• Last Reply
Guest i'kogimaruCHA

aishh, i really want to request icons, but i need a poster like: THIS BADDD T_T

<333 i wub you :wub:

Requesting for: poster

title: Chapter 01

subtitle: Choco Pie Catch-22

author: spark-SAN (hehehe)

images+names: (names? do you need names for posters? o_o...!! haha, okays though ;PP)

SHIM PIM; 1 2 3

mood: hectic ^__^ happy, cheerful, blahh!!

unwanted colors: trusting the pro ;PP

etc: nopee :33 oh wait, i hope i didn't do something wrong. T_T anyways!! --you go girl! --->>Komurin II :ph34r:

-spak

^ SPARKKK? =_________= a poster? hm. ok. i shall do it.. tomorrow!

:D yep. im trying to get my icons + headers done. (: then its onward to cc's. O_O

those cc's are a PAIN IN THE ARSEEEE!

-.- im so deathly bored of waiting for THE MOVIE OF JULY. [&& the book of july]

HP's hair is so fugly. =) know who im talking about? (:

Dreamalildream sorry about not putting the text. =__= all i did was color + add some scratchy texture. :)

O_O im sorry if theyre so plain. >0< i just like coloring alot. <puahhaha D: [i added in a different pic too~]

hyorii1.pnghyorii3.pnghyoriii2.pnghyorii4.pnghyorii5.png

:ph34r: i sincerely hope you like them. [im emphasizing HOPE] ;)

-.- im so deathly bored of waiting for THE MOVIE OF JULY. [&& the book of july]

HP's hair is so fugly. =) know who im talking about? (:

I TOTALLY KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!

LMAO. sorry, i'm a bit anxious. i'm waiting for the movie&book to come out, too! ha. i even preordered the book. ahaha, i know! harry chopped off his hair! it's so weird.

boy, does this thread move fast! i love that new style you used for Shar's CC (;

EDIT--

-hmph- i got jealous that everyone's getting some of Ed's awesome headers, so i wanted to request.

Requesting for: headers

title: Memory Lane

subtitle: (if it's too long, then you don't have to use) everybody's scared of this place; they're staying away.

author: lyrical lies

wanted colors /MOOD: i'm not too picky with the colors. hm. it's supposed to be mysterious, but you can make it cutesy if you like (; i really don't mind; just as long as i get Ed's work (;

link to fanfic: clickit`yo

what else: pm-list, ost, advertisment, index, and author's note please (:

etc:Komurin II

eeeeps. i hope i didn't mess up. ack, i can't wait till you make my header. i know you'll come up with something awesome. seriously, everytime i come into this thread, you always surprise me with a new style (; lovin' it <3

Guest i'kogimaruCHA

^ SPARKKK? =_________= a poster? hm. ok. i shall do it.. tomorrow!

yep. im trying to get my icons + headers done. (: then its onward to cc's. O_O

those cc's are a PAIN IN THE ARSEEEE!

you sexayy thanggg ;] yes yes yes. hurry up and post those graphics mangg.. *drools*

>__< AAHHH!!!! THOSE ICONS ARE SO--WOAHH!!!

pfftt--what's up with the 'hope' *knocks on your head* --ahh, no wonder. it's empty. hehehe, i kid i kid. if it was empty, there's NOOOO way you would be able to create such amazing icons............!! <3333

-spark

Guest crazy~pangi

Wahh~ I'm just came by.. by mistake. ...

Arrr~ just Kiddin' .. hehehe.

Woow.. I love your style!!~ esp. coloring (if i can called that or whatever you do to got those fantastic results. XD)

Wah~ If only i can write a fanfic.. TT-TT....

ANW, I love your works.. ^^

*stalk.. stalk*

Guest shar-izzle

ED! <3

I LOVE MINE THE BEST. and no i'm not just saying it because its mine because but because i really do! *hugs ED* you're amazing. did i forget to tell you that recently? because you deserve to hear it more often. I LOVE THE STYLE AS WELL and i'm glad mine was the one that made you come up with it! your styles ALWAYS DIFFER and they're ALWAYS amazing. the stuff i do all look the same <_< i'm just pathetic like that. GAH! i love how everythigns placed and.. man. the big, colored pictures looked like they belong together! shooooooooots. you must be a magician inorder to do something that magicial (: <3 iloveyoued!

i like ai's too! the color and the blending. whoahhhhh! you're just on a roll aren't you? (; and.. dang. i like bobo's too. i don't know what you're talking about.. that poster is magnificient as well! lalalala.. i loveeeee ed! :blush:

the coloring on those hyori icons are WOW! kljsfklewr; i want to steal them <3 hahahaha but.. i won't. okay (: i'll be back to stalk more! whoossssssssh!

- shar

Shar i'm glad you like it Shar~ :D yay~ -holds up 'i love shar' sign-

XD

Dreamalildream hahah ^_^ im sorry about that~ (: but im SO HAPPY YOU LIKE THEM. =)

when i took requests for icons once, nobody ever used them. <_< so i got pissed. thanks for using it~ :]

---->im doing the last header ++ shall start the cc's tonight/tomorrow. <3

EDITED:

yuixiong here ya goo~ =________= i did 'rainbow'... & i don't think it came out that good. [since i hateee rainbow stuff] O_O but i hope you like it~

yu1.png

yu2.png

yu3.png

yu4.png

yu5.png

yu6.png

Guest B0B0*

HOLY SMOKESSSSS!! zOMG :o I can't believe you finished so fast too o_o

Mind I call you Ed too, dear? ^^;; Just soooo I can thank you VERY much for that GORGEOUS poster you made meee!!!! Yessss what a great day today is 8) AHAHAHA!!! I really like it.. LIKE A LOT! I was just STARING at it going.. WOOW. Yeah sorry about the pictures. I had a hard time picking out pictures too but it seemed like you worked it out quite nicely o_o

IT'S SO PRETTY!!!! OMFG *dies and comes back alive* I'm going to use it once I finish my chapter.. MWEHEHE.

Btw, those are the colors I wanted anyways... I just couldn't think properly -__- Yeah the colors for my story is purple and/or blue. HAHA Since they both match gray. YOU READ MY MIND!!! <333 Amazing. MWEHEHE :D

Thank you SO much for the amazing poster Ed!!! (:

<333

Oh btw, do you mind if I request again? Although I kinda doubt I will but I'm just wondering :D

Guest shar-izzle

OF COURSE I WOULD LOVE IT, silly ed. Why wouldn't I?! <3 -whacks ed on the head for being silly- <33 -hugs ed for the whack on the head- XD I'm so weird!

whoah! you know what those headers remind me of?^

SKITTLES TASTE THE RAINBOW!

<333 ED'S SO CREATIVE! (; whooooosh!

- shar

BOBO* yep you can call me Ed. (: everyone does~

^0^ you can request again... just NOT a cc... i have too many cc's. =___= i think NO MORE CC REQUESTS! >0< they are a pain in teh richard simmons!

lidopinkie... ok. NO MATTER WHAT I DO... i still cannot use your pics. :tears: i hate rejecting. butttt.

this time. no can do. =_________= im sorry, you're pictures hate me. >.<

[youcanslapme; butnobiting; i got that too much today from my vicious minion (aka dog)] XD

--im sooooooooo sorry~ you can request for something else. :] i shall be happy to make it. ^_^ `k?

Shar ughhh. i ate soo much skittles yesterday! O-O i hate skittles. only the sour ones. (:

-->i now shar is more creative than moi. ;) don't deny it woman~

WOAH. those headers are nice (;

ack, that was the last header? i hope you didn't forget my request. lmao. i edited my post earlier cause i didn't wanna post again. ><

well, unless you're no longer taking requests, then you can ignore mine (;

^i missed ya too Daffffyy~ (: i miss your random spamming too~ ^_^ lols

lyrical_lies dont worry i didn't forget~ XD i should add you to the list too~

=__+ gomen~ :3

IM TAKING REQUESTS FOR EVERYTHING EXCEPT FOR CC's~

--i HATE doing cc's right now. no inspiration whatsoever. -.-

Guest straw.ME

pwuahah I should do a random spam then.

you'll be sorry :]

why do you need to lose weight? your already thin enough as it is.

next thing you know you'll be anorexic -yes its wrong spelling to lazy to edit -_--

I was watching this show 'what not to wear'

and this girl dressed up really........weird

like one of her outfits she kinda looked like a hooker =X

ffreal like she was wering this black dress the the length higher than knees,

and then net of course which is the main point that makes her hooker-ish then the boots.

and this fluffyy jackett, and then he make up was just glitter everywhere like she likes wearing really really light make up

but yeah Im so mean :phew:

omg yes no more school!!!

anyway so I wont be spamming Ima give a comment

the rainbow headers are cute and like Shar said reminds you of skittles hahaha

~Meishsh0rt <33

Archived