B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest astarael

xiao_yun87, is this what you're talking about?

th_1171551413_11.jpg

Thank you for the PIA pictures, BoALoveS! I hope they air her performance on TV or something so we can watch it. It really does look windy, haha. The stage was properly named.

Thanks for the article, ZZOOzzoo! I'm so glad she won that poll because yeah, usually Hyori wins these things. I have to agree, I think BoA is very stylish.

I'm glad you became a fan though, kayem~ I think BoA is a great role model as well; she's my inspiration, lol. I remember, I first heard about BoA when I was looking for new Japanese music, and I watched a bunch of her earlier PVs like "Jewel Song." I'm glad I found her and managed to develop my own opinions about her music and her as a person before I read other people's views. You know how those can be, haha.

Have you seen her ELLE photoshoot? They look so gorgeous! I love everything about it: BoA, her outfits, hair, etc.

Guest kayem7289

Brown coat, brown coat, brown coat...Hmmmm...Lemme check my stash...

Ummmm...Here she is a in black coat :sweatingbullets:

boa02hy9wl3.jpg

Brown top:

os01cc6oe8.jpg

Another magazine shot:

normalboari9vx9.jpg

In a brown trenchcoat:

117155141333vv4ic6.jpg

117155141322qh2fg7.jpg

19726152fj5qy1.jpg

Sorry if they're all not the ones you're looking for, I kind of just pulled them out lol.

EDIT: Haha, I took too long and Astareal already posted one of the pix I uploaded :sweatinbullets:.

Astareal, yeah, I'm glad I found a good role model, too. Honestly, no offense to anyone, but in my opinion, BoA is probably the most talented Korean female artist right now. She's a great singer and an amazing dancer to boost, not to mention, she's gorgeous and down-to-Earth!

Hmmm...For me, I think I just kep looking her videos up on Youtube, and I was like, "Dang, this BoA girl is sooo good!"

At first I didn't really like her songs, but then they quickly caught on to me. I think Milky Way was one ofer her first songs that I really liked from the start, and to this day, I still love it! Yeah...I know how some people can be xD, especially most of my friends who aren't BoA fans :lol:. Oh well, more BoA for me then.

Guest suejinners

CREDITS TO spccadet at Boajjang forums

:excl: PLEASE PLEASE~~ TAKE WITH CREDITS.

ELLE GIRL OCT 2007

ellegirloct070001ou8jk8.th.jpgellegirloct070002xs4hi4.th.jpgellegirloct070003wh4rq8.th.jpgellegirloct070004sr3qs1.th.jpgellegirloct070005zf7qn4.th.jpg

CREDITS TO spccadet at Boajjang forums

:excl: PLEASE PLEASE~~ TAKE WITH CREDITS!

DO NOT HOTLINK. :excl:

GORGEOUS<3 shes so pretty

Guest heygingersnap

^ lol, i notice when BoA performs, she has specific face expressions and movements that only she does. <3333

anyway, those ELLEgirl scans are smoking. seriously. hooomg. *_____*

Guest Gazette<3
BoA Voted Most Stylish Female Artist in Korea

shw realy deserves it I am proud of her

BoA at the PIA 35th Anniversary concert :

She sang LISTEN TO MY HEART, LOVE LETTER, QUINCY and one other song

she will sing LISTEN TO MY HEART<3

YUNS

Her new song Mist for the M OST is so sultry and smooth. I love her voice in it. It sounds like such a sexy and sleek song.

ya i felt the same 2

some pix frome BoA's LADY STYLE

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

21.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

13.jpg

11.jpg

06.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

Guest kangeroo

I love BoSu!!

definitely my fave two individuals in the Korean industry!!

I think they're super duper talented in singing and dancing.

I think this is like my dream come true...after reading some fanfics, lol!!

Well...can't wait to see the mv/cf.

Congrats to BoA for winning the award for most fashionable/stylish!!

I'm so happy..it's a great feat for her who has been inactive in Korea for a while...and plus her tough Competitor was Hyori..who i thought would've definitely won.

Maybe the korean fans are missing her too much.

But..i have to agree Boa can pull off anything she wears..even when it's so simple, she makes it look dazzling!!

I was so happy watching her perf on Music Station...she did great!

ALtho not perfect...she still sounded amazing!!

I love her emotions when singing the song..i love her highnotes and adlibs!

Today, i listened to her new korean song being featured in the new movie "M" and i fell in love with it.

It's a dark type of song...kind of creepy vibe...yet i feel at ease listening to her smooth vocals.

It's definitely different..i'm glad she's trying out different styles!

So..now i'm even more impatient waiting to see the new movie.

The song fits perfectly into the mysterious movie.

Guest astarael

Thank you for all of the pictures! I seriously love the ELLE photoshoot, she looks great in all the photos. When I go shopping, I try to keep BoA in mind.

kayem, I totally have to agree with everything you said, lol. Everything. She's probably the only female Korean artist I support wholeheartedly and actively. By the way, do you prefer being called kayem? I already know some people here by their real names or preferred aliases. :] My name is Mae, but you can use whichever is easier for you, haha!

New blog entry about the PIA Music Complex perf. This is the longest entry in a while:

MUSIC COMPLEX 2007  2007年09月17日(月)

昨日、ぴあのイベントに出演しました!

30度をこえて暑い中のライブだったけど、楽しかった!

何度やっても緊張するけど、ライブはやっぱりこれからも続けていきたい。

新曲の「LOVE LETTER」もライブでは初披露したんだけど、伝わってくれたかな?

この写真は本番直前で、チョー緊張しているところです。

マネージャーが撮影しました。

E381B4E381829162.jpg

“ぴあ”さん35周年おめでとうございます!

それから会場にきてくれたみなさんどうもありがとう

CREDITS: BoA's Oricon Blog

Guest V-ni@star

astareal welcome..... u turn be her fans after ur friend hates her... so funny. yeah i love the way that u r judge her by ur own style.. cool...

kayem Boa's got pic is great. i love her top. i wonder where i can found it... it is really pretty. i love her style

Guest xiao_yun87

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v35/thos...71551413_11.jpg

In a brown trenchcoat:

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/9337/11...41333vv4ic6.jpg

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/6875/11...41322qh2fg7.jpg

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/4231/19726152fj5qy1.jpg

Thanks guys =) these are the ones im looking for... you guys made my day =D

i'll come back later with translations of her new entry =)

Guest hanabi ;

awesome pictures!

i cnt wait to watch the pia concert..

i hope they are gonna broadcast it. :)

edit:

wheee~

i topped a page again and im gonna share something.

i was just at bestiz at saw this.

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=yglN67hBVgg$

^ BoA's arena dvd got 2nd

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=Oq1_oqb3uDA$

^ I'm thinking this is the Pia concert one.

But BoA has a short part at the start only.

edit;

thanks for the note.

didnt realise it :P

changed the link :)

Guest atlantis-x

haha let me try my hands at translating again. do correct me i there is anything wrong.

昨日、ぴあのイベントに出演しました!

30度をこえて暑い中のライブだったけど、楽しかった!

何度やっても緊張するけど、ライブはやっぱりこれからも続けていきたい。

新曲の「LOVE LETTER」もライブでは初披露したんだけど、伝わってくれたかな?

この写真は本番直前で、チョー緊張しているところです。

マネージャーが撮影しました。

“ぴあ”さん35周年おめでとうございます!

それから会場にきてくれたみなさんどうもありがとう

Yesterday, I performed at the PIA event!

It was hot as it exceeded 30 degrees but performing live was still very fun and enjoyable!

Continued performing no matter how nervous or tense we were. (not too sure about from this onwards. i m guessing.)

No matter how many times i have performed live before, i always get nervous!but i certainly want to continue doing live performances.

my new single, love letter, made its first appearance, what do you think of it?

This is the first time i truly put my heart and soul into singing my new single 'love letter', was i able to convey the emotions well?

This photograph was taken before the performance before the tension starts to build up .when i was getting really nervous.

It was taken by my manager.

It is PIA's 35th anniversary! (and something else which i dont get) Congratualations!

Thank you to all who came down to support!

hanabi ;, i think you posted the same link twice. the first link is same as the second one. thanks for links!(:

*edit

ah i made quite a few mistake in my translations! do see the corrected version beside the previous one.

Guest Pink Cherry

^thanks for the translation!!!

suejinners thanks for the Elle pics! she looks greattttt!!

man I love those pics! her make-up is really pretty!

Guest hanjin90

thanx for those magazine scans Sue Jin i love seeing her in magazine photoshoots, they r always awesome

her pics at PIA concert are cute too, her casual style is <3 i hope they will air the concert

here's trailer for "M" movie, it has BoA's Mist as BG music, the movie looks so interesting ^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzgg9Jz48Go

so in love with the song <3

Guest kayem7289

^ The movie definitely looks interesting, and Mist fits in perfctly with a film noir :). It also has Lee Yeon Hee -one of BoA's friends whom I admire- so I'm anticipating on seeing it now.

Sue Jin, thanks for the ELLE photos...OMG, you weren't kidding, they're freakin' gorgeous! BoA may be short, but she is one heck of an amazing print-ad model.

Gazette, thanks for the pix as well. I've always found those pictures to be a little disappointing to be honest...I mean, she looks fabulous and sooo pretty, but I just didn't like how her legs were PSed to the max. They're inhumanly long in some of the photos, but she still looks wonderful.

Mae, oh, that's easier to write lol. You can call me Kay or Kayem, either one is fine :D.

Hehe, yeah...The only other female artist I ever followed and admred prior to BoA was Britney Spears (Don't really admire or follow her very much anymore, for obvious reasons), but I'm glad I have someone new to adore and aspire to become like :P.

V-ni@Star, yeah, her clothes are always fantastic, I wish I had her wardrobe lol :sweatingbullets:.

Atlantic, thanks for the translation <3.

Archived