B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest Joshorty

^That CF clip was nice :D

Her latest blog post...my goodness that's one of the best pictures she has taken yet...this quiet sense of peace she's talking about I need..and I miss :( I wanna go home...

And darn I can't believe her album is delayed but I guess if it is for the better in the competition urgh....o welll gets me time to decide what money to save and stuff.

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So there is a possibility that there will only be 5 MV's in this album? Well, at least she will have one NEW mv. Unless its really just the 4 we are speaking of.

And oh yeah, is the Be With You MV going to be new or are they going to use it from the Movie?

Well Hope BoA comeback SOON!

JUMPING BOA MISSES HER!

boa1oj9jw2.jpg

boa2so8lv0.jpg

Credits to Alexiel.

And some from her Dream Concert 2002

8fo5wtd.jpg

85yoea9.jpg

7x2yhx3.jpg

FAQ: BoA had the 3rd largest Fanclub in the Dream Concert of 2002 aside from Shinhwa and G.O.D

727sqva.gif

If you want to see her peform [No.1 and Waiting] Click here for her peformance.

RARE!: BoA Peforming @ Dream Concert 2002

Guest suejinners

Duffle -thanks :D <3 And thank you for confirming those dates too ^^. nice seeing you sharingn your stuff as always =D

Gida- she looks so pretty in those caps. i love her hair. it looks so full and wavy~~

Mae- thanks for the hite cf link.

Jun? hopefully i got your name right boaismyangel^^; thanks for those jumping boa balloon pics<3<3

I know at boajjang people were expressing their feelings on how they are disappointed in her for advertising for beer.

Actually, Im getting annoyed on how negative some people are being over there on everything about her these days... And it doesn't help that some kpopnews blog are saying shes an alcoholic just because of her birthday pictures. PLEASE do not automatically believe they are true.

:vicx:

I would just like to point out that MANY female CELEBS do it and its not that uncommon for them to do so. Im not saying underage drinking and drinking n driving is good. I understand some ppl's concerns about it.. but really it doesn't damage their career well atleast in Korea. (some examples of some female celebs that have done soju/beer cfs are Kim tae hee, Lee Hyori (she has a new one right now), Goo Hye Sun, Kim Ah Joong, Nam Sang Mi, Son Ye Jin.. and the list goes on and on. please do not assume that if they had a beer/soju cf that they are automatically alcoholics -__- the k-industry is way different from Amerca's entertaiment industry)

Ive been looking around and even at daum telzone (which is full of bashing and hating/ ESPECIALLY full of BoA antis) had netizens saying she looked really cute in the CF and forgot how old she realy was.

hiteqv1.jpg

credits to uriboa

she looked so cute and young in the CF

20080114091025891g60915hn3.jpg

Shes so pretty here and looks older.

SM's reps said Shes not the type that can't handle alcohol.

The filming of the CF took close to 6 hours and showed one real side of her. There was no written copy for the ad and they had no intention of directing her a certain way... it was just a real and honest conversation.

hite's reps said that through their new cfs they wanted these brilliant stars to show their humanistic, honest, and real sides that they ususally hide from the media.

^^

Guest jansOri23

Hey GUYS I HAVE a QUESTION!

i know this is kinda an outdated question

but I love Boa's songs from ANYBAND

and i know only 400 DVD's were handed out at the concert

but where can i go to BUY and DOWNLOAD her anyband album??

can anybody help me out here?

i just want to buy her music

Thanks!!!

Guest Joshorty

The single was only distributed digitally through Melon, Daum I believe, M.Net I think..I'm not too sure but Daum for sure There's probably more or less than what I mentioned. Sorry if that doesn't really help :( I always go to the sites but never look too deep into it . Honestly I would have bought the physical copy. I'd prefer it that way I'd get the maximum quality I want.

And yeah that DVD.. I'm really beginning to think it did not include the music video. Only a phto gallery with DayDream and making of. Sad....

And yeah I forgot to comment about that...BoA advertising beer. Though it was cute, I gotta admit it did strike me as a fan that has known her through how many years. How much we know her as a real person we don't know obviously but to be a fan and find that she's now advertising for beer uh...I mean I understand why they'd be turned off from that...

Well all in all, it does not mean she's a bad person.

ahh Boa sure looks underage for the hite beer caps.. and she looks so cute yet seductive in the 2nd pic..

ya.. i'm kinda getting a bit annoyed too.. it wasn't as if she endorse for cigaratte or what...

it's actually common for some people to drink beer or wine once a while.. it's actually good for health..

it wasn't as if she drinks them every hour...

I agree with Suejinner, BoA does look cute and young in the CF and I dont think there is any negative impact in the hite advertisment although is beer. Although i dont drinks too.

To me, it does not mean anything on the CF, as a successful celebs it is better to grab any chances that is on them. It either you lost it or grab it. Moreover BoA is an adult too, she and her company know how to gage. Although it might be a beer advertisment, doesnt means she is alcholic. Further more in the hite's ad, it looks healthy (as in not sexy or anything).

As far as i know off, in some countries males advertises female products. It doesn't mean anything, is just a advertisment for the product.

GOsh it's just beer. In korea, drinking alcohol is a social manner.

No big deal. She already reached adult age. She's not bound to anything underage anymore.

Those who 'complained' are prob those that are still young I guess... that's y they dun understand.

Dun worry, you will when u get older=PP

Neeway, I think boa likes drinking alot..she alwiz talk about it in japanese programs. Hahaha...

Guest astarael

Thanks for the caps, Qin, and thanks for even more info. I'd be happy with just one new PV, so it's all good. :] At least we can expect something really nice with this album.

Wow, great pictures, boaismyangel! It would be so amazing to see that many yellow balloons again; I was literally in awe looking at the crowd from the Dream Concert 2002.

Thank you, Sue Jin! I seriously don't like all the negativity either; I don't think it ever used to be like that for BoA, not like now. I think I understand why people would be put off by the beer commercial, but she's an adult now and over in Asia, alcohol isn't that big of a deal; heck, even minors drink alcohol, with or without BoA endorsing Hite. It's a social norm to gather with some friends and have a couple drinks, and I think they consider it a good thing when you can tolerate a considerable amount. Maybe the younger fans have more of a problem with it; I remember being fifteen and vowing that I wouldn't drink anything like beer for a long time.

Anyway, I saw the Making Of just now and it was very natural. She just talked, shared some stories, and the staff members laughed, like what you saw in the CF.

http://www.hitebeer.co.kr/hite/event/event_ing.asp

Oh, and I love that new photo of her! <3 She looks so pretty in it, very mature.

Guest BoALoveS

THE FACE DVD tracklist :

Disc1

・BoA TV(約40分)

・全4曲収録予定(多分PV)

Disc2

X'mas LIVE

・LOVE LETTER

・キミのとなりで

・Winter Love

・First snow

・DO THE MOTION

・make a secret

・コノヨノシルシ

・Diamond Heart

・LOSE YOUR MIND

・メリクリ

MIT LIVE

・DO THE MOTION

・Winter Love

・七色の明日~brand new beat~

・Sweet Impact

m-flo 2007LIVEより

・the Love Bug

・リズネ07より

・LOSE YOUR MIND

・LOVE LETTER

・メリクリ

Credits to Fede-kun@JPM & BoALoveS@Soompi

Thanks for all the informations !!! The Hite special site is little, but I hope it will have more content soon !

Guest hanjin90

i'm also annoyed by negative comments, i'm a hardcore BoA's fan so it's really hard to bear with those negative things ppl said 'bout her, i dun get it why everybody still see her as a teenager now >.< plus she's 21 already, she's an adult now, like Sue said a lot of female celebs are doing alcohol CFs, i remember watching Chae Yeon and Han Chae Young soju CFs, and a lot of actresses in Kdrama drink soju, so why do ppl make a big deal 'bout BoA?? I find it ridiculous

thanx Sue for that gorgeous pic, her styles always satify me, and she looks really mature in that pic

oh Mae thanx a lot for the link, but it seems Korean sites always hate me lol those clips dont play for meh T.T

thanx again for the info BoALoveS, i'm a bit sad tat they dont include all perfs at Xmas live, i hope Avex will release a DVD later

Thanks Atlantis-x for those HQ pictures

question did she said anything on the show like

a promotion on her single or was it just a small

chit-chat on other stiff? or just there to say hi :giggles:

i agree with you suejinners just because there was pictures

of her getting drunk on her bday & BoA recent makes a beer

CF does not mean she is a alcoholic cant she just be wild once

in a while for pit sake shes 21 going to be 22 she can make her

own choice in life

Guest Pink Cherry

BoALoveS thanks for the tracklist!! <3

OMG I'm so excited!

I'm so buying it *__*

btw, about the cf

I don't see anything wrong with it ¬¬

She's an adult now!

and I think she looks great in the cf XD I love her expressions *_*

astarael

Thanks a lot for the Hite website link!! I extracted the 20s version of the CF from there unexpectedly. :D

hanjin

Thanks for the be with you. pictures. I totally agree with you and Sue Jin about BoA doing this beer CF isn't a bad thing, etc. My opinion is, the teenagers should even take BoA as role model at least on that she didn't drink until she was 20 years old. I don't drink alcohol myself but I think this is no big deal and she still has her clean image alright. BTW, you can grab the 20s CF and the making-of video at my thread in BJJ. <3

Sue Jin <3

I love you for that GORGEOUS Hite CF new picture and the translation!

OMG my heart stopped beating for 3 seconds seeing that picture. LOL

xD How beautiful~! *melt*

Archived