B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest suejinners

Mae those caps are soo cuteeeee<3

HanJin- thats a good idea too! having a main graphic template to write our messages on. then she will know its a group of boa fans lol

Biyun - yes ~^^ supportive messages are important but it doesn't mean we can't write about how her music effected and touched us! =)

Charlene - Thanks for reminding me.. im def going to post it up at the boa fanclub! ^^

Duffle - great to see you made it home safely! ^^

unfortunately you can't share mp3 links here. =( but ill be looking out for it at boajjang!

Gida thanks for the blog update she seems so excited writing that entry lol

okay i posted the 'project' up at the boa fanclub! http://soompi.com/fanclub/boa_kwon

it will be more organized there since we will be talking about the project rather than looking through this thread XD with mixes up updates and such ^^

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

welcome Sue...

okie so guess we can all start preparing our speech and pic and graphic now.....

whatever we have we just post it up and then do whatever we can...

ya so what song should we choose.. i wonder what is BoA's fav... moon and sunrise.. or our loves to my parents ( we should change that to: 'ur love to BoA')... haha... hmm maybe in asong we can sing it in diff languages.. cos BoA doesn't only sing in Korean and Japanese.. she does sings in english and chinese too

Guest VitaDolce*

I'll be glad to help in the BoA "Love Letters" Project.

From Graphics to Singing .. haha :D

Just PM me if all things are finalized.

Thanks <3

Guest miracle;

this thread is moving so slow today ;S. i just wtached the lose your mind performance, it was awesome as usual. BUT something was missing but i just can't point it out. and she did not do the high-pitched " LOSE YOUR MIND~" thingy. ah, i was waiting for that part throughout the performance! but at least she waved in a cute way in the end of the performance. she smiled soo brightly, i wonder what made her so happy lol.

200712eo7.gif

Guest bery1_16
this thread is moving so slow today ;S. i just wtached the lose your mind performance, it was awesome as usual. BUT something was missing but i just can't point it out. and she did not do the high-pitched " LOSE YOUR MIND~" thingy. ah, i was waiting for that part throughout the performance! but at least she waved in a cute way in the end of the performance. she smiled soo brightly, i wonder what made her so happy lol.

\

i think she is happy because of the audiences...

i think they are very exciting abt her... u can hear the crowd cheering when she was performing... :D

i hope this will at least make her work a bit happier...

Guest astarael

Thank you for the blog translation, atlantis-x! She sounds so thankful to her fans, haha. :] She must have had a great time doing BoA THE LIVE X-mas.

There are some awesome ideas for the BoA Project~ I like all of them, and now that we have at least established that supportive messages are the base, I'll have to go get mine started. I think the project at BJJ will result in actually mailing something? I'm still not sure what's going on, whether or not I'll have to write something on paper or make a graphic with my message. Anyway, whatever everyone decides to do, I'm down for it, and hopefully we can get this projected underway before the end of winter break? lol

I try to join the fan club in http://soompi.com/fanclub/boa_kwon, but they show me " You are not authorized to access this page. " any help?

Thank you astarael for the caps on the making of PV is there a link/vido i can watch this making? I wanted to see it so much...

Did you log in to your account? You'll have to register for one if you don't have an account already, and then you can join the fanclub. :]

I haven't found a streaming link to the Making Of yet, so I think you'll have to download it from BJJ. Maybe in a couple days someone will upload it to youtube though.

Duffle, you're so lucky to be able to see BoA perform! Wow! :] Once you're all settled, maybe you can share a story with us? lol, and I'll be on the look-out at BJJ for 'Christmas Eve'.

I saw the Music Japan performance. There was something missing in the perf, but her live was still good and I heard some girls screaming. :] I miss the good old days when even the guys would be yelling and jumping up and down and waving their glowsticks.

Guest jessiep

She did seem to enjoy her X-mas Live concert a lot. I'm glad that her 2007 X-mas show was an actual concert with at least 20 songs because her 2006 show only lasted for 1 hour and she only sang ~6 songs. Her cover of "Christmas' Eve" is pretty good (i got it from boajjang). I'm looking forward to to watch her versions of "All I want for X-mas is You" and Japanese/Korean/English "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer".

The gif of her perf @ Music Japan is so cute. I'm so glad to see her smiling!!!

I try to join the fan club in http://soompi.com/fanclub/boa_kwon, but they show me " You are not authorized to access this page. " any help?

That happened to me too, and then I realized that I needed to register for a new account (not the regular soompi one).

ps: LYM moved down to #8 today :( but she will have a tour in Japan in 2008 :)

oh ya i have to register for the boa fan club and i couldn't use my old nick...

anyway they seems to have cut short her LYM performance at music japan.. she didn't do the circle turn for the whatever 'shodadoo' part.... sort of shorten it to sing 1 verse only...

Guest lovex3hero

haha she sounded so excited in this post(the title of the post says 'yaho!' haha)! i wont do a full translation because i m not too sure about some parts. haha. but bascially she was saying that it's been a long time and she asks if everyone is fine and well. then she said boa the xmas live has concluded successfully and that the warm reception from the fans are an early christmas present to her! haha. and that those would become unforgettable precious memories for her. then she said something about it's year end now and the cheers/encouragements are what that bring her this far(something like this i think). and then she got all excited about the photo she took. it's taken during the rehearsal of her xmas live and she was saying that she got to sit in the audience seats as well(she sounded really excited here i think. like it's some new experience for her.). i didnt get the last part though. something like who's sitting in the seats? haha. but she ended with saying something like cheerios!

OOh thanks for the translation! <3 I'm so glad she sounds happy and lively... I hope she's not overworking herself and making herself really tired... But it sounds like she's really excited <33

She's no.11 today.

I was looking at some comments in bestiz and some people were saying she was doing really well, considering the fact everyone knows this song will be in her upcoming Japanese album. I guess if you think about it that way, we should all be proud of her for even being in top 20 ^^

Guest splendidlure

poor boa. her single keeps on dropping. i wonder how she feels. hope it picks up b4 the week ends.

i miss the tomboyish boa i fell in love with.<3 boa, hwaiting! i thought "lose your mind" was a step up from sweet impact & love letter. i liked it. *sigh*

Archived