Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

Guest Joshorty

EDIT:

Omg yeah he looks so sexy! I just came across this. Soo cute! I'm a bit jealous, but its still cute. lol

Kim Dong-Wan(Shinhwa) & Girls Generation(Aug 31, 2007)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2c9pfch8GYg

Snap they're dancing together :D

Jade Valerie Talking about duet with Kim Dong Wan (Youtube link)

Pretty much what you read already but just a little more stuff to hear from her :D

I caved and downloaded his album (obviously I'm buying it too). I have absolutely no self-control.

Girls, his new album is...There are just NO words. It's amazing. He's amazing. I'm on my third listening of the entire CD and while at first I was like I don't know how I feel about this (I was like that with his first album too...moreso b/c it was the first Korean album I had bought EVER)...but it gets SO much better with each listen. It's really an album that you need to blast in your car. I can't WAIT to do that.

It's so eclectic and fun and dreamy and lovely. And it's really different from his first album, I think. And I like that. I don't like when artists sound the same album to album.

DW said in one of the daum clips that it's an album that feels like a concert. I think that's a great description. It's so musical - there's just such a variety of sounds and instrumentals. And his voice...I don't need to gush anymore than I already have.

Everyone please share your thoughts when you finally get to hear it! I'm completely in <3.

Guest samshiku

i'm listening to it now too!!

haha i love it so far :)

yea and i agree there is like a variety of sound and style in this album its rather entertaining to listen to it.

and i think it is more musical [less commercial] than the first => good thing

Guest tnsyn123

I really like the title track Secret. Handkerchief took me awhile to get into it but this one is like instant. Not to mention the MV :blush: ... what can he look so gooood in it. All I did was look at him and not pay attention to anything else. :sweatingbullets:

Guest angel2nyt

Bimil Korean lyrics.

i dont have time to romanize it yet.. im too busy

이젠 너에게 사랑한단 말 조차 못한

내가 미워져 싫어져 사랑해

I need you come back babe, my love

널 사랑한 건 진심이었어

널 잡지 못한 내 두손이 미워지는 걸

니 두눈에 내 눈물이 비치고 있어

간절히 원했는데 지키지 못해

나는 너의 곁에 있지도 못해

변해가는 널 붙잡고 싶었어 나는 널

멀리 가지마 열이 나니까

내가 비운 술잔만큼 널 잊지 못하잖아

이젠 너에게 사랑한단 말 조차 못한

내가 미워져 싫어져 사랑해

I need you come back babe, my love, love, love, love

(모든게 다 잘못된 것 같아)

지우고 살 순 없겠지만

널 담고 살 수도 없어

내 마지막 부탁야 영원히 넌 행복하길 바랄께

이젠 너에게 사랑한단 말 조차 못한

내가 미워져 싫어져 사랑해

I need you come back babe, my love

라라라라라라

라라라라라라

라라라라라라

사랑한 너의 기억

라라라라라라

라라라라라라 라라

말하지 못한 비밀인걸

im listening to his songs right now.. and yes its even better than his 1st album..

its really, really good

Guest dongwannieta

i like his secret and honey songs for the first time i heard that, but when i saw secret's MV, i turn to love it!!! can't wait to have the album in my hand!

Guest jangneri

Wow. Everything about Dongwans' second album is just absolute LOVE. I wasn't really expecting to be wow-ed by this album, because it came around the time Shinhwa was recording for their 9th jib. But OMG. No words could explain how happy and contented I am with his new album. I could happily see him off to the army after hearing it. It's awesome.

I love that it's bordering more on rock ballads, which I think is definitely the genre Dongwan belongs. But if you judge his album by his title track Secret, which is more electronica than rock, you wouldn't believe it. :D I'm so so proud of Dongwan. I hope he's proud with his second album as I am proud of it.

And... I think his live performances are a whole lot better too! Dongwan, fighting!

Aindy, if you still need a romanization, I can romanized it for you.

Guest 80slitenite

Another entry!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \(^_^)/

subject 내가 잘 안 보였다며?

dada.jpg

난 계속 보고 있었는데...ㅋㅎㅎ

긴장해라!

Google translations:

I've never heard a shot subject?

Blah ... I was watching Negotiable

Relax your mouth!

arg google. Let's just wait for official translations lol

Ok! Midnight girl is so fast!

[08.05.09][diary] Dongwan - You couldn't see me?

I was looking at you all the time... ㅋㅎㅎ

Nervous!

-*Midnightgirl13 wrote Apparently the performance that was eventually broadcast was pre-recorded - Dongwan and the dancers were actually performing in between some large mirrors for visual effect, and the fans (all mostly seated behind him) were blocked by the mirror and they couldn't see much except his legs and shoes...so during the break they shouted out that they couldn't see.

I guess he couldn't do much pacifying there and then, so he quickly blogged an entry to calm everyone down LOL*

Source: November21

Chi trans: 韩小国 @ BESTSHINHWA

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Ahhh so that's what happened! Awww poor fans.

Guest aindy

oooooohhhh.. yes please jangneri.. thank you....

all i have are the hanguel titles but i dunno their meanings lol..

all i know is track 2.. Secret..

gaaaaaaahh.. wannie is soooooo gorgeous during that Mnet perf..

:wub:

Guest theLEGEND

I just listened the whole songs of Dongwan's 2nd album and all I can say is WOW! Definitely is better than the 1st album.

No words can describe how amazing the album is. I'm speechless, literally. I'm very proud of Dongwan. Dongwan fighting~! <333.

Guest love!melody

the new MV is HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! dongwan oppa looks absolutely gorgeous *drools* and i liked the plot :) and how the song and the plot of the mv and the lyrics everything went really well together ^^ ahhhhhhh~ *fauns over dongwan* he's so handsome! haha! i was really jealous and angry at the girl for being to indifferent towards dongwan in the MV. LOL i was like glaring and shooting lasers at her haha! and seeing dongwan so sad, seeing her with another guy made my heart rip ><;; but hehehe! i guess you can say the ending is happy :) can't wait for him to promote his song

i really love dongwan's new album! this album has so many different styles. i especially love the rock ballads. i feel that rock is really his forte. wannie's vocals are so amazing too!

Favor please....

While I'm waiting for SHCJ to send my album, I couldn't wait so I downloaded DW's album in z-degrees...anyway, Secret has "scratching/static sound" like bad record playing...

Does anyone have clean Secret mp3 (unless it is suppose to sound like that)? If you do, could you please pm the song to me?

Thank you so much.

Oh my gosh!

it's been ages..

and a lot has happened..

i need to catch up!

and btw.. those wannie pics are HOT..

muhahaha!

can't wait to get my album..

but ah, i guess i'll dl the album first while waiting for my copy to be delivered..

hahaha!

Guest fancyy

does someone have the romanized translation for the 2nd Jib tracklist??

I am working on it... timelessly T____T

For now I have the 1st one.. namjaui sarang (some say namjaye sarang).

SARANGHAL TTAEN MAEUMEUN MODU JUGO

GIDAEGO SHIPEUL TTAEN EOKKAEREUL NAE JUGO

JUGEUL MANKKEUM MANHI APADO BOGO SHIPIDANEUN MAREUL HAMYEON

APEUN GEOTDO SUMGIGO GAYAHANEUN SARAM

NAMJA-UI MAEUMEUN AMUDO MOREUNDA

GOGAE DEULGO UREOSEO HANEUL MANI ANDA

HAN SARAMEUL WIHAESEO SALGO

HAN SARAMEUL PUMGOSEO JUKNEUN

GEU NARE NAMJANEUN UTNEUNDA

HE EOJIL TTAEN JALMOSHI EOBTDEORADO

JALMOSHI MANHASEO MIANHAE MARHAGO

MICHIL MANKKEUM GEURI WOJIMYEON HANCHAMEUL MEOLLI TTEOREO JYEOSEO

HAENGBOKHAGIL BILDAGA DORASEONEUN SARAM

NAMJA-UI MAEUMEUN AMUDO MOREUNDA

GOGAE DEULGO UREOSEO HANEUL MANI ANDA

HAN SARAMEUL WIHAESEO SALGO

HAN SARAMEUL PUMGOSEO JUKNEUN

GEU NARE NAMJANEUN UTNEUNDA

SUL HANJAN CHUEOK HANA ISSEUMYEON

GEUJEO OEROUN GOTMAJEO IJEO

NAMJA-UI SARANGEUN EONJENA SEULPEUDA

NUNI ANIN GASEUMI NUNMUREUL HULLINDA

HAEGA TTEUMYEON IJEURYEO HAGO DARI TTEUMYEON IJJI MOTHANEUN

SESANG-UI NAMJANEUN.. NAMJA-UI SARANGEUN..

NARAN NAMJANEUN BABODA

It may have mistakes, because it is very late and I worked the entire day... lol.

I hope tomorrow I have more time ^^

Let's keep supporting dongwan! The album is AWESOME!!