B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest suejinners

O__o.....

on mnet's 100th episode special....

sonyuhshidae will doing a special Boa perf... they willbe performing my name and girls on top

o__O...

i say.. GET BOA TO PERFORM!

lol

oh dont get it the wrong way its great that they are doing something for their sunbae ^^

but it would be super cool of BoA actually performed.XD.

Guest kayem7289

^ OMG, seriously? That's too many girls for that dance routine lol.

It'll be fun seeing SNSD tribute BoA, but yeah, it would be AMAZING if BoA made a surprise appearance and danced along with them.

*Keeps dreaming*

O__o.....

sonyuhshidae will doing a special Boa perf... they willbe performing my name and girls on top

o__O...

lol

oh dont get it the wrong way its great that they are doing something for their sunbae ^^

omg are you serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yay my fave girl group performing my faves artist's songs<3333

it would be nice if boa performed but bleh..snsd is not bad XD

gawd im excited!! at first i thought boa was performing with snsd haha

That's too many girls for that dance routine lol.

I agree. :D Too many girls for GOT. :lol:

I bet they would do My Name better than GOT, you know, a row of girls doing sexy poses.

I doubt SNSD could beat HeeCheol (and ShinDong) of SJ at dancing GOT! :lol: *just kidding! no offense, SNSD fans!!*

Thank you for the heads up, Sue Jin. :D

We all miss BoA's Korean activity so badly. T_T

Guest telliiipon

Hi guys I am new in this topic, I haven't follow anything about boa since 3 months ago...

because i moved and haven't got my laptop.

Does she has a new single?

Is the new impact still the new one?

O__o.....

o__O...

lol

OMG when is that?????

Dang I wish Boa there too and make a Special perf with SNSD Huwaaaaaa Senior and Junior

SNSD must be sooo happy if that ever happen hahahaha Boa Miss her T___T

Guest xiao_yun87

that's great! we are going to see seamo and BoA =) i can't wait for the new song.. and for snsd performing my name and GOT... if boa suddenly appears it will be such a high moment for everyone!

Guest hanjin90
"●guest/いきものがかり、FUNKY MONKEY BABYS、関ジャニ∞、Hey!Say!JUMP、

SEAMO×BoA"

huh?? Is it for true???

they are singing new song rite???

Hi guys I am new in this topic, I haven't follow anything about boa since 3 months ago...

because i moved and haven't got my laptop.

Does she has a new single?

Is the new impact still the new one?

ohh, it should be "Sweet" instead of "new" ;)

she has a new single released on 26th September, it's LOVE LETTER

BoA is no.24 for today... Considering there were new singles today, not bad right? BoA fighting!

And one more news..

2007년 10월 8일 22:14

후지텔레비계 음악 프로그램 「HEY!HEY!HEY! MUSIC CHAMP」가, 10월 15일과 10월 22일의 2주에 걸쳐서 「가을 올 스탠딩 스페셜!!」라고 제목을 붙인 특별편을 방송하는 것이 결정되었다.

10월 15일에 출연하는 것은 후지키 나오히토, 이토유나, SEAMO, 후미도,야나와라바 5조. 22일에는 BoA, 키무라 카에라, RIZE, ET-KING, Perfume의 5조가 출연한다.올 스탠딩 스페셜이라고 하는 타이틀대로, 출연 아티스트는 모두 서서 토크 녹화.이 중 SEAMO, 풍미당, 야나와라바, 키무라 카에라, ET-KING, Perfume의 6조는 후지텔레비 만의 해안 스튜디오 옥상에서의 노래 수록이 된다.

프로그램 정보

후지텔레비계 「HEY!HEY!HEY! 가을의 올 스탠딩 스페셜!!」

2007년 10월 15일 20:00~20:54방송

<출연>

藤木直人(후지키나오히토)

伊藤由奈(이토유나)

SEAMO

風味堂(후미도)

やなわらばー(야나와라바)

VOCALIST:矢井田瞳(야이다히토미)

2007년10월22일 20:00~20:54방송

<출연>

BoA

木村カエラ(키무라카에라)

RIZE

ET-KING

Perfume

일요일날 녹화했고, 키무라카에라랑 사이좋게 얘기하고 재미있었다네요.

22일 방송됨.닥본사!!!!!

I got this from Bestiz. Basically, it's saying BoA will be coming out in Hey!3x for a Autumn/Fall All Standing Special on 10/22. The special will be two episodes, so it will start on the 15th with Fujiki Naohito, Ito Yuna, Seamo, Fumido, Yanawaraba and Yaida Hitomi, and on the 22th, with BoA, Kimura Kaera, RIZE, ET-KING, and Perfume.

When I saw Seamo's name I thought BoA was going to perform with him.. lol

The last line says they finished filming on Sunday and BoA had fun chatting with Kimura Kaera lol

Guest heygingersnap

lol, 9 of them equal 1 boa... er, just kidding. ^^;

i love those girls, so i hope they do a great job.

yeah, it's too bad boa won't be there...

she could've performed with them? lol. jk. >>

Guest suejinners

skyman at boajjang said that boa's car is an audi tt 2006-07

my guess was right! puhahah XD

lol i love audi<3 its my dream car =D

she deserves to be rollin~ in a hot car XD

--

0o0o Wheesung went on MBC's Come on over/ Nul Luh Wa and he said that they text often to each other!! (the title of the article said they were texting buddies/friends lol)

they haven't really met outside of work (running into each other while they are active/performing)

and sometimes when they do talk on the phone they always say let's meet next time

he also said something like how he always wants to make a date (not a date date~ lol) to meet her but since hes the Oppa its kind of hard to say it first~ XD

LOL! i hope they do meet and do that damn collab they were supposed to do. XD

Guest talksound

lololol, vanessa, right? i agree with you on the first part. hahahaha, i do like snsd, but no one can compare to boa.

i think it's hard for anyone to perform with snsd. they're so big. lol, off topic, but just saying.

i posted what i thought about that back in the snsd thread, and on my behalf, it DOES have to do with boa.

i'm not saying this as an anti of snsd, but i do hope they don't kill the dance and song. girls on top needs to be fierce, meaning the way it's performed, with spunk and attitude. i'm afraid they won't be able to pull it off. my name needs to be sexy and enjoyable to watch. 9 people doing this to boa's song? these girls look more pop to me.

hopefully they serve the superstar some justice.

Guest kayem7289

Duffle, totally agree. 9 people for GoT is too much, but it's fine for My Name, since they'll do that elbow-on-back pose. I think they'll do fine, but still...I'd rather see BoA in front and have SNSD as her back up dancers, so are they going to be singing the song, or using a back track? I can't wait to watch it, just seeing other artists honor BoA makes me all giddy :D.

Sue Jin, oh la la...An Audi, she's definitely riding in hot wheels :D.

So cute that she and Wheesung still text each other <3.

Guest XxMariannexX

Aahh..It's cute how BoA says "Car-kun". haha

I think it's cool that SNSD will be doing a special GOT/My Name perf..but then having BoA do it herself would be more than great. I like SNSD a lot but I miss BoA a lot too..>.<

1191828250gsiy2.jpg

Credits: Bestiz BoAworld

Guest suejinners

Can you imagine 9 girls doing the piggy back move for GOT? XD

thats gotta be interesting

i hope they make it so it fits their own style though. =)

Guest talksound

i don't know about that. i don't question snsd's talent, although girls on top is a hard dance, and like i said, it's a spunky song. iono if these pop girls can perform with attitude and ferocity. (is that the word for fierce? xD)

are they live? (offtopic.)

we'll just have to see.

Archived