Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

[08.01.01][Diary] Dongwan, Happy New Year~~*

May bring out with full credits only. TQ.

Year 2007 had gone..

I always spend/have the season of spring, so i dont have any special feelings towards it... and before the spring comes i am still in my 20s..!!! -_- ;;;

Bu anyhow i still feel very hessitating!

Aha~ Although i should leave some cheering and energetic words...

Even though i lose to ChwiHongMan & ChuSeongHoon,

Even though Minwoo had left me for skating,

Everything in January 1st is so sad..ㅜㅜ

But i get to eat my mom's DdeokKuk in which it has been the long time she did not cook, it was very tasty.. but the Mandu was being bought.. -_- * Sure enough.!

No matter how

2007 being as an artist, standing on the stage, i had felt everybody's love to me, no matter as a solo, or as SHINHWA.

on the 30th with the members having dinner together, One again! We had a determine heart to protect the performance stage~ (means to stay together on stage)

I have been very curious..... How does the performance stage will be for a age 30 person... The way we will be singing, Unconsciously i'm being drown on my own wonders..

Solo 2nd album & SHINHWA 9th album, Must be even passionate into it and .... even working harder onto it.

No matter how i think only standing on the stage we could only feel alive again, we, on the 29th & 30th, saw a flashback of ourselves in year 98..

Noises, Self confident, And also the appropriate of ego....

Although we are like this, but to maintain all these, and also to give us such energy, absolutely because of you all.

Thank you!

Happy New Year~

Official greeting will be when the spring comes! ^___^

Source:November21

Cn Trans:东升西落@BestShinhwa

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

ahhh wannie is going to have a new album in january? yaaayy thats gonna be a nice b-day present for me xD *jan 31st baby* wooo cant wait i really needa come in here more ToT * needs more info on wannie* hehe thanks everyone who keeps this thread going ^^

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for posting Dongwan's diary.

His comment about "bought" mandoo is funny. Our family will also be having "duk-gook" and bought "mandoo" for breakfast tomorrow!

Yes, isn't it exciting Dongwan will be coming out with 2nd album in January! This time around, I'm going to wait patiently and buy all the Special Edition albums ahead. Last year I was too impatient and bought all the albums right away so I had to miss out on the special edition albums.

Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEARS everyone!

ahhh wannie is going to have a new album in january? yaaayy thats gonna be a nice b-day present for me xD *jan 31st baby* wooo cant wait i really needa come in here more ToT * needs more info on wannie* hehe thanks everyone who keeps this thread going ^^

Just read it in Korean and wanted to make little minor correction.

"season of spring", he actually meant he celebrates "Chinese New Year" not American "New Year".

Minwoo went skiing, not skating.

Poor Dongwan! Minwoo should have taken Dongwan with him to skiing. He sound so lonely....

Year 2007 had gone..

I always spend/have the season of spring, so i dont have any special feelings towards it...

Even though Minwoo had left me for skating,

Guest inoyume

My dear... he's coming up with new album already...

i hope he's not straining himself too much. he's quite fragile nowadays esp his vocal chord.....

Guest fancyy

TOP from KBS Celebration Show is going to be my favorite clip for a loooong time because of Dongwan in his WET STICKY white shirt! LOL! I have to watch it over and over! Talking about SEXY!!! LOL!

Can someone make nice big HQ screen cap of Dongwan with his wet sticky white shirt and post it here please?

Thank you.

mommie Alice, I didn't download the video yet because I'm out of home, but my friend Coco, from shinhwa.biz/forums, gave me this New Year candy:

vlcsnap585112xu2.jpg

Singing in the rain ^_^

And a HUGE Shinhwa capture... the most gorgeous ever!

vlcsnap586573pa0.jpg

And for everyone that posted Dongwannie's diary, KAMSA HAMNIDA!

I love his entries and I knew he would post something.

SO SAD he sounded lonely! -_-

I wanted to cheer him up!!!

Guest 80slitenite

awww yeah i agree Minwoo should have taken Dongwan with him. heh.

thank you for posting his diary. love reading it. :wub:

He's really expressive about turning 30. I hope he doesn't think 30 will make him old. he's hotter than a lot of the younger guys out there.

Guest pitchyaa

thanks for his entry... i knew that he must post something for this new year

and thanks Fancyy for those drooling pics.. soooo agree with you guys he looks sooo hot with that wet shirt

thanks sooo much you just made my day :)

Guest fancyy

He's really expressive about turning 30. I hope he doesn't think 30 will make him old. he's hotter than a lot of the younger guys out there.

Yeah... well, turning a decade might be annoying him.

I'm already 30 and I can say nothing changed suddenly. I'm sure he will see it... ehe!

Dongwan is just like the wine he so loves. He is getting better each day, and being "older" just make him more mature, manly; his songs are better, his voice is better, his look is awesome.... he is more like perfection :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Guest jerrybabie26

wow... thanks for that diary transalations ^^

been missing wannie... feel bad that i haven't been spazzing on him as much as i should... i blame GD LOL

on that note... how cute is it that BB admires their shinhwa hyungs.. i wonder if anyone has any particular favs... LOL

anyway... back to the diary thing... OMO... WOODONG! hahahaha why was he moping about minwoo only? what about the other boys... "p

its so nice that he's posted another long entry... been a while since he's done that...

No matter how i think only standing on the stage we could only feel alive again, we, on the 29th & 30th, saw a flashback of ourselves in year 98..

Noises, Self confident, And also the appropriate of ego....

~ i found this part about the egos funny... ionno... never can imagine him with any ego... okay... so i might be understanding it wrong "P but then again this might explain his smirky attitude while performing hehehehe

honestly... their kbs and sbs perfs came in exactly the right time for me.. coz i was really feeling a slump in my fangirlness... with the lack of stuff to watch... TT__TT i think i've exhausted YT already lol and then seeing wannie perform again with the rest.... and his voice has definitely gotten better... i was thinking... for his album... at least to me, he didn't really get to display his real vocal powers so it was amazing to watch him live again and sing the hight notes... not that i didn't love his album but you know :P

so is he working on his new album now? is it for sure to be released in jan? coz i was wondering that if it is would be a bit fast... not necessarily soon... coz... when would he find the time to do the recordings and stuff... unless everything has already been prepared before hand

He is getting better each day, and being "older" just make him more mature, manly; his songs are better, his voice is better, his look is awesome.... he is more like perfection
~ i so agree with you... somehow he seems to be getting younger... he and minu... and to me... he just seems to be exuding some kind of aura that says ~~~ PUUURRRFECT~~~ honestly he shouldn't put issue to age ... but then again he's probably plagued with fans calling him uncle dongwan LOL

but i do also notice... he seems to be not his old bubbly self... i hope its just becoz he is tired and not sad... becoz at least if he is tired he can just rest it off... but if he is lonely or sad... that can be difficult :P

okay... nuff rambling... i dont even think i made sense :P

Happy New Year All... a little late heheheh <3333

Guest fancyy

As nobody posted it yet... ^_^

Dongwan's diary entry

08.01.03 - Although without Minwoo...

I went to the ski park! ^__^V

Ha ah~~How many people are here now..

I haven't been here since 2002

I'm more afraid of the cold than I thought..

Um, Granny's mandoo soup shop, the trout shop, and the only bar here little Izakaya aren't here anymore..

While I haven't changed much at all, the things around me have all changed..

I can feel the passing of time..

I go about my daily chores but.. I'm moody, so I have some warm rice wine everyday sip~ sip~

(*there's another translated version that says "I should write some lyrics..moody, as long as there's some warm rice wine everday sip~ sip~)

board1.jpg

Creds~~

Source: November21

Chi trans: loshinhwa@love-ric.com

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

As nobody posted it yet... ^_^

Dongwan's diary entry

08.01.03 - Although without Minwoo...

I went to the ski park! ^__^V

Ha ah~~How many people are here now..

I haven't been here since 2002

I'm more afraid of the cold than I thought..

Um, Granny's mandoo soup shop, the trout shop, and the only bar here little Izakaya aren't here anymore..

While I haven't changed much at all, the things around me have all changed..

I can feel the passing of time..

I go about my daily chores but.. I'm moody, so I have some warm rice wine everyday sip~ sip~

(*there's another translated version that says "I should write some lyrics..moody, as long as there's some warm rice wine everday sip~ sip~)

Creds~~

Source: November21

Chi trans: loshinhwa@love-ric.com

aww...dongwan's so cute...finally went skiing after being dumped by minwoo on new year day... :D

i can't believe he's 30 already...time flies but he didn't change a bit...

i can't wait for his 2nd album...i'm loving the 1st one...

Guest 80slitenite

wahhh he looks so mysterious in that pic! kawaii.

aww he went without M =P hehe

i very much agree with you jerrybabie26 that he doesn't seem like his old bubbly self. :tears:

please rest Oppa

Guest fancyy

Dongwan should really take a rest... he and the entire Shinhwa look so tired and skinny... ah! ~~

I'll be out of town for a few days, so I don' think I'll be able to post things here.

Please, take care of the place for me ;)

I'll let you with random pics of our gorgeous Dongwannie!

Firstly, just showing my notebook :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

NOTE.jpg

dw_cuteness129.jpg

dw_cuteness118.jpg

dw_cuteness114.jpg

*this one just seems like he is talking to me!*

dw_cuteness034.jpg

cuteness_resized048.jpg

Our little devil

cuteness_resized003.jpg

Take care and have fun ^_^

Guest 80slitenite

^wahhhh cute pics i need to add to my *ahem* private collection XDD thanks fancyy^^ have a safe trip wherever you're going :)

i wish i knew how to make gifs. i would make so many of Wannie and the rest of Shinhwa hehe

found a cute one

14617659ad5.gif

this is one of my fav pics. have it as my wallie. i just feel the love so much, but then now they are going to the ski park without each other XD

dongbong10oo1-1.jpg

Guest raina_flor

[08.01.09][trans] Brokore - Dongwan: Shinhwa runs in my blood, I want to keep singing

awpus784709402ot7.th.jpg waniint07121101ar6rv0.th.jpg waniint07121102zp8at3.th.jpg waniint07121103bn6ay6.th.jpg waniint07121104xj8cn9.th.jpg waniint07121105et9bk1.th.jpg waniint07121106fc3hp5.th.jpg waniint07121107wt9ja7.th.jpg

Kim Dongwan, a member of Shinhwa, Korea's No. 1 group - who will be celebrating their 10th anniversary this coming March - held his solo fanmeeting on 11 Dec after the Shinhwa concert in Tokyo. After the fanmeeting, Dongwan kindly did an interview with us.

Dongwan only slept 1 hour as he was nervous about the fanmeeting, and when we asked him "Is it ok to ask a few questions?", he replied "I'm almost dying" with a warm smile on his face.

Q: You're the only Shinhwa member to have a solo fanclub, is that right?DW: You can say that, but the other members had their own solo concerts too. I want to have a solo concert, but I haven't had the time to prepare for one.

Q: You sang a lot of ballads in your solo album.

DW: I said it during the fanmeeting too, I appreciate natural voices, without any additional sounds from machines. I watched this Irish movie called "Once" in Korea, and totally agree that music is also a language in itself. I'd like to produce an album that has the function of a language.

Q: And that is the reason behind your solo efforts?

DW: That's a different desire from the desire I have when I'm part of Shinhwa. There are always differences in terms of music and the way I express my music when I work on my solo or with Shinhwa

Q: What about your acting activities?

DW: Right now I'm in a situation where I'm short of materials. I often need to meet all kinds of people, drink, fall in love, quarrel, in order to be able to act, but I'm not in this state of mind at all right now.

Q: How was today's fanmeeting?

DW: The atmosphere was great, but it was a pity that I was so nervous and made many mistakes. There was a letter from a fan that wrote, "Although why that person is sad has nothing to do with me, but he saved me." I should work even harder after hearing that.

Q: You played "If I Ain't Got You" on the piano today, do you intend to release any piano recordings?

DW: I'm not at that level yet, but I'd like to work hard in this area, and start writing songs too.

Q: You talked about living in Japan for half a year after your army stint during the fanmeeting just now?

DW: That may still change (laughs). I want to continue learning Japanese, and I think that learning it in Japan will help me to use it more naturally and fluently. Also, I like Japanese movies a lot. When I come to Japan, I will practice my Japanese while going about my performances. If I were to stay in Japan, I probably wouldn't pick Tokyo. I prefer the mountains to the sea. Although I had some unhappy memories when I was climbing Mt Fuji, because it was raining heavily (laughs)

The next part of the interview will be published in Issue 15 of Brokore magazine.

Source: news.brokore.com

Chi trans: 淘气的橙子by万有引力(www.kimdongwan.cn)

Firstly, just showing my notebook :rolleyes::rolleyes:

hahaha!! i see the wallpaper turn out quite nice on your laptop...so, i'm putting up the same wallpaper...

it seems like dongwan is staring intensely at me... :wub:

i hope he's doing fine...he's my favorite member and i love his album! any idea if he's gonna release a new album soon?

New pics of Dongwannie! ^_^

PLEASE, DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT FULL CREDITS!

He is GORGEOUS! Oh my, he really doesn't need to bother about age... I assure he is each day better!

Dongwan RAZR2 Wish with Star (Motorola handphone)

119984774303ddr2.jpg

119984774301doj6.jpg

dw_motorola001.jpg

dw_motorola002.jpg

Creds ~~

shinhwaindonesia + shinhwa.biz/forums

Oh my... I wanted a motorola like this. Now I want it twice. Can I have Dongwan too, if I buy mine? ^_^

Guest love!melody

^ Dongwan looks just handsome in those pictures (:

If I were to chose my second favorite in Shinhwa, it would most likely be Dongwan. (I can't choose between Dongwan and Junjin) I find Dongwan to be so sweet and sincere. There's just something about him that attracts you to him! LOL I think I fell for his smile and dorkiness LMAO Wannie oppa is just adorable. And he has a unique voice. And I love how he works so hard, especially in dancing Hehehe ^^

And does anyone know around when Dongwan will release his 2nd album. I heard that he will be releasing it sometime soon but yea. LOL

Oh, about Dongwan's second album... it'll be released late in january. I think we don't have to wait much more for this... ehe! ^_^

** edit **

Yay! I was expecting for this very anxiously!!

It's a version of 2 minutes lenght from Dongwan + He Jie "Ai Qi Bi An" (Love on the other shore) song. Dongnwan is definitely gorgeous!

I hope the full MV comes out soon!

PLEASE, DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT FULL CREDITS! ~~

CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD

9MB // .WMV // LQ

Notice!

You can hotlink this video wherever you want. It's uploaded in my own server, so there is no expiry date. If you have troubles downloading it, you can right click and pick "save files as".

But please, don't post elsewhere without full credits!!

Creds ~~

mofile + dongwan-ism.net + shinhwa.biz/forums + shinhwachangjo.net

Guest 80slitenite

I saw the mv too! it was sooo cute! I just wished it was me he was hugging from behind and doing all those things with! :( hehe. he looks so cute holding the cell. hmm thinkin about labeling it Dongwan talking to me XDD jk.

Archived