Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

Guest love!melody

dongwan's coming out with his second album this month? wow! that's so fast! LOL better for us! but i'm afraid that he's overworking himself. mid-2007 he released his first album and promoted a lot. and right after that, he had the winter concerts with shinhwa and now he's preparing for his next album >< anyways, can't wait! i'm hoping for some kind of happy song LMAO i think his vocals are great when he does energetic, happy songs. i especially loved his voice when he sung Red Sunset (the third song in this clip) i liked it when they sang it at the award show in 2004 but i can't seem to find it right now >< Hehehe

nevertheless, i can't wait for his second album!

and thank you for the mv. but i'm not sure if it's just me but when i downloaded it, the mv stopped at like 2 min and some seconds. anyway, from what i saw, dongwan is such a gentleman! just like in reality LOL she's so lucky to have worked with our dongwannie (:

|| e d i t ||

hehehe, i found the clip i was looking for it:

LOL

i love both songs ^^

and yeah! my first page here in soompi LOL (:

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL I'm checking the videos now! ^_^

I love to watch youtube recommendations because I'm always too lazy finding videos there !

After it I edit my post :D

Guest hahaheehee

thanks for the "Ai Qing Bi An" video!!! After so long, it's finally out. :)

AHHHHHHH I felt so jealous when I watched Dongwan and He Jie act intimate!!! *heart breaks into many pieces* :tears: AHHHH! LOL. But Dongwan looks really good in that video. And they both look quite natural and comfortable together! haha. Hope the full version will be out soon, even though I think my heart will break even further. haha.

Hopefully there'll be some news of Dongwan's 2nd jib coming up soon! Hope there'll be a concrete date of when it'll be released, so that I have something to look forward to!

Guest 80slitenite

Wannie posted 2 entries!! wooo! no translations yet

soo cute RicWan. oo i want some of that food

subject 리다와 셀카놀이.

막판엔 지루해서 전화하기 설정..

스튜어디스 바로 쫓아옴.. -_-;

저때는 일본공연을 끝내고 중국으로 가는길...

오늘은 끄으으읕!!!

sama[1].jpg

subject 밥을먹자.!

바쁘다보면 음식같지도 않은 음식을 먹기 일쑤다.

햄버거, 김밥, 샌드위치, 라면,

미국 사람들은 빵하고 고기만 먹고 어떻게 살지?

그러고보면 우리나라 음식 참 좋아!

적당히 자극적이면서, 채식위주에 기름도 많이 쓰지않고, 섬유질도 많고.~

하아~~ 그래도 늦은 저녁이 되면 요시노야에서 파는 규동이 생각난다.

날계란 하나 풀어서 슥슥 비벼 먹으면! ^^!

내일은 드디어 영민이의 곡을 녹음하는 날이야~

자야지!

siksa.JPG

Guest sungmin

:rolleyes: This is English trans.

[Dairy] DW, Lets eat!

Do not hotlink. May bring out with full credits only. TQ.

When in a busy period, normally will eat meals which looks unlike a proper food.

Hamburgers, Kimbab, Sandwiches, Ramen,

How the American survive by taking bread and meat only?

By looking at it so, our country's Kimbab looks really good!

The taste a little much stronger, with vegeterian as main, with less oil, and content rich fiber.~

Ahah~ Even if so, i will still think of Yoshinoya's beef rice set during the night.

Add an egg into it and stir it all up and eat! ^^!

Finally tomorrow is the day to record the song written by Youngmin~

Off to bed!

Source:November21

Cn Trans:yujin@bestshinhwa

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

08.01.15][Dairy] DW, Camwhoring with leader

Do not hotlink. Bring out with full credits only. TQ.

The last moment was bored, so i hold the cellphone..

Then the air stewardess immediately came to stop me.. -_-;

That was taken while we were on out way to China after ended our Japan performance...

That's all for today!!!

Source:November21

Cn Trans:yujin@bestshinhwa

Guest ntlove16

sungmin - Thanks for upload the translation....

I love how he always call Eric the Leader...

DW look so cute in the picture...

He call himself the camwhore all the time.... ;)

Hey, I am one myself too....

Let's be friend lolz :phew:

I love Eric in the 4th picture.... such a cutie... :w00t:

Dongwan look hot when he eat....

Arg, can I eat with you? <_<

I actually ask myself that question before, "How the American survive by taking bread and meat only?"

DW ah, we think pretty alike eh?

Let's be buddy!

^.^

Guest love!melody

dongwan's diary entries are just adorable! hehehe, wish i could keep a diary >< only if i can write in it at a daily basis LOL i can imagine myself buying a brand new diary and writing in the for the first two, three days and then getting lazy ><;; hahaha

anyways! yup! korean 'fast' food is so much healthier than american fastfood! LMAO and they taste so good to! and are rather cheap hehehehe ^^ so i see that they just started recording a new song (:

hahaha! dongwan & eric are just adorkable! LOL gotta love them

can't wait for shinhwa's 9th album!!!!!!! 9th jib dehbbak!

Guest lord_jedi

mommie Alice, I didn't download the video yet because I'm out of home, but my friend Coco, from shinhwa.biz/forums, gave me this New Year candy:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img221.imageshack.us/img221/7215/vlcsnap585112xu2.jpg%7Boption%7D

Singing in the rain ^_^

And a HUGE Shinhwa capture... the most gorgeous ever!

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img221.imageshack.us/img221/8213/vlcsnap586573pa0.jpg%7Boption%7D

Wah... Singing in the rain... :rolleyes: I love it... ^^

He's really expressive about turning 30. I hope he doesn't think 30 will make him old. he's hotter than a lot of the younger guys out there.

^

Honestly, he doesn't look like a 30 years old man. Really, he looks so~ young especially with that ^ kind of hair style... :)

2nd Album really? Around when?

i can't wait for ti

The album is coming in february. The news told late january, but I don't believe it will happen this month... today is 19 already and ...

I'm anticipating a lot his second album. The first jib was awesome!! ^_^

Guest hahaheehee

Dongwan has been rather quiet lately... no news nor diary entries! Busy preparing for his 2nd jib perhaps? :huh:

Anyhow, I've been meaning to compile a list for all the programmes that Dongwan appeared in for a long long time now... but didn't have the time to do it or was overcome by inertia. But I figured that it would be better to get things organized before Wannie starts his 2nd jib activities! And this would be quite useful as information on the front page of this thread!

Do note that this list is by no means exhaustive. I compiled this list based on all the videos I have in my hard drive and I got all these from various clubboxes. I may have missed a few of his performances or may have gotten some of the information wrong. If you spot any, feel free to PM me and I'll make the changes!

Music Performances by Kim Dong Wan for his 1st jib:

[DATE - PROGRAMME - SONGS SANG] NB: Date follows the YYMMDD format

070705 - Mnet M!Countdown - Handkerchief + Scream

070708 - SBS Inkigayo Comeback Special - Handkerchief + Scream

070710 - KM Show! Music Tank Comeback Special - Handkerchief + Scream

070710 - SBS Music Space - Handkerchief + Can't Love A Person (with Byul) + Interview + So Sick

070714 - MBC MusicCore - Handkerchief

070715 - KBS Music Bank Comeback Special - Handkerchief

070719 - Mnet M!Countdown - Handkerchief

070722 - SBS Inkigayo - Handkerchief

070726 - Mnet M!Countdown - Handkerchief

070803 - Yoon Do Hyun Love Letter - Handkerchief + I Pray For You (with Minwoo) + Interview (with Minwoo)

070804 - MBC Music Core - Handkerchief

070804 - Mnet KT Wonder Summer Concert - Handkerchief + Scream

070811 - MBC MusicCore - Handkerchief

070812 - KBS Music Bank - Handkerchief

070819 - SBS Inkigayo - Handkerchief + Power Remake: V.A World Cup Song

070825 - MBC MusicCore - Handkerchief + Special Performance* (need info for this, I don't know the name of the guy he sang with nor the songs that he sang)

070826 - Seoul Drama Awards 2007 - Handkerchief

070830 - Mnet M!Countdown - Handkerchief

070831 - MBC Special I Have A Dream - The Person Who is More Beautiful Than Flowers + Girls at the Beach + Match Made in Heaven (with SNSD) + V.A Ending Performance

070902 - SBS Inkigayo - Handkerchief (Mutizen Award winner)

070904 - KM Show MusicTank - Handkerchief

070907 - KBS Music Bank Special Stage - Handkerchief/First Person duet (with Hyesung)

070908 - TVN Korea Music Fest - Handkerchief + Scream

070908 - YTN Star Special Concert - Handkerchief

070916 - SBS Inkigayo Special Stage - Sarang Two

070916 - KBS National Skills Competition Event - Dongwan as MC + Handkerchief + Ending Perfromance

070921 - KBS Music Bank - Handkerchief + Trot Medley (with Hyesung)

070922 - YTN Star Special - Handkerchief

070925 - YTN Star Special Fashion Concert - Handkerchief

071005 - 9th Annual Asian Culture Art Festival (in Shanghai) - Handkerchief + Scream

071006 - China's Music Ranking Programme "Wu Xian Yin Yue Pai Hang Bang" - Scream + Interview + Handkerchief

071011 - Mnet M!Countdown 100 Ep. Special - Because It's My Fault + Special Stage: I Pray For You (with Hyesung and Minwoo)

071021 - SBS Inkigayo - Because It's My Fault

071024 - MTV Live Wow Concert - Because It's My Fault

071109 - KBS Music Bank - Because It's My Fault

071111 - SBS Inkigayo - Because It's My Fault

071113 - KM Show! Music Tank - Because It's My Fault

071127 - Charity Event - Because It's My Fault + Handkerchief

071228 - KBS Music Bank - Because It's My Fault + Handkerchief

I'm also trying to compile a list of variety shows that Dongwan appeared on... will post them here when I'm done!

Oh! This list is awesome!! Thank you so much Si Yi (btw, your name is very cute!! ^_^) !!

Can I put it in the first page? It's great, because we always want to have all performances!!

I'll try to check if I have all of them and provide download links for them! ^_^

Again, thanks !!

Guest love!melody

hahaheehee woah! thank you so much! <3 it must have taken you a long time to compile this list. and their so detailed too LOL wow! i see that he has promoted alot on music shows (: i absolutely loved his first jib ^^ can't wait for his 2nd hehehehe

Guest hahaheehee

No problem, Tatty! You can put all that info on the first page! :) It's my pleasure to provide as much information as possible for this thread and make it really useful and organized! (btw, I'm Chinese and I'm from Singapore! which explains my name! :) )

And good news for all Dongwan lovers! the full version of "Ai Qing Bi An", the MV with Chinese singer He Jie, is OUT!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pNwHhAy18Qo

Credits to wenyili@youtube

How can he look so GOOD!?! Ahhh... I think many people's heart might be shattered after watching him and He Jie act so intimate! I know mine did... haha!

Guest love!melody

hahaheehee thank you for the mv <3 OMG! i love it! and Dongwan is looking just gorgeous! all those sweet, romantic moments were just ><;; i couldn't bear to watch LOL she's so lucky to have been able to work with our handsome dongwan oppa! and his voice is really nice in this songs too! his facial expressions and everything were just perfecto! (: just perfecto! ^^

Please, do not post elsewhere without full credits! ^_^

DW DIARY - 22.01.2008

MR. LEADER

Lately when i see Eric i will just thought of Osama bin Laden.,,,, i'm calling the cops!

DSC_0163.jpg

Source: November21

Cn Trans: 韩小国@BESTSHINHWA中文网

Same comments... I'm in pain of laughing!

OHMYGOD, Dongwan is trying to kill us!

First, how can he be so funny? I almost died laughing here...

Second, how can he post a DAMN GORGEOUS PICTURE OF ERIC like this? O_O

I'm speechless. Rookie girls, don't die please! O_o

Archived