B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest astarael

Suejin! Thank you for the translations, once again! <3 BoA looks SO gorgeous, and you know, finally something done in Korea; I haven't seen any new photoshoots in a while. She's such a trendsetter as well; I used to be iffy about wearing men's cologne, but she's made it so cool, lol. Very beautiful, can't wait for some HQ scans.

And the LOVE LETTER PV is amazing! I loved the little messenger boys (there were two right? They weren't the same person?), and I loved the merry-go-round and how it seemed to glow. I only wish I could've seen the man at the end; by the way BoA was smiling at him, he could've been someone special right? Or it could've been a waiter, and BoA was just embarrassed for falling asleep there. xD There were so many couples in the PV, and BoA was all by herself.

But she looks BEAUTIFUL

EDIT:

boa_blog.jpg

CREDITS: BoA's I.Style

omgomgomgosh. just dled it and watched it. hehe. > < i loove it! she looks sooo pretty in those outfits. and the little fella, he's so kawaii!!~ kek.

Guest Animashi

i really cried when saw it,Love Letter Pv.. :wub:

:P I think "Love Letter" ,that is from Little boy :P ..He is a BoA's fan like us and has chance to send Love Letter to BoA.

Guy appears at the end of PV is waitor :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Guest still_dr3amin

i just watched the music video & i loved it! hehe.

the little boy is so cute! & she is always teasing us with the whole love story thing. the guy never get shown or no kind of intimate action is shown.

her KEY OF HEART video with Dong Hae BARELY satisfied me. Come on Boa! Give us a love story!

All in all she looked gorgeous. Unbelievably gorgeous. I so did not expect the last part where the guy came in and tapped her. Her smile was :wub:

Guest KhmerGuy231

Loved the MV, I KNEW the guy wasn't gonna be shown. lol. Her song still SUCKS. I hate it. lol.

Am I the only one that didn't like her "Running" scene? I thought it looked too acted out.

Anyhow, she still looked amazing, and I rank the video up there with Everlasting/Do The Motion/Winter Love

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx
Loved the MV, I KNEW the guy wasn't gonna be shown. lol. Her song still SUCKS. I hate it. lol.

I thought you liked Love Letter o.O

I love the PV. BoA looks absolutely pretty unlike some of her other PVs =X

I love the lighting and the cinematography. I really wish the guy was shown though, wanted to know what could have happened.

Guest KhmerGuy231
I thought you liked Love Letter o.O

I love the PV. BoA looks absolutely pretty unlike some of her other PVs =X

I love the lighting and the cinematography. I really wish the guy was shown though, wanted to know what could have happened.

I thought it would grow on me but it didn't -_-

Guest hanjin90

Sue Jin thanx for the info & pictures update ^ it has been a long time since her last photoshoot for a Korean magazine she looks extremely gorgeous in that dress <3

i'm in love with Love Letter PV. It's awesome, i wish we could see the guy's face T.T her smile at the end is priceless

for some reasons, i REALLY like her "retro" look, it's so adorable

thanx Mae for the blog update, it looks like she's telling us 'bout the anni day

Love letter PV

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6Jo6mtmhal8

PV Love letter [55 Mb]

http://clubbox.co.kr/KoreanEnt

Guest astarael

I'm about to head off to my classes, but I wanted to post this.

Thanks for the PV, hanjin! Will get at it soon.

これいつも気になる  2007年08月30日(木)

痛いの??

E3838FE3838CE383ABE38381E383ABE382A.jpg

ハヌル チルギ これは韓国語で「空をさす」の意味

空港にむかう時に、お台場の近くにもたくさんあって気になる

1番先  2007年08月30日(木)

来年のカレンダーできました!

E382ABE383ACE383B3E38380E383BC.jpg

CREDITS: BoA's Oricon blog

Guest Shortyyy126

thanks astarael for posting her blog entries. =)

boa always has unique thoughts. =)

and woo her 2008 calender is finished!

looks like it's going to be a casual photoshoot.

can't wait to see it.

Guest thisgardenoncewas*perfect

ah, suejinners, do you think I could use your love letter caps on page 416 for icons? i promise i'll credit?

which by the way, i think the love letter mv is gorgeous. it's so mature but still has this kind've childish air to it and it's mysterious~

i really like it~

Guest suejinners

thisgardenoncewas*perfect- of course you can. as long as you credit the right people i dont care =D

Mae thanks for the blog updates! the calender looksl ike its going to be reallllllllly gorgeous<3

she always has artsy shots of things. when i take pics it never looks artsyish~ T_T

Sorry for not posting the translations yet. i will by tmrw for sure! since i have time =D

----------

OMFG

SCANS for Instyle Sept 2007 <3<3<3

insuq2.th.jpgins1hh6.th.jpgins12vu7.th.jpgins123ro1.th.jpg

CREDITS as tagged (yukihara from boaworld bestiz)

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK

goergeous<3 gorgeous<3 just simply gorgeous<3

Guest hanabi ;

so we get to see a peek of her 2008 calender cover..

the picture looks good..

the instyle mag scans are gorgeous

i think the love letter pv was okay only...

but she was beautiful in there

the shots of the merry-go-round was so short :(

Guest hanjin90

the scans for Instyle magazine are amazing, she's simply gorgeous <3 thanx a lot for sharing, Sue Jin

thanx for the blog update Mae ^ cant wait for the 2008 Calendar

Archived