NAN dancing to BoA's My Name!!!!!

NAN

hahahah just playing at home
http://www.youtube.com/?v=cci9ythw1P8 I'm really dumb. LOL.... So I decided to learn BoA's My Name dance...><; I recorded it with my stupid webcam.. so quality is REALLY REALLY POOR. sorry... I'll get a better camera next time! I learned it in like an hour... so..... yeah. I WAS SHAKING! But the video doesn't really capture that well, so you can't really tell. But yeah... I LOVE DANCING. WOOT. T_____T Sorry dunno where to put this. :vicx: :tears: :tongue2:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest babiixru

WOOO! now you dance too? you're ready to become famous :D <3

will edit after watching

learning that after 1 hour?! i think i'd learn like the first 1/3945354096540695 in an hour xP hahah well okay no..but ya noe lol

Guest Apsara Dara

That was interesting. Set your cam to have more frames per second (is that what you call it)? But yeah, to learn the moves in an hour is amazing to me, esp. off a video. I commend you on that. Awesomness. It is a fun dance, but you didn't really look like you were having that much fun. The moves are pretty good, but the shaking and rolling was really awkward. The part where you did three body rolls was kinda weird, work on your isolations. Shoulders back, Chest front, stomach, hips, ...yeah, that good stuff.

It was fun.

Guest Sakura Li

Whoooo!! HAWT NAN. XDD Dang gurl.. It took me like a week to learn My Name and you got it down in 1 hour... I'm pitiful!! XD I like how you changed some of the moves. ^^ Awesome job!

Guest JESSCHOI

That was interesting. Set your cam to have more frames per second (is that what you call it)? But yeah, to learn the moves in an hour is amazing to me, esp. off a video. I commend you on that. Awesomness. It is a fun dance, but you didn't really look like you were having that much fun. The moves are pretty good, but the shaking and rolling was really awkward. The part where you did three body rolls was kinda weird, work on your isolations. Shoulders back, Chest front, stomach, hips, ...yeah, that good stuff.

It was fun.

i agree. nan, you have such a nice body! i definitely envy you girl.

Guest tinasarangg

o0o! sexyy <3 loved the body rolls, i wish i could shake like you (;

your movements were a bit loose, if you made them a bit sharper you woulda looked 10x better!

excellent job!

Guest alicechan

SEXY! B)

Some sexy moves you got there x] You have real mad skills dancing girl <3 Good work hope to see more dancing clips of you teehee.

good job learning this for an hour cause boa dances are hard! your moves just seems a bit more like a sexy dance you dance at night clubs rather than a sexy dance without making it look like it's an extreme kind of sexy. aaahhh... i don't know how to put it into words in english, but seriously, madd props in learning this an hour. i envy your body too ToT ToT

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest swtaznang3l07

if ur moves were sharper then it would have been there^^" to loose but ur good; hey you look liek ol girl from shalion SOCCER! hahah

Guest Appolpai

WOW. YOU ARE SO TALENTED.

I haven't seen this video/performance by BoA, but I think you did really, and I mean really well. Damn, I'm jealous. I wish I could move my body like that. =x

That really does look like a fun dance, haha.

Archived