• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hanjin90
yes lets think postitive!

im glad it went up!! ^__^<3

omg whoa

according to 홍샹보아 at bestiz

12/19 2:50pm on HMV preorder shes #6 o__O already!

yesterday she was at #9 but she already went up to #6! waaa

6. 未定 / BoA

thanx for the info Sue Jin, i'm happy for her, i remember oricon doing a chart 'bout who has the most no.1 album, and she's right after Ayumi, Ayu has 8 no.1 albums and BoA has 5 ones. i hope her 6th album this time will be no.1 like the others

Guest xiao_yun87

new blog entry =)

My Little Piggy-san 2007/12/19

This is my birthday present!

It's actually a little piggybank la.┌|≥∇≤|┘゙

The face looks so realistic, very cute right!

But the pig's legs are so long!!!!!!

When I'm feeling good I will feed him 500won as food

well it's also a form of savings, so happy……

boablog1912yn1.th.jpg

credits : xiao_yun87@soompi, @boajjang

hi, sorryy I'm new here..Nice to meet you alll...here are some technical facts about the photo :

File change date and time: 2007:12:15 02:09:30

Image input equipment manufacturer: Canon

Image input equipment model: Canon EOS Kiss Digital X

Exposure time: 0.166667

F number: 5.6

Exposure program: 2

ISO speed rating: 1600

Shutter speed: 2.58496

Aperture: 4.97086

Exposure bias: 0

Metering mode: 1

Flash: 16

Lens focal length: 55

Custom rendered: 0

Exposure mode: 0

White balance: 0

Scene capture type: 0

Is there any photographer here ?....I guess the piggyback must be located in her bedroom, since it's too dim to take a picture without flash, and looking at the exposure time, she doesn't use any tripod..hahaha..sorry guys, this is just My Humble Opinion and also unuseful talk... :D ...

WOOOO GOOD NEWS~! LYM single went up by one spot. it's at number ten now. at least it's back to top ten, im happy enough<3

this thread is moving so slowly these days XD.

by the way, boa performed at Rhythm Nation today.

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/8862/rh...nation01zg7.jpg

Setlist:

01. Sweet Impact Sweet Impact

02. LOSE YOUR MIND LOSE YOUR MIND

03. LOVE LETTER LOVE LETTER

04. QUINCY

05. Merikuri

CREDIT BY:BOALOVERS + smapvia@boajjang forums

picture taken by budonkadonk@boajjang forums

her dress is pretty blah but she looks gorgeous as usual. i hope theyll broadcast sweet impact and lose your mind. i seriously miss her sweet impact era ;~; that song was great to me but too bad, it doesnt appeal to the japanese market.

did anyone actually found this performance?

anyways her outfit she wearing is really beautiful

it match so good with the songs she sang

anyways thanks for sharing this picture

and info

Boa's New MV is OUT!

ON December 27 MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo-ZZQJx5iM

hmm is this a drama they used or just a

music video with a story plot anyways thanks

for telling us

Guest darkanqelxp

i like BoA's latest single LOSE YOUR MIND and its upsetting to see the sales doing so poorly

i wonder why?

has BoA's popularity gone down?

I need info on BoA's family. Does anyone know know her parents' and siblings' names and occupation?

For her education, she only attended up to junior high?

I also need quotes from and about her. So could some of you post up your favorite quotes by BoA or quotes about her that was made by someone else. I greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

I'm doing this a for a project for my web class. I'm doing a website on BoA.

Guest splendidlure

Asian star BoA is stated to participate in Japan's top holiday program, "Hong Baek Ga Hap Jeon." By doing so, she'll be setting a record for taking part in the show for six consecutive years, starting in 2002. Other participating Japanese top stars include Kodakumi, W-inds, Gackt, Hirayi Gen and Nakashima Mika. The 58th episode of "Hong Baek Ga Hap Jeon" is a variety show that plays a major role in Japan's mainstream-music industry. The country's top artists split up into a red team and white team and engage in a singing battle.

credits:rukorean

13106742iy0qt2.jpg

haha. well, wikipedia is not the best source. =/

^

^ She has two brothers, and one of them is a music video director. His name is 권순욱 (Kwon Soon Wook). I have no clue what her other brother's and parents' names are, or what they do.

She went to Yangjung Elementary School, Sahmyook Middle School (only went here for 1 year), and then moved to Korean Kent Foreign School. She did graduate high school in the foreign school.

She took the test to get into college in 2002 and passed.

Did you check out wikipedia pages on BoA? They have some info about her too.

Asian star BoA is stated to participate in Japan's top holiday program, "Hong Baek Ga Hap Jeon." By doing so, she'll be setting a record for taking part in the show for six consecutive years, starting in 2002. Other participating Japanese top stars include Kodakumi, W-inds, Gackt, Hirayi Gen and Nakashima Mika. The 58th episode of "Hong Baek Ga Hap Jeon" is a variety show that plays a major role in Japan's mainstream-music industry. The country's top artists split up into a red team and white team and engage in a singing battle.

Is this Kouhaku? Or something like that. ^^;

Guest j.a*star

isn't that Korean? "Hong Baek Ga Hap Jeon"

Archived