BESTSHINHWA中文网

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

Guest love!melody

DW DIARY - 22.01.2008

MR. LEADER

Lately when i see Eric i will just thought of Osama bin Laden.,,,, i'm calling the cops!

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s131/dw...ry/DSC_0163.jpg

LMAO! that was random LOL how could our dear dongwannie compare gorgeous eric to bin laden?!?!

and the last comment, "i'm calling the cops!" LMAO dongwan oppa is so funny! and adorable <3

hmmm, is it just me or does it seem like dongwan and eric are spending alot of time together. glad to see them together (:

Guest hahaheehee

Ahahahahaha Dongwan is just too random and funny! Eric as Osama bin Laden?! Dongwan! Your imagination is running away with you! LOL!

love!melody - You're welcome about the MV! and yep I think Dongwan's been posting plenty of Eric-centered entries recently! I think he enjoys taking random photos of the unsuspecting Eric and then posting them on his diary to make all the fans go crazy! Haha.

RicWan may not be as "famous" as the other Shinhwa pairings but when they do get together we can expect lots of crazy moments and greatness from them! *thinks of bottle-blowing song, Liar and My Love*

Hehe and it's so sweet that Dongwan posted an entry for Andy's birthday. :)

I wonder if he attended Andy's party/concert?

Please, do not post elsewhere without full credits! ^_^

DW DIARY - 22.01.2008

MR. LEADER

Lately when i see Eric i will just thought of Osama bin Laden.,,,, i'm calling the cops!

lol. wannie is so funny! how come the gorgeous eric look like osama?? nyahohoho!

Oh Si Yi... Dongwan and all Shinhwa atended do Andy's partay! ^_^ Only Junjin missed... I felt sad because I wondered to see them all together.

Here a few pictures! ^_^

Please, do not repost without full credits! Thanks

andy_birthday007.jpg

andy_birthday005.jpg

andy_birthday008.jpg

andy_birthday006.jpg

andy_birthday004.jpg

andy_birthday003.jpg

andy_birthday002.jpg

andy_birthday001.jpg

Creds: on pics + shinhwa.biz + shinhwabr.net

Dongwan is in front of everything!! And he is freaking handsome... I loved the red stripes!! Gorgeous!!

*out of topic* andy looks really good at his party!! HOT!!! he should keep this hair! haha

DONGWANNIE!!! looks good... =)

and he's so random! i bet eric did some thing that made dongwan angry again... haha. so ERIC!

anyone knows the exact date wannie's 2nd album will come out?? wanna start counting down!

Guest love!melody

hahaheehee yupp! RicWan is just adorable <3 all the pairings are, just that, likeyou said, they are not as 'famous' LOL and OMG! i LOVE 'Liar' I really liked their performance of Liar @ one of Shinhwa's concert and the once at Eric's fanmeeting ^^

fancyy awww~ that is so sweet of the shinhwa members to come to Andy's concert ^^ hehehehe, too bad junjin couldn't make it >< but it's okay! i know that junjin would have texted/called Andy to tell him Happy Birthday and that he's sorry (: and hehehe, the last picture of Dongwan oppa is so cute <3 thank you for the pictures ^^

Guest hahaheehee

Tatty! Thanks for all the pics of Andy's party! *flails* How is it that Dongwan can look so good?! It's too bad that Jinnie's not present... I'd love to see all 6 of them together again too! And Hyesung's side profile really looks like a girl in that last picture with Dongwannie! I think it's the hair...

Anyhow, I've compiled another list, this time a schedule of all variety programmes that Dongwan has appeared on while doing promos for his 1st jib! Again, the list may not be complete coz I compiled it based on whatever videos I have... feel free to correct me!

Variety Programme Apperances by Kim Dong Wan for his 1st jib:

[DATE - PROGRAMME] NB: Date follows the YYMMDD format

070622 - MBC Come To Play

070629 - MBC Come To Play

070702 - SBS Yashimmanman

070706 - MBC Come To Play

070716 - KBS Chattering of Beauties Talk Show

070719 - KBS Happy Together School

070719 - SBS Hey Hey Hey

070726 - MBC Jipijiki

070805 - MBC Couple Show

070805 - KBS Happy Sunday - Immortal Musical Classics

070805 - SBS Good Sunday - Old TV

070810 - MBC Come To Play (with Minwoo)

070811 - KBS Star Golden Bell

070811 - MBC Manwon Happiness

070815 - MBC Golden Fishery

070818 - MBC Manwon Happiniess

070819 - MBC Sunday Sunday Night

070822 - MBC Golden Fishery

070828 - SBS Truth Game

070831 - SBS Itta Eopta (True or False)

070901 - SBS Jihwaza

070909 - SBS Quiz 6th Sense (with Minwoo)

070916 - KBS Economy Vitamin (with Hyesung)

070923 - KBS Quiz Concert Sing Sing Sing

070925 - MBC Chuseok Special Love Studio

071006 - KBS Sponge

071008 - MBC Jipijiki (with Minwoo & Hyesung)

071011 - KBS Happy Together (with Hyesung)

071015 - SBS Yashimmanman

071104 - MBC Sunday Sunday Night - Hidden Camera (with Minwoo & Hyesung)

071111 - SBS Good Sunday - Miraculous Victory and Defeat

There are also older variety programmes that Dongwan has appeared on, but not in his capacity as solo singer... some of them are with Shinhwa, and some of them alone...

E.g.:

SBS X-man

------ #14 040717 & 040724 where he was also the X-man

------ #20 041010 & 041017

------ #24 041205 & 041212

------ #62 [Germany Special] 060604, 060611 & 060618

SBS Love Letter

------ #1 [with Kim Jung Eun] 041016 & 041023

------ #2 [with Han Ga In] 041106 & 041113

------ #3 [with Kim Min Jung] 041120 & 041127

------ #4 [with Ha Ji Won] 041204 & 041211

------ #5 [with Han Eun Jung] 041218 & 041225

------ #6 [with Jang Shin Young] 050108 & 050115

------ #7 [with Han Ji Hye] 050122 & 050129

KBS Heroine 6

------ Episode ? 040711

------ Episode 7 & 8 041219 & 041226

------ Episode 87 & 88 060709 & 060716

MBC Infinite Challenge

------ 060715 & 060729

KBS Sang Sang Plus

------ Episode 26 050503 (small appearance with Hyesung)

------ Episode 32 050614

SBS Yashimmanman

------ Episode 82 & 83 041018 & 041025

------ Episode 100 & 101 050221 & 050228

And oh gosh, so many more programmes... don't think I can trace every single show he's appeared on!!! I'm kinda lost on Shinhwa's pre-7th jib appearances. Haha.

Guest love!melody

thank you for the list of variety programs dongwan oppa appeared on for his 1st jib promo ^^ hehehe, i watched all of them! at least from the ones on your list. and i don't think you are missing any (:

and i was wondering if anyone knows the date of the Yashimmanman episode when Dongwan comes out. The one where Park Kyung Lim comes out as well, i think. all i know is that it during his promotions for his movie 'Spin Kick', i think. (<-- gahhhhh! he's so hot in that movie LOL i recommend everyone see it. it's funny and touching ^^) anyways yeah, and it would be great if someone can tell me a clubbox which happens to have that episode (: thank you!

Guest hahaheehee

love!melody, I believe it's Yashimmanman #100 & 101! I remember Park Kyung Lim and him were in that episode, and in it Dongwan talked about how he quit smoking (and how the Shinhwa members encouraged him to smoke again when he got depressed during his movie release! <_< ), and Park Kyung Lim talked about how Dongwan called her up to ask for her advice when his mother was going through menopause... was this the episode you're referring to?

I downloaded mine off the bestshinhwa clubbox! but they labeled the files in Chinese.. so... try looking for the "夜心萬萬" folder. :)

Haha can you believe it, I downloaded all the variety programmes but haven't even finished watching all of them! Mainly because there are no subs and I don't understand. LOL.

I haven't watched Spin Kick either! And I call myself a Dongwan fan! *runs and hides*

Guest 80slitenite

Bin Laden wth XDD only Wannie

the pics are great!

omg and i can't stop watching Wannie's vid with He Jie. its soo nice. I want to be He Jie TT_TT

shame Junjin couldn't be there. Congrats to Andy

Okay, Si Yi's list is awesome! ^_^

I have all the performances.. I had to seek madly in several DVDs but I have them. I'll upload them slowly and will post all here, for who doesn't have it yet. Let's try it ehe! ^_^

*trying to top the page but I'm afraid I'll miss it again!*

Guest sungmin

:rolleyes: Ohhhh..thank Si Yi's for your list****Cool**** and other pix of DW@Andy's Birtday Concert

앤디아.....생일축하해요!

1200951789_IMG_0185_filtered.jpg

1200948722_IMG_0484_filtered.jpg

1200948722_IMG_0483_filtered.jpg

1200951574_IMG_0181_filtered.jpg

1200951789_IMG_0182_filtered.jpg

1200952018_IMG_0198_filtered.jpg

1200951334_IMG_0154_filtered.jpg

1200951334_IMG_0155_filtered.jpg

1200951334_IMG_0156_filtered.jpg

1200951334_IMG_0157_filtered.jpg

1200951334_IMG_0158_filtered.jpg

1200948722_IMG_0446_filtered.jpg

1200948722_IMG_0449_filtered.jpg

1200948722_IMG_0451_filtered.jpg

1200948722_IMG_0454_filtered.jpg

1200953770_IMG_0406_filtered.jpg

1200953770_IMG_0407_filtered.jpg

1200948722_IMG_0445_filtered.jpg

1200948722_IMG_0444_filtered.jpg

CREDITS TO SHINHYESUNG.CO.KR+KIMDONGWANTHAILAND.NET

yay! thanks for posting the pic tatty unnie! nyahohoho! our wannie looks so good in his outfit.. i bet andy really had a blast on his bday.. i wish jinnie was there too!

okay.. back to dongwannie.. hohoho! he looks so hyper that day..

and thanks for posting the list where wannie has appeared.. i haven't watch a lot of those yet.. tsktsk..

Ohhhhh!! Thank you for the new pics of Dongwan in Andy's bday... he is sooo cute!! All of them... I think they're so fashion! ^_^ Very stylish!

Saved all, let's see if I can make any graphics! ;)

Oh, Good Ent made another statement about the concerts, I'll post it here.

Please, do not repost without full credits!

Hi everyone, this is from Goodemg.

Firstly, towards March 29th & 30th's Shinhwa 10 years aniversary concert which will be hold in Seoul Olympic Park 1st Gym, we would like to thank you to all the fans care and anticipation.

Thus, towards the starting off on 'Overseas Fans Ticket Sales' was release first, Japan tourism & fans website appeard 'seating plans', there were fans who called up to fill in their inquiry, we would greatly apologize. Towards all the fans who called up, due to the management company's reply were a little slow, we would like to apologize towards the matter too.

On all the related matters which was questioned by the fans, we would like to make a notice about it and hope it wont create another mistaken matters.

First of all, Towards the 'Overseas Fans Concert Ticket Sales' content

In this concert, both days there will be 11000seats for each day, total of 22000 will be sold, especially the 1st level area are Standing Zone.

Addition, there will be 5 section, With SR zone (1 concert, 5000seats), R Zone (1 concert, 2500 Seats), S Zone (1 concert, 1500 Seats), A Zone (1 concert, 1500 Seats), B Zone (1 concert, 500 seats). A total of 11000 seats for 1 concert.

Within this, Overseas fans will have 1000seats on each concert, so there will be 2000 total, and these seatings are only locating at the back of SR Zone and side of R zone.

The reason why we have the overseas fans to preorder on the tickets, the first reason is to avoid all the fake market sales which had been release earlier in Japan & China. To avoid this matter, on February 18th on the first day of Interpark Sales, the overseas fans will have to pay a certain expensive amount for the ticket.

The organizer of this concert In Next Trend wanted to avoid the illegal ticket sales so they had selected a few tourism company in Japan, China and other country so that the overseas fans can purchase their tickets in the selected company.

Lastly, following to the overseas tourism company's managing ways, there was a consideration towards the group booking time & the passport certification/processing problem, so we have to release the overseas prebooking first. Towards this matter, hope all the fans would give a great understanding and we apologize towards it.

Futhermore, in mention of the 'seating plan' above this notice, we would like to clarify that there is no such secure matters towards it. That is from the japan tourism company & concert organizer In Next Trend's diccussion over the overall zoning which could be possible. Due to the mistake, we will upload the right seating plan after the final discussion. And we already had requested the concert organizer to delete the plans which had been release. To all the fans, all the seating plans which you have seen in the Japan tourism web & fansite are not being finalize yet, please do not misunderstand.

No matter how, this concert is being prepared for the memorial of 10 years debut by Korea representative group 'Shinhwa' and to all the fans who had been giving nonstop support and love. So all the performance in this concert are much more important, hope the fans will support.

We Goodemg & In Next Trend are working hard on preparing an unforgetable concert to everybody, thus because of this matter there was a little chaos being made between the fans, we would like to apology towards it once again, we can guarantee you that we will show the best performance to everybody.

Creds to:

Source:goodemg

Cn Trans:jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

Guest pitchyaa

arrrrrhh

i feel sooo happy for Andy.. hope that this is the best year for him :)

Wanny oppa look hot!! i love him with that sweater and he seems sooo hyper there heheheeee

oh.... i agree recently there's a lot about wanny and eric moment , i think i'm starting to like them more

eric always like to tease wanny and it's cute... anyway i prefer seeing them all six together :)

well,there are some link about ricwan moment i wanna share.. chinese fans are awesome..thanks to them

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/YbnqIXI2qFY/

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/GGIRYEz3OBs/

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/8x12OPzzH_k/

sorry that's my post it's kind of mess up..i think i ge t shocked when i see lots of wanny pics 555555

Guest love!melody

love!melody, I believe it's Yashimmanman #100 & 101! I remember Park Kyung Lim and him were in that episode, and in it Dongwan talked about how he quit smoking (and how the Shinhwa members encouraged him to smoke again when he got depressed during his movie release! <_< ), and Park Kyung Lim talked about how Dongwan called her up to ask for her advice when his mother was going through menopause... was this the episode you're referring to?

I downloaded mine off the bestshinhwa clubbox! but they labeled the files in Chinese.. so... try looking for the "夜心萬萬" folder. :)

Haha can you believe it, I downloaded all the variety programmes but haven't even finished watching all of them! Mainly because there are no subs and I don't understand. LOL.

I haven't watched Spin Kick either! And I call myself a Dongwan fan! *runs and hides*

OMG! thank you! thank you! yup! that's the episode LOL hehehehe *runs off to download* woah! you downloaded ALL the variety shows?!?! wowy! LOL must have taken up alot of space in your hard drive. i used to do that. i used downloaded all the shinhwa variety shows & the one's which minwoo came out on. i had more than 100 videos of just the shinhwa members on variety shows. it's so addicting! they are so addicting LOL but later on, my computer kind of crashed and yea >< i don't have anymore ><;;;; so now, i only download a few and delete them later on or just watch them on yt or something *sighs* LMAO learned my lesson. but it's so tempting to still d/l everything (: And just becuase you didn't watch them all doesn't mean your a good fan or anything. just from the lists and everything, we can all tell that you're a dedicated fan ^^ LOL anyways, once again, thanks for the info (:

앤디아.....생일축하해요!

dongwan oppa is so cute! hehehe, and his outfit looks all cozy and comfortable and just casual (: and i guess that tiger foot (?) caught his attention amongst all the gifts *coughforandycoungh* hehehe, LMAO thanks for the pics ^^

EDIT: hehehe, i just noticed that this is my 100th post at soompi (:

so i guess this 100th post is dedicated to dongwan

Guest hahaheehee

woweee! thanks sungmin for all the wannie goodies! I love his look of grey scarf + beanie and red-and-white striped sweater. :) Looks like it's rather cold, he's wearing a brown t-shirt or something underneath that striped sweater. OH and I have I mentioned that I love his dimples?! :wub: <33

I try and download the variety programmes that Dongwan or any of the other Shinhwa members appear on! But it's hard getting access to the older files so I only have newer ones. And I bought a 500GB hard drive just to store all these videos! Even though I haven't watched every single clip, I just feel happy to have so much Shinhwa goodness in my external hard drive. LOL. :)

If my hard drive crashes... oh dear I don't know what I'll do. :unsure: Probably mourn for 10 years. Haha.

SiYi, I understand you regarding the access of old files. I get them from Clubbox, but as I'm a late fan, is hard for me to have all files compiled... oh my!