B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest XxMariannexX

I like the project ideas! Calling it "Love Letters" was a good idea SueJin. =D hehe

Hmm..I don't know of any specific address we could send things to for BoA. I'm not so sure about the SM Building address. I might be wrong but didn't they stop giving fan gifts to the artists after Yunho's Cyanoacrylate drink incident happened? ..Maybe that was a rumor. I don't know. I just want to be sure BoA gets it. =/ Just think how happy she'd be!^^

I'll try to think of more ideas for the project. =]

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Joshorty

Ugh I'm still in shock with the fact she doesn't enjoy anymore..well more like I can't stop thinking about it :( Hope she gets well. But she seems to had fun with the LIVE Christmas concert :D

And it's good that LOSE YOUR MIND bumped up one spot from yesterday. It can do better :D

Guest astarael

I'm sure that BoA still loves singing and dancing and performing, but maybe things aren't ... as challenging anymore, it's like an endless cycle for her. :\ I don't want to see her perform and think that "oh she doesn't even want to be up there."

I think Love Letters is a great name, lol. Very clever, Sue Jin~ Yeah, supportive messages should be the focus of the whole thing; I bet she'd love and appreciate that. If we can't send her anything physical like a book or something, the iple idea is good, an account where we can put all the graphics and messages and whatnot. People can even make videos because you can upload them on iple, right? At least, the manager should see it; BoA might be really busy so he can tell her about it.

Has everyone seen the Making of Lose Your Mind? It's so cute and funny! credits to candice@BJJ for the video.

It explains this funny picture of her and her dancers~

http://img100.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1...76qj9bd5yq3.jpg

vlcsnap-509024.jpg

vlcsnap-501598.jpg

vlcsnap-507462.jpg

vlcsnap-494631.jpg

She's adorable! but the glasses are kinda creepy the more I look at it. xD

They should've kept this in the PV.

vlcsnap-487673-1.jpg

Great remix, |masa|! I definitely got that dark/sexy vibe from it. :] and it's already posted at bestiz.

Guest atlantis-x

thanks for sharing everyone who has shared something about boa xmas the live and other events! haha i m kind of lazy to list out everything.

boa looks kind of tired in the photos from her xmas concert. maybe it's just me but her eyes really do seem a little puffy and smaller than usual. i hope she can get a really good break at least for a couple of day to rest from preparing for the concert. but she sounds really good in those previews! i really like that christmas eve song too! it's kind of...mellow? not a fan of that fishnet stockings too but the outfits all looked great on her! cute, elegant and sexy at the same time.

oh and the love letters idea is really so sweet! i really like the iple idea by suejinners. i should think that it will be easily noticed. haha. plus it will really be easier for boa to access it if she does know of it. like if we all send a huge box of messages and whats nots to her, she still have to take her time to sift through the entire thing but compiling every thing in a web page is so much more convenient. haha. and hopefully we can see her comment one day. i will try to think of ideas but my brain is still pretty dead now.haha. it's so heartwarming to see how everyone wants to make boa happy!(:

and thanks for the caps astarael! haha. boa is seriously such a dork! and really playful i must say. haha. but i guess there will always be this childishness in her even when she is all grown up into an adult. really glad to see how much fun she had in the making of the pv!that glasses remind me of some stuff from those haunted mansions and stuff. haha.

thanks for the caps astarael!!! haha she's such a dork... glad that she seems to be having lots of fun during the filming...

for the BoA project.. well we can post at iple and also send her the things too.. just in case u know the website went down or whatever (touch wood) she still has a copy to keep and read when she's bored...

416956tyqy9.gif

Guest xiao_yun87

i was thinking about the boa project... and we have a address somehow...

so far we had these ideas :

song composing

video

graphics

letter writing

maybe we chould all start soon... we could 'register' to be part of a certain team and let the teams decide within themselves who to be the leader and what they want to do...

we were talking about singing... of course it will be best if someone can compose and write.. but we could sing some of her songs and send it to her =) i think it will be great if we do group songs and not solo... i somehow think it conveys stronger message..

another idea would be not just writing letter of encouragement.. but also telling her what her music has done for us... plus telling her that we appreciate the fact that she has sacrifice so much to give us hope and strength through her music... and it is ok to take a break to pursue what she wants... because for all that she has given us.. this is the least we can do for her =) i think it will be great if everyone writes a little something and compile it into a book =) not necessary a long letter... but a little note from each is enough =) i think it will be great if everyone could add a picture of themself next to their letter... and state their names and country... to show boa her fans all over the world... if this idea does come through... maybe we will need a format so that the notes/letters will not look disorganised...

just my two cents worth =) i would help if i could.. but school's hectic >.< so i can't promise.. but i'll try my best...

what do you guys think ?

~biyun~

Guest XxMariannexX

^I second that. Good ideas, Xiao_Yun87. =]

I like the singing idea too. I think Group Singing would be even better than solo. It could touch her a lot (Kinda like when her fans sang Meri Kuri to her and she started crying a little.).

Oh yeah, I like those Making of LYM caps. They're so cute and dorky. X]

Am I allowed to post mp3 link here? (zshare link)

If not, I have to go over at BJJ to post it.

I recorded the whole X'mas concert (audio only) and just cut the Christmas Eve (4th song). *uploading it right now*

Back at home already. ^^

I have lots and lots of things to catch up!!! O_O

Guest atlantis-x

blog update!(:

ヤッホ!!!  2007年12月14日(金)

皆さん!久しぶりです!

皆さんは元気ですか?

この前无事BoA THE LIVE X-mas终わりました!

暖かいファンの皆さんと一绪に过ごせた一足早いクリスマスも

私にとっては忘れられない大事な思い出になりました!!

どーーーーーもアリガトウ

また私は年末に向けて色々顽张りますので応援宜しくお愿いします。

写真はね~リハーサルの姿やねん!!

私も客席に座っとたやねん!!

さーーーーーーーああああ

この席に座ったのは谁ですかね??フゥゥゥゥゥッツ!!(≥▽≤)

ではまたね!!!

77529822cf4ba9fed7cae230.jpg

credits to boa's oricon blog.

haha she sounded so excited in this post(the title of the post says 'yaho!' haha)! i wont do a full translation because i m not too sure about some parts. haha. but bascially she was saying that it's been a long time and she asks if everyone is fine and well. then she said boa the xmas live has concluded successfully and that the warm reception from the fans are an early christmas present to her! haha. and that those would become unforgettable precious memories for her. then she said something about it's year end now and the cheers/encouragements are what that bring her this far(something like this i think). and then she got all excited about the photo she took. it's taken during the rehearsal of her xmas live and she was saying that she got to sit in the audience seats as well(she sounded really excited here i think. like it's some new experience for her.). i didnt get the last part though. something like who's sitting in the seats? haha. but she ended with saying something like cheerios!

Xiao_Yun87, you have some good ideas. I'm not good at singing, graphics, etc, but I could write a letter to her. I remember she got teary-eyed when her fans sang Meri Kuri for her... I know we have some people here who can sing.... if we're planning on doing this, you guys should sing one of her ballads for her ^^

atlantis-x, thanks for the update. I guess now that BoA THE LIVE X-mas is done, we'll be able to see more performances of LYM from her.

haha I want to hear BoA's YAHO

Guest __`b4by

071213 arirangTV Showbiz Extra @ Anyband [tvEternal].avi [97.1 MB]

071213 AnyBand, TVXQ & Epik High on Arirang Showbiz Extra - AnyBand Concert Report [tvEternal].avi [97.1 MB]

071214 Anyband on TVB News - ANYBANDs Concert Chinese Report [CCHK] - 5.96 MB.avi [6.0 MB]

available in our clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/GodsoftheEast

Help make our clubbox gold!!

glad to hear from BoA herself that she's doing fine, with all the work she has on her schedule.

even with the "no longer enjoying work" news, she still loves being with her fans... :]

can't wait to see her x-mas showww.

Archived