B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest smile-jw

Thanks suejinners, hanjin90, and astarael for the welcome! ^^

It seems everyone is really nice here~ ;D

HQ CONCERT poster

So pretty.

When I saw the phones in the MV, I immediatley thought "I must have that phone *-*"

Haha~

tablo said i think ill prob just die.

boa said then ill go save tablo

^_________^

then bora was like if i die will you can and rescueme oppa...? (to xiah)

tablo says the dbsg fans will come!

XD

but he adds in that they will come to kill you XD XD

Thanks for the translations~

LOL, the BoA+Tablo is really cute. (although I still perfer BoA+Xiah. ;p Sorry~)

Bora's brave to ask that. o_o

TPL is really addicting. At first I thought it was alright (-runs-) but the whole song is just really catchy. *-*

Anyway, Im very sorry If this question has been repeated lots of times, but BoA's korean album was said to be released in 2008, correct?

If its true, Im happy because I'm really missing her korean songs. Hopefully she will have an awesome comeback. ^^

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest atlantis-x

thanks suejinners for the translation!

tablo seriously cracks me up. he's such a dork!

i wonder how he felt when boa said she would rescue him.haha.

bora is cute too! asking junsu whether he would rescue her.

no wonder junsu is shy about it. aish the fan girls will probably go wild at his answer anyway.

haha. tablo wants to be boa! he's so funny! he just jumped at the opportunity to say that. (:

i wonder whether there will be like a mnet no cut story or something. really want to see more of their interactions!

oh and a new song coming up! seems pretty rock-ish? haha.

anyways the reporter asked if she could into the group as well but boa says ask the leader (which is xiahjunsu ^^)

then slkdfjsldkfj lol im too lazy to relisten~ the reporter says since its talk play love.. i can be talk cause im really good at it

tablo says if your good at it come into epik high XD

reporter says- ill pass~//decline the offer-bows-

boa says- ill go into epikhigh instead then

tablo says- ill be boa then! ASSA~ did i become Asia's star in one shot? (err something like that heheh)

tablo is so cute ^__^

OMG that's so cute! :lol:

awwwwwwwww tablo and boa. hahaha they're so cute together. :D

aw, PLEASE post the link if you find it. >> i want to watch it so badly. haha

thanks for the translation(?) ^^

omg, i want the phone so badly just for the heck of it. x_X

the reporter says since its talk play love.. i can be talk cause im really good at it

tablo says- ill be boa then! ASSA~ did i become Asia's star in one shot? (err something like that heheh)

:lol: I really love this part of the interview you translated for us, Sue Jin~ it's very funny and cute from BoA and Tablo.

And I'm wondering what Junsu said at all/how he reacted to all the funny things BoBlo said. heheheh

If anybody remember my post some 20 pages back, I was the one who wish to see BoBlo (or BloBo if Tablo comes 1st; I prefer BoBlo <3 ) in the CF series. :wub: My dream came true!

Anyway, I wouldn't mind a love triangle or if the happy couple in the CF turn out to be BoA x Junsu in the end, since Junsu look so good in it!!

DBSK fans pls don't kill me (go kill JinBora instead!! heheh) but I think Junsu looked much, much better than his usual self in the CF/MV. ^^

Between their 2 songs, I like Promise You better. I'm addicted to it right now^^

I think the antenna thing BoA held in the MV made her looked weirdly funny somehow. :D

Like you guys, I'm SO MUCH IN LOVE with the full 9mins MV.

I wish Jina! good luck with the papers and wish Sue Jin would find the interview vid soon~

Jina!, please drop by whenever you can and when you finally have free days, please translate something you feel like to. <3

I will always be waiting to read your translations ... , and Sue Jin's and everybody's. :wub:

Thanks to everybody who updated us with the precious info/pictures/trans. m(_ _)m

Guest redevilica

available in NEW CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Junsu, BoA, Tablo, Bora - AnyBand Part 1 on Aha TV News (2007-11-07) [heronini+TVXQF].avi [149.8MB]

Junsu, BoA, Tablo, Bora - AnyBand Part 2 on Aha TV News (2007-11-07) [heronini+TVXQF].avi [163.2MB]

Junsu, BoA, Tablo, Bora - AnyBand Press Conference on Aha TV News (2007-11-07) [heronini+TVXQF].avi [191.8MB]

Junsu, BoA, Tablo, Bora - AnyBand Showcase on GoNews TV (2007-11-07) [thaitvxq].avi [19.1MB]

Junsu, BoA, Tablo, Bora - AnyBand Showcase on Mgoon (2007-11-07).avi [331.9MB]

We got GOLD! :w00t: Thank you so much for all of your support!!

Guest tortyserox

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Junsu, BoA, Tablo, Bora - AnyBand Showcase on ETN Entertainment News (2007-11-08) [Dopamine].avi [114.3MB]

Junsu, BoA, Tablo, Bora - AnyBand Showcase on M.Net Wide News (2007-11-08) [Dopamine].avi [175.6MB]

just added this ^^

Junsu, BoA, Tablo, Bora - AnyBand Showcase on YTN Star News (2007-11-08) [Dopamine].avi [119.7MB]

We got GOLD! :w00t: Thank you so much for all of your support!!

Guest astarael

LOL, BoA and Tablo are so funny together. I was thinking that they seemed to be a bit flirtatious, making all these little jokes with each other, but then I decided they were all jokes between friends, something friends would do. :] But wow, Bora, you're a brave woman for actually coming out and asking that, lol. My first thought was that the Cassiopeians would definitely have something to say about the whole thing. I think I'd have to see the video in order to see how things were said; there are so many clips of the showcase that I can't remember which ones I've seen already.

I think the third song will be revealed at the concert, yeah?

And high five to Duffle. I thought I was the only one who liked Promise You more than TPL. xD

I'm all for a love triangle; let's spice things up!

If you look at the anyband cf carefully, BoA's picture is actually shown on Tablo's cellphone not Junsu. The one holding the cellphone with BoA's picture has a red bandaid or something on one of his finger and Tablo has the same red thing on one of his finger too. Is anyone seeing what i am seeing? Also, tablo's picture appears on BoA's cell.

Guest XxMariannexX

^Haha, I tried figuring that out too. At first, I thought BoA appeared on Junsu's phone but then I watched the CF again and it looked like the little red/orange bandage/tape thingie was on Tablo's finger.

astarael, I've been listening to Promise You some 50 times since yesterday morning xD

and listening to TPL some 30 times, I think. :lol: I blame it on Tablo for making the "1, 2, 3 and 4 I'll go anywhere you go" part...

which is the only part I don't like much in the song, while I think other parts are so good in TPL and Junsu did a really great job singing his part in it. <3

Hope it's okay for me to post (?) ...

I think this is the interview suejinners translated for us about the ET/antenna thing and BoBlo's little jokes. :

mnet wide ANYBAND showcase report

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=Fk027o740ek$

^ credits : petit_BoA @ bestiz + mnet + daum

It was very funny Junsu was like I'm DBSK's xiahjunsu. (DBSK ye xiahjunsu imnida <== I'm not sure I didn't really catch it)

and Bora said something along those line - from what suejinners translated,

and BoA went "BoA ye BoA imnida! (I'm BoA's BoA!)" with her smiling face ^_^ cuz she's not in a group!

Ah I'm so happy and in love with the always playful BoA. <3

Guest jessiep

Thanks for the translations and the video posts, Jina, Suejinners, and Duffle!

BoA and Tablo's little convo is very cute. He seems to be very shy around BoA.

It's interesting that BoA was kept mentioned during Wheesung's appearances on different shows, eps. they will invite Wheesung back if he can get BoA on the phone :lol:

Guest nvr2clich3

o.O when will the concert be? They are performing right?

I'm so addicted to the songs! Can't wait for the 3rd!

I actually like Promise U initially, but TPL keeps ringing in my head, haha!

I so love BoA <33

Guest suejinners

duffle! thats the clip! ^__^

----

OMG

paparazzi(?) on her birthday XD

bd2or6.jpg

bd1ov3.jpg

bdpw1.jpg

credits to daum

from what i can see her outfit is cute! boots<3

aww bday with friends XD

what does it say? i can't read japanese X) just birthday party XD..

^ I can't read what it says, but I recognize that the people with her are her dancers! In the first pic, the one with short hair and her back towards us is probably Lina, and the one with her eyes blocked out is Yuka. It kinda looks like she was tipsy, since they had to support her while she walked XD. I'm glad she had a good time with her friends/dancers though. I love how she almost never changes any of her staff around...like her managers, her band, her dancers. They're all so recognizable and you can definitely see the bond between them. Any yes, that's definitely a cute outfit <333

Thanks for translating that interview, Sue...the interviewer was REALLY good at talking. She was FAST in the beginning, lol. Tablo and BoA are so cute. It seems like BoA's kind of teasing him for his little crush on her. His expression after BoA said that she'd save him was adorable. I love seeing BoA with other entertainers....she opens up so much more. Junsu didn't seem to want to take the role of the leader...hahaha. BoA said that last bit of the interview, and in other clips, Tablo did the greeting. The 4 of them seem to be comfortable with each other though <3 I think in that clip of Junsu talking about BoA, he said something about her height...because BoA laughed really hard after he said it, and everyone was giggling about it on Bestiz. BoSu <3

Guest hanjin90
^ yeah thats the third song!!!

i think it will be upbeat as well!

omg last night i was watching another interview.. ill post it once i find it -__-

But they were introducing themsleves and

boa said Hello Im BoA's BoA.. im not in a group so i can't really say..

LOL XD.

cause xiah was like im dbsg's xiah and bora said im jazz pianist jin bora~

And she called tablo ET tablo XD XD

Tablo says im epikhigh's tablo and im the rapper~ and ET... im the ET that~~ (im guessing... but i think he said im the recpeter) of the weird antenna thing boa sshi is holding.

you can hear boa laughing ^__^

there were soo many funny parts^^

one question was what would you do without no music in the world

tablo said i think ill prob just die.

boa said then ill go save tablo

^_________^

then bora was like if i die will you can and rescueme oppa...? (to xiah)

tablo says the dbsg fans will come!

XD

but he adds in that they will come to kill you XD XD

xiah seems kind of shy?

anyways the reporter asked if she could into the group as well but boa says ask the leader (which is xiahjunsu ^^)

then slkdfjsldkfj lol im too lazy to relisten~ the reporter says since its talk play love.. i can be talk cause im really good at it

tablo is so cute ^__^

OMG~~~ Tablo & BoA are so cute together

Tablo must have been very happy because of that

thanx for translating Sue Jin

Archived