B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest wateva

i dont like boa, she has no talent but due to SM knowing how to market artists and groups, she has it easy.

she gets the best composers, marketing and management with decent good looks and talent and she exceeds against other true talent artist in korea.

what a waste of space.

boa is way talented than other artists

even her fellow artists has deep respect for her and is impressed with her vocals and dancing

and thats why the japanese people like her because of her amazing talent and passion that other artists doesnt have

why must people bash without any basis at all?

word! :rolleyes:

ARRGH your such a HEFFER workerdude! talk about attention seeker...... :tongue2:

trying really hard to ignore him/her/it the next time you post something :wacko: in this thread

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jessiep

Thanks to Astareal for sharing those booklet pics. I've only seen some of them, and BoA looks absolutely beautiful in all of them (especially the cute poses in which she squashed down or sat down on the floor :) )

Passion and dedication are two of BoA's best characters.

Guest kangxbyul

I saw what Tablo wrote on Boa's fan cafe a few weeks ago. If I find it again, I'll post ^^

I think he wrote:

"Gwee yuh oo shyuh ra ~ keke"

Guest KuYA II

awww i can't believe tablo wrote that hehehe....they were indeed funny during the hb 2007 performance *sighs* i miss boa performing already there hehe e=)

Guest winG*

I thought that fans just found Tablo's username in the members of her fancafe...and the person who found it put "How cute", with a red box around Tablo's username...hahaha. I posted that screencap in here^^ Sue translated it already~^^

I thought you needed a Korean SIN in order to vote (so they could control the voting and each person could only vote once). She did really well in the poll, and lots of people voted for her...so it's good enough^^

I'm making a new thread in the Korean Celeb Pics section...it'll be up soon^^

Guest LazyAzian

Aww BoA didn't win Super Korean? Those Rain fans are really hard core, I wish I can vote but I don't live in Korea.

Poor BoA performing whiel sick? BoA is STRONG

Guest talksound

ahh, she looks like ... a princess in those pics. haha, and what's this about junsu looking at the pictures?

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

ahh, she looks like ... a princess in those pics. haha, and what's this about junsu looking at the pictures?

There was a picture where JunSu was looking at BoA's Best of Soul (those pics I'm guessing) Pamphlet and if I remember correctly he was smiling?.... :ph34r:

Guest hanjin90

There was a picture where JunSu was looking at BoA's Best of Soul (those pics I'm guessing) Pamphlet and if I remember correctly he was smiling?.... :ph34r:

u was rite ^

here's the pic :blush:

junsuboul7.jpg

i noticed tat JJ was watching it too ^

Guest suejinners

FANLIST updated

heygingersnap, Vanessa

astarael, Mae

hikki88, Suraya

motoway065, Esther

boaismyangel, Jun

hanjin90, Hanjin

winG*, Wing

xiao_yun87, Biyun

jessiep, Jessie

LiLaZnXoGrL, Kim

suejinners, Sue Jin

LisaFace, Lisa

Danzo, Danny

cookiemonster, Diane

exquisiteradiance, MeiMei

smilezzx, Nicole

eusung, eusung

jack jack attack, Trinh

Heaven 09, Leilani

vaan15, Angel

blu_smiley, Karen/Cady

Bum, Charlene

wateva, watevass

xyunaxfantasiesx, Vina

BeatOfAzia, Vince

shinhwa*battle, Esther Han, singapore

KhmerGuy231, Odom

KuYA II, Ian

Nakuru, Susan

honeyyeyes, Mary

CandieHearts*,Ekkah

jansOri23, name???

Jina!, Jina

l33mimi, MiMi

nence, Nancy

Explicitj0yee, Joyee

XxMariannexX, Marianne

oceanprince, Jayne, singapore

LazyAzian, Archangel

BoAspika, Liz

LaBelle, Citra

..kaleena.., Kaleena

hanabi ; , priscilla

azn_angel31, Crystal

Francisco007, Frank

YunHoLuv14, Helen

lAhren, Aaron

blessed, name??

rukawa11, Jaco0say, Lucy

jack jack attack, Trinh

ssyc, Stephanie

couple of people need to tell me their names ^^

-wing! thanks for that great post in the kceleb section!!<3<3<3

Guest Heroine.Mei

i think boa is absolutely talented. loved her songs since 2002 and has listened to all of her songs. one of the best things about her is that she's consistent, can sing ballads and fast beat songs, and she releases music frequently. what else can fans want?

Guest yunapolaris

Oh, I wish I had known BoA fan community in Soompi earlier !!!

Gald to meet all of BoA-lovers here :)

1 sentence to tell about dear BoA: BoA is JJANG ! :thumbsup:

Guest winG*

I'm glad you guys liked the thread. Thanks again to Jina and JUJU bar for the translations...I loved them so much that I thought non-BoA fans should read them too. I noticed some of the comments in the thread said that their respect for her grew after reading all that ^_^. I wish I found better pictures though. Did she ever have a picture with Jang Nara? Or even a show that had the two of them on together?

Guest hanjin90

I'm glad you guys liked the thread. Thanks again to Jina and JUJU bar for the translations...I loved them so much that I thought non-BoA fans should read them too. I noticed some of the comments in the thread said that their respect for her grew after reading all that ^_^. I wish I found better pictures though. Did she ever have a picture with Jang Nara? Or even a show that had the two of them on together?

i remember a show tat BoA & Jang Na Ra were together (i forgot that show) i hav the video but i think i deleted already :blink:

Edit::: i think i found it

CB link

It's a show of KBS, i think it's during her No.1 period, Kang Ta was in this show too

Guest hanjin90

oh that's the show where BoA perform no1 in purple clothes rite?

i have no idea 'bout the show ^

but this one didnt include her perf

Pics from Making "Sweet impact" & photo shooting

117980999785168500ts0.jpg

22nv8.jpg23jm4.jpg

26ap3.jpg24ro3.jpg

27ae3.jpg

268ap0.jpg25ed4.jpg270hq7.jpg

Credit bestiz BoAworld

Do not hotlink pls!

Guest Explicitj0yee

x.x Not sure if i say this would I be warned but remember

that whole cleavage thing we had. I see it in the making of sweet impact, so .. yeah x.x

Archived